• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Order Bot] Material Grinds - Requests Welcome!

Discussion in 'Grinding Profiles' started by y2krazy, May 16, 2015.

1. CNsinger

CNsinger New Member

Anyway you could make a Garlean Steel Joint profile? :D

2. y2krazy

y2krazy Community Developer

Profile added to the first post. Please make sure you read the note!

Working on avoiding the mob when it's up, but it's not working as intended right now.

EDIT: I may add some other farming locations, but I ran out of time tonight.

Last edited: May 18, 2015
    3. z33tec

z33tec New Member

Was wondering if you could make a profile that just collects spruce logs on botanist.

Material: Spruce Log

4. Mr McGibblets

Mr McGibblets Member

That is an unspoiled node farm. use the botany/mining unspoiled farms. There are multiple in these forums and there are base ones that will do 1 star gathering until you can do 2star+

5. DoubleBlob

DoubleBlob New Member

A Siltstone farm profile would be nice to have if you still have the time for it. I already have one but after about 5 nodes it trys to mine from a level 25 node that are very close to the level 30 nodes that provide siltstone and stops.

6. dark wolf

dark wolf New Member

Upper la Noscia has a problem. Since there is a ferry in the middile of the same Zone. So its still an open issue in the travel tag. I will have to write a seperate handling for this.

7. noodle1516

noodle1516 New Member

Hey there, pretty new to the bot. I tried to create a Raw Amber profile myself but no luck, keep getting stuck. Any chance you can create one? Thanks in advance :D

8. y2krazy

As Mr McGibblets suggested, please give Zamphire's profile(s) a run. If they aren't working for Spruce Logs, please let me know.

https://www.thebuddyforum.com/rebor...-botany-orderbot-unspoiled-nodes-farming.html

Please let me know if kagepande's profile is the one that isn't working properly.

https://www.thebuddyforum.com/rebor...profile-thread-leveling-questing-farming.html

I forced that profile to move to Western La Noscea before moving to Upper La Noscea with your Travel tag to ensure it would take the proper entrance. ;)

I'll keep an eye out for an update to your plugin, though. ;)

Added to my to-do list.

EDIT: Profile added to the first post. Let me know if you have any issues with it. ;)

Last edited: May 18, 2015
      The Red Terror likes this.
    9. DoubleBlob

DoubleBlob New Member

10. The Red Terror

The Red Terror Member

I tried out Kagepande's today with the SVN download and it worked perfectly. Went from aleport and farmed perfectly.

Just wanted to say that I tried out your other leatherworking profiles and was impressed. Thank you for such great profiles!!

11. Mirko1987

Mirko1987 Member

Hey y2krazy...

I was thinking if should be possible to make farming profiles that are most required to level up all profession... i mean even if nobody is asking specifically...

It should be a gr8 thing for me.. ofc it could be enough making those recipes that required less ingredients...

Let me know if i can make myself useful for this thing.. (i mean like making a list with the mats)due to i'm a complete retarded in this stuff as programming and similiar...

Ty for ur attention!

Have a nice day!

12. y2krazy

Will look into this tonight after work.

My pleasure! Stay tuned for more! While I'm busy away from the game most of the day, my goal is to push out a few profiles/day. Feel free to drop any requests you may have for your material farming needs. ;)

It's already on my to-do list, but with my limited time, pumping out material farming profiles is far easier at the moment. I have already spoken to Neverdyne about doing this with Lisbeth and while that's not the focus of his plugin, it should be doable when it's supported. If it takes too long to get it implemented/written, I'll look into doing this outside of Lisbeth. You're welcome to post or PM me a full list of materials you will need and I'll look into making profiles for the mats that will need to be farmed that aren't easily purchased from a vendor for cheap. ;)

Last edited: May 19, 2015
    13. z33tec

z33tec New Member

So i frankensteined this together and it seems to work but for some reason when i stop the bot it tends to take a while for it stop. Mind taking a look at it to see what can be improved.

Attached Files:

14. noodle1516

noodle1516 New Member

Thank you very much for the profile. I'll give it a try later today after work.

I know this might not be the right post to ask but as a newbie to this bot I find it a bit hard to create profiles. Even after reading guides, the process of creating a profile is still somewhat tedious and unclear. I also find that the guides are a bit out of date. Either way, the end result is a profile that doesn't work :(. I was wondering if you could create an updated guide on how to make profiles or even better - perhaps a video tutorial with visual guide? Anyway, thanks again for your help. Really appreciate it :D

15. y2krazy

Will give you some feedback this evening and compile a profile if needed.

You're quite welcome! ;)

To your other point, when I get some time I'll put something together. :D

16. dark wolf

dark wolf New Member

Regarding upperl La Noscea.
      I think the workaround you did at the moment is the only solution.
      Since travel will only take you to the Zone and is not taking care of inside Zone Management.
      So once you reached upper La Noscea the travel tag is stopped.

The only way I see to deal wiht this kind of problem is either to have a special La NosceaTag.
      where you give your desired position and the Tag will take care of the ferry. Or to have a plugin which checks for the Zone and current position versus Desitnation position and replace the route if needed via Ferry.

Sorry that there is no other solution

17. y2krazy

Its working as intended, dark wolf. Don't worry about it. It's not designed to navigate inside the destination zone, as you mentioned, hence the need for a workaround. The tag works and that's what's important! Thanks so much again for creating it!! ;)

I'll be making it required for these profiles when I update them all, as someone may be missing an Aetheryte and while I'd like to think 99.9% of people would obtain the proper Aetheryte first, I'll put in a little extra effort to cover those who haven't or refused to. :)

Last edited: May 19, 2015
    18. The Red Terror

The Red Terror Member

Would you happen to have a normal Fleece material grind by chance?

19. y2krazy

Will add it to the to-do list and edit this post when it is done if no other replies are posted before then. ;)

EDIT: Profile added to the first post.

Last edited: May 20, 2015
    20. Mirko1987

Mirko1987 Member

Hey dude...

Ty for ur willingness...Really appreciated...

So i'll take a look into profession tabs in game and i let u know which ones could be better to level up every profession... and when i'll finish everything i'll send u a pm or post here... Anyway do u need also link from xvid for the items?

* Edit.. I don't have all profession till 50th level.. so i'll try to do for the ones i have till 50.. (just one for now) GSM and now i'm working on culinarian...

So anyway somebody that already as more professions at 50th level could help us please?

Tyvm in advance!

Last edited: May 20, 2015