• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Oracle II - Premium [All in One]

Discussion in 'All in One' started by wulf, Aug 22, 2014.

1. b3rz3rk

b3rz3rk Member

Can we get a setting for continous healing like in Tyrael, straight to Oracle? Would be wonderful since with dungeonbuddy it doesnt start healing until it is in combat, which can sometimes be halfway through the thrash pack.
      Movement also has something weird going on atleast with DB. Most of the time, atleast in trash packs it stays too far away from people, even when I enabled move to range. Can get log for you if you want, just say :)

I tried to band-aid fix the movement with enabling "Stay in range of" and setting it to Focus, which is the main tank, but that didn't function as advertised.. it worked fine until boss, then just stopped moving once the boss started. Weird.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
    2. CTEKJIO

CTEKJIO Member

Here we go Log and pic for HM Margera:
      View attachment 14004 2014-08-25 14.58.txt
      ScreenShot007.gif

3. bennyquest

bennyquest Community Developer

One of the things with DungeonBuddy is it always has a movement to it, when DB decides it wants to move it pretty much shuts down the routine and all aspects of it. We have plans to correct what we can or somehow hook into it at some point it is lower down the totem pole on things to accomplish be we do plan to address this some how.

About the continuous healing in Oracle, I believe this to be a bad idea as you could not pause this at all other than stopping the bot. Which would look real bot like, you would be healing up a storm waiting in a Que things of that nature.

All's well the Heals well,
      Bennyquest

4. bennyquest

First I need a full unedited log from you, and second you can turn off the debug logging such as performance for me.

All's well that Heals well,
      Bennyquest

5. b3rz3rk

b3rz3rk Member

Ah, didn't know how movement worked with DB. Thanks for the answer :) It isn't that much of an issue with continuous healing, only happens on trash packs, but it sometimes looks very bottish when it's moving around and not healing at all. But it's all fine, that's why most of the time I stay around to look after the bot. Thanks for the reasoning behind these decisions :)

6. CTEKJIO

CTEKJIO Member

It is unedited log. I just kill all logs before fight. and upload the only one i had in log folder for this toon - which is this one... I am confused. I select in log section of Oracle settings log to true all. Performance was one of them. I will disable log for performance but log was not edited in any shape of form. And I am confused why you cant use it. Not trying to be rude or anything like that - just trying to solve the problem for my self.

7. bennyquest

Not a problem glad I cleared some of it up for you, but like I said it is all still a work in progress and we have no intentions of making oracle an out of the box replacement for singular in the AFK situation. That is the HB devs job they test it day in and day out with their own products and code it to work specifically for this. While we are starting at the back end working our way forward....if that makes sense.

It was edited, as the beginning of the log is not there. I need to see what happens from the very beginning.

Bennyquest

8. CTEKJIO

CTEKJIO Member

I sent you PM. Don't want to pollute forum with my silly things. Only two questions, and you can reply in PM.
      1. What you mean by "from very beginning"?
      2. I am not sure why you think i have edited log. From my side i swear that i did not even opened txt file from log folder.

9. DobermannK9

DobermannK9 New Member

Does this work for characters under level 90?

I've tried turning off all spells I don't have but it still just does nothing

10. bennyquest

What class are you trying this on? We know of an issue with Disc priests not allowing the routine to work under lvl 90.

Bennyquest

11. bennyquest

responded

Bennyquest

12. DobermannK9

DobermannK9 New Member

Yeah was trying it with disc priest, got it working in the end by changing the mana cache amount. Still seems to value greater heal extremely high for some reason so have had to turn that off as was going oom v quick.. Greater heals people even with 95% hp.

Thanks for quick reply

13. CTEKJIO

CTEKJIO Member

14. bennyquest

do you mind getting me a log it would help us debug it better one with it not working and then one you said it was working? Correct?

checking it now, try changing the groundhealing to largets cluster in the general tab please.

Bennyquest

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
    15. CTEKJIO

CTEKJIO Member

I thought that what i had. I had 4 as people and largest claster as grounded. dont I?

16. DobermannK9

DobermannK9 New Member

17. bennyquest

no it appears it is set to "You" in the settings

Bennyquest

18. CTEKJIO

CTEKJIO Member

Ok I made sure on this log it set 4/Largeclaster. Still casting Healing Rain on tank... :( Am I stupid? please advise my sorry ass.
      View attachment 14844 2014-08-25 23.08.txt

19. toliman

toliman Member

had it working at 87/88 in dungeons / tyrael, but it does feel like it hiccups at places where cascade or halo would be used early on

i'd have to check, but i don't think inner focus was used on cooldown, or hymn of hope, and shadowfiend for mana regen. but, it was a few days ago, so anything could have changed.
      it also didn't seem to use renew/heal at low mana, and once it hit say, 40%, it stopped using most cooldowns. it seems that there might be a logic problem at <50% mana or a setting it's reading.
      View attachment 25868 2014-08-24 02.01.txt

edit: after stripping out some of the glitches (50k of Sharp Messenger!), turns out it was using inner focus, but it couldn't cast mindbender. which explains that hiccup. would explain the performance slump.

the other missing one is hymn of hope, but i might just change and move that up to a more useful value.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
    20. gunsandunicorns

gunsandunicorns New Member

i've been trying oracle II for 2 days now, and I honestly have to say it's SO MUCH worse than the free version for disc priest! With free oracle my disc usually is around 80-90k hps. The premium version doesn't even get over 35k hps, it's a disaster... why is that? Shouldn't the premium version actually be BETTER?