• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Oracle - Open Beta [CC]

Discussion in 'All in One' started by wulf, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Inclusive

Inclusive New Member

can you add a setting to rdruids that will actually completely disable the placement of mushrooms? and can you add an option/condition to swiftmend before wild growth for soul of the forest talent.

2. triggersad

triggersad New Member

Thank you o great one!

3. Erkazz

Erkazz Member

Healstone does not work

4. Kabman

Kabman New Member

For the monk. Fistweaving would there be any way to institute lightning weaving?

5. confession

confession New Member

Using this on a resto Shaman and it's GREAT! Even with crappy gear he's in the top 2 in almost every LFR, with significantly lower overhealing than the other higher-ranked healers.

One question, and it might've already been answered previously... do you have any plans to add settings to allow healers to DPS under certain conditions (like if mana is above a certain % and nobody needs healing, etc)? Apologies if this has already been answered, or if it's somewhere in the settings and I've missed it. I'm dumb.

6. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

new revision (318) should now be able to heal npcs at galakrass

7. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Update revision 318 - on SVN

• Demolitions Experts added to heal-able NPC's (Thanks Stormchasing)

8. Stormchasing

no log, no help
      i tested it today and it is working beautifully

9. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Glad you are having success with Oracle :)

Short answer is no. With WoD coming soon, all attention will be directed in updating Oracle for the new xpac.

As above.

10. wulf

wulf Community Developer

comment line 179 in DruidCommon.cs like this http://snag.gy/1kN6D.jpg

11. Soeski

Soeski Member

At what priority? They sometimes loose millions of health, and I don't want to go OOM healing them and have nothing left for the raid :)

12. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Normal priority.

13. Stormchasing

if u r raiding heroics, mana shouldn't be a problem, u healed them yesterday by hand with mana intensive spells and had no problems with goin OOM (my total spirit is capped at 14500 with thok and siegecrafter (the more important one) trinket)

i'll need something around 4 spells to keep them back up to 95-100% of life

@all holy paladins: need some feedback from you about the HPally
      My current stats:
      Intelllect:32000
      Mastery: 44%
      Spirit: 13500 (without flask)
      Haste: 24.73%
      Crit: 26.45%
      Important Talents: Eternal Flame, Clemency, Holy Avenger, Holy Prism
      Important Glyphs: Beacon of Light (important), Light of Dawn (could/should be changed), Hand of Sacrifice (important)
      Important Gear: Trinkets -> Thok's Acid-Grooved Tooth (Thok),Dysmorphic Samophlange of Discontinuity (Siegecrafter)

Main issue: HPS done is really low compared to other Classes with much lower gear. I'm currently sitting at 100-130k, while i should have 160-200k hps. I know Oracle is doin efficient healing, so it is not a matter of too slow or so, it is a matter of using spells in another priority.
      While Divine Light should be much lower priority atm, EF shouldn't be capped at X raidmembers (in my opinion, i'm currently experimenting with this and could raise HPS by something around 20k)

So my question: do u have any suggestion how to change Oracle in using spells to get higher HPS? (like i said, i already removed the EF blanketing count (for 10m i set it to 10 for 25 to 25 ... which means that oracle tries to keep it up on all of our raidmembers which is not possible for the whole combat, but the only way to maintain the EF buff on all members that needs heal)

Now i'm looking for something like "skip DL use FoL, DL only on Targets with defensive buff cause everyone else will die in that time!" or other suggestions (other spells could be changed too)

Feel free to PM, i will setup oracle for HPallys the way u tell me, and test it in nhc and heroic raids before any of the changes will be commited.

14. Soeski

Soeski Member

Raiding Heroics... right. Well, I've just started doing Flex :) --> Wipefest. Not because of the lack of healing on my end, I'm ilvl 530 Holy Pala and healing is fine! I tend to get outhealed by Resto Druids or Shamans at same ilvl or somewhat higher though, but that's normal when I see Raidbot stats. We wipe because ppl don't know that Flex is slightly more difficult than LFR... I can not compensate that with better healing.

I have mixed feelings about Oracle (positive for the most); most of the time I still have plenty of mana or even 100% at the end of a fight. I switched off "Cancel cast" for three reasons:

1: You just heal less if you cancel your casts (not talking about overhealing, but in general; you want to snipe those heals away from your colleagues!). Nobody is interested in overhealing anymore, as long as you don't go OOM.
      2: My toon is waving his arms like a mad man multiple times per second when wanting to cast "Divine Light" and cancelling immediately. It does that many times during each boss and I look like an idiot. I don't know if others can see that, I think it's too short to be send to the server but still... It's terrible.
      3: Mana is not really an issue anymore; I hardly go OOM.

I'm using Light's Hammer btw; seems to be working really fine for exact placement when needed, but I'm hardly the guy to talk to to get your healing up seeing you're way better geared then I am.

One bug I do have with Oracle. Many times the healing stops completely, not casting anything anymore and my cursor turns into a hand with a blue edge around it. At that moment, my log is spamming that it wants to cast "Holy Shock" on a player but for some reason it can't, so it keeps trying. Sometimes only 5 times, sometimes 10 or more. It stops doing that when a higher priority spell is needed or when I click my mouse with the right mouse button to actively cancel it.
      I can provide a log if needed.

15. Stormchasing

Stop Casting = i do the same (thought about a different handling of not casting anything anymore when limits are reached, but on the other hand ... we are paladins, we want to heal all the time to maintain the Illuminated Healing as much as possible, so Stop Casting is not a thing we want to have)

For the stopping of healing (your one bug), please send us a log (i haven't encountered that issue)
      The reason for this issue (from your explanations) is a pending cursor without having a target (player run away or something like that), we could fix it by clearing the cursor (this is the easy part), but we have to know when it happens (this is the hard part where we would need the log for some helpful informations) ... cause this bug should be related to all classes, not only hpally.

Light's Hammer is okay, i'm using Holy Prism most of the time cause our raid isn't stacked up that much and Holy Prism becomes/feels more comfortable, but for the current encounter i'm also thinking about switching to Light's Hammer instead of Holy Prism (which is okay for 10 out of 14 fights so far)

16. Soeski

Soeski Member

Log attached, hope you can find something. Have not used Oracle on my other toons for a while now (using TuanHA's) so I don't know about the pending cursor bug on other classes.

Attached Files:

17. bennyquest

bennyquest Community Developer

Storm, I don't get it on monk or priest or I would have known about it a while back.

The cursor issue that is.

18. Soeski

Soeski Member

With what spell would that be? I can test tonight, gonna do some LFR or Flex anyway...

19. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Update revision 319 - on SVN

[IMMERSEUS] Contaminated Puddles are now removed from the AoE Cluster Algorithm List. This means they will now receive your long deserved Single target bombs to heal them up.

20. Stormchasing

if i haven't missed something .. there should already be a clear cursor for every casting method ... so ... i have to wait until it pops up for me