• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Oracle - Open Beta [CC]

Discussion in 'All in One' started by wulf, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Myminime

Myminime New Member

Hi, for Monk is possible add use spinning crane kick?? because on thok, in screech phase is a BIG help because is not interruptible...

In this routine spinning crane kick is not coded???? because for stack heal is awesome...

And another request: is possible add stop when "user manual cast" ???

2. AmazingA

AmazingA New Member

your cr sir, is not an oracle its a miracle!

3. Myminime

Myminime New Member

Any news?? ;)

4. bennyquest

bennyquest Community Developer

It uses rushing jade wind....and why on gods green earth you would use spinning crane kick over that just baffles me....fights that you need to use the AOE of SCK you should talent into RJW anyways. So for your answer to that it already has it implemented.

There is a stop called....it is called tyrael pause the botbase and stop it.

Once again if people would read a little into postings on a thread they would see that some features are just not going to be added because there is not point when it is already there.

If you are too lazy to press two buttons, cast your spell then press them again then I just am at a complete loss for helping you.

(I do believe tyrael now has it where you can just press one button and it pauses the routine.)

5. Myminime

Myminime New Member

I simply respond to your use rushing jade wind.... is shit for me because Xuen is a medium CD with 45 up, and give a lot heals whit eminence, if you have a statue placed give eminence extension...for me sound good!
      Look a big Monk healers last Tier and you have a response lol...

For this Tuanha monk have a falg for use SCK when is silenced (my suggestion is this with cancel aura for stop SCK when screech is end). I stop tyrael? ok, lot of people die... is simple...

God... You man not have a suggeston to give at Wulf or Storm??? Oracle is OPEN BETA ??? Yes, I have suggestion and I write on forum... Wulf or Storm judge my suggestion and they choose if is possible to implement on CR...

No other one people give advice?

I play Thok HM with my hands because all monk CR something is missing, and because I play my class I am able to give advice to complete cr...

Sorry for my English, I have maximum respect for Wulf and Storm work!

6. bennyquest

OK well speaking for Wulf....not sure about storm....it won't happen anytime before the expansion.

Sent from my XT1080 using TheBuddyForum mobile app

7. Myminime

Myminime New Member

Aaah... I understand, but i don't like this decision because lot of people have clear normal and start HM and CR give more help to heal.

My hope is that this good routine not die because is very nice...and if it happens, I'll see you in WoD ;)

For Wulf, thanks for your job! For Storm, thanks for give one eye to this CR :p

8. Chewbaka

Chewbaka New Member

Are there any plans to add an option for Restoration Shaman's to use Fire Elemental?

9. ginuwine12

ginuwine12 New Member

wow just amazing wulf ! love the heal with MW monk very strong ! thank you so much + rep

10. Skeetss

Skeetss Member

Anyone have a quick run down on settings that should be changed most often? My pally isn't great, around a 500 ilvl so I'm not sure what tweaks I would benefit from. Also are there any recommnded Tyrael settings? I'm not sure if I should be using hard/soft framelock or just using a specific preloaded Tyrael config.

Thanks for the great tool, it's made me enjoy the game so much more!

11. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

heavily depends on your gearing strategy (spirit>mastery>everything else / spirit>haste>everything else / spirit > crit > everything else / spirit to a specific cap > one of the previously strategies)
      Tyrael hard/softlock doesn't matter, i'm running it with softlock only

what i do with all healing classes and oracle:
      General settings:
      - Disable stop casting
      - use heals per mana false (default true)
      - Exclude players above 99 (default 91)
      - Aoe maximum health 98 (default 91)
      - Dispel mana percent 50 (default 5)

Class specific settings:
      All AOE healpercentages set to 90 or 95 (default values are between 80 and 90)
      Devotion Aura HP: 1 (because i don't want to cast Devotion aura automated)
      Devotion Aura Count: 11 (i'm raiding 10m hc) (because i don't want to cast Devotion aura automated)

Mana Cooldown: set to 70 sometimes 80 percent (default is 50 i think, but this is much too late)
      Hand of Protection HP 1 (i'm casting it with a mouseover macro)

Sometimes i play a bit with other settings, but these are the defaults for my holy paladin (my gearing strategy: Spirit to cap 12500 (having amplifiy trinket and Siegecrafter trinket, so in most cases i can't oom myself) > Mastery > Haste > everything else)

if u r using askmrrobot for gearing your pally ... try these weight sets Screenshot by Lightshot (but this is for my preferred playstyle AND my current gear so i can't say if it is working for ya, i'm heavily playing with my trinket proccs, without them, these settings will make u the baddest holy paladin^^)

12. Stormchasing

i'll look at it if we can add it for thok only

13. Stormchasing

Something else? any specific situations?
      What is the elemental good for (sorry for not knowing this ;))?
      is it:
      - good for more healing?
      - good for dps support
      - good for whatever

Should it be:
      - casted on CD (on boss)
      - casted when x raidmember drop below y percent
      - casted when spellschool x is hitting us/our raid

14. Soeski

Soeski Member

Stormchasing; One question about all of the above. Why do you not use "Heals per Mana"? IMO that's a really good feature? I did disable "Stop Casting" too, now that I'm higher ilvl because I got outhealed by others and don't go OOM in LFR anymore.

15. Stormchasing

the only reason for me: i don't care about mana efficiency (okay another reason is, that it sometimes does weird casts, where a normal player would use Flash Heal (faster but inefficient in mana usage) oracle decides to use Holy Light (there is nothing wrong with Holy Light, it fits absolutely the needs in most cases, but i prefer to waste my mana ;))

The logic behind Heals per Mana is absolutely perfect, nothing wrong with it, and for the start of an expansion it is the best setting (in my opinion) but with better gear you don't care about mana (also ... this is my opinion)

I'm still beeing outhealed by droods and shamans with less gear, but this is nothing i could change with different settings (except forcing oracle to enter aoe healing all the time, but this would destroy my raid settings^^), because the holy paladin can't compete with these classes atm (except by wasting all the mana and cooldowns at once, but this is nothing u would do when goin to raid)

edit: i'm still not going oom ^^ in most cases, if everything is fine with my group, i'm still at 70-90% mana at the end of the fight, if we are doin new stuff, i'm often oom at midfight (makes sense, cause players take more damage than necessary and so on)

16. bennyquest

I agree with storm on the general settings I run with heals per mana off now, where I used to not. As a disc priest I am barely below 50% mana and I run two amplification trinkets with about 11000 spirit.

Sent from my XT1080 using TheBuddyForum mobile app

17. plyb0y007

plyb0y007 Member

I was running Thok last night so naturally I loaded the Thok encounter for the boss. It wasn't working very well. It would stop casting every time I saw DBM say Deafening Screech - Stop Casting, not when he was actually casting it. This cause the bot to continue to try and heal during deafening screech and get locked for 2 seconds. I know in an earlier release it was working in LFR and stuff. Not sure if it's a bot or CR thing.

18. Stormchasing

should be a cr thing, but the bossmodule itself wasn't changed, the stopcasting logic is the same (and yeah i know the logic is currently not correct, it should take into account if the screech is about to be finished, and not if it is started)

i'll think about a solution so that it works like it should, but for now ... it is like it is (don't have that much time for debugging /rewriting atm), the bossmodule itself needs a lil rework to deliver some more informations, atm it is not more than a "stupid" notification system like "hey there is something incoming, i dunno what, but it is coming"

19. Soeski

Soeski Member

Ask Mirabis? His Boss list works great in Leaves, auto selects the encouter you're in and adjusts settings accordingly. Works like a charm for Thok and Malkorok for example.

20. Stormchasing

it is not a problem of knowing the boss we are fighting atm, it is a problem of how the bossmodule is atm written
      the current bossmodule only reports when the spell is started and when spell is finished, not the timeleft or the end timestamp of the cast, which is necessary for a proper stopcasting method