• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Order Bot] Quests, Quests and Quests!

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Profiles' started by y2krazy, May 27, 2015.

1. y2krazy

y2krazy Community Developer

^ This. I'm still optimizing the HW profile and making changes to quests with rewards to let RB handle reward selection unless you specify otherwise. I originally set them up to auto-select the reward based on your current class, but that was before I knew RB already chose rewards that way for you.

Alternative to searching by quest ID, you can search by quest name and scroll down to the TurnIn line, if you prefer.

[HR][/HR]
      Changes to Heavensward profile pushed.

Changelog:

Code:
      [B]Heavensward (v1.0.3)[/B]

[INDENT][B]The Better Half:[/B] Quest was commented out of the profile. [B][COLOR="#FF0000"]Fixed![/COLOR][/B]
      [B]Over The Wall:[/B] Not properly talking to Artoirel. [B][COLOR="#FF0000"]Fixed![/COLOR][/B]
      [B]Grandfather's Belongings:[/B] Character runs into the bridge walls indefinitely. [B][COLOR="#FF0000"]Fixed![/COLOR][/B]
      [B]Hope Springs Eternal:[/B] Spring Crystal not being acquired. [B][COLOR="#FF0000"]Fixed![/COLOR][/B]
      [B]Ancient Wisdom:[/B] Not placing the ember on the unlit brazier. [B][COLOR="#FF0000"]Fixed![/COLOR][/B]
      Profile optimizations. (Optimized: Level 50 Quests)[/INDENT]

[B]Quest Behaviors[/B]

[INDENT]Multiple updates.[/INDENT]

2. thegosu

thegosu Member

Your heavensward quest just starts queuing up sidequests rather than the main quest. I let it rock but it's kinda strange no?

3. y2krazy

The first iteration of the profile will cover all HW quests, including Sidequests. Just doing the MSQ will not get you to 60, iirc. Once complete, I will release a MSQ-only version for those that ended up leveling through FATEs or will supplement leveling outside of the MSQs with another method.

4. thegosu

thegosu Member

That's fine, I was just curious that's all. In the end I just wanna hit 60 on my first ever character. Thanks alot! I don't mind it doing the side quests at all hehe.

Edit: Does doing all of the sidequests and MSQ get to 60 then?

5. y2krazy

I believe it should, but 1) I haven't gone through all the quests yet and 2) on my first alt, I was level 51-52 before testing my HW profile to make optimizations, so because I already had a head start on that character, it would be hard to estimate getting 50-60 on the quests. Also, keep in mind that once you hit 50 and start on the patch 2.1-2.55 required quests, you now get experience from doing those as well as killing mobs along the way. I'm not certain how far through level 50-51 that gets you, but it will help as well.

6. thegosu

thegosu Member

Ah I see. alright.
      Btw whats the difference between Duty Finder Unlocks and Duty Finder Unlocks completed?

7. y2krazy

"Completed" is basically only used for some of the TurnIns and does not actually PickUp any quests. "Completed" will automatically load when you're running the other profile and complete it, so if you only load the "Duty Finder Unlocks" profile (not the "Completed" one), it will make its way to the "Completed" profile on its own --- if you're not sure what you need to run, just load "Duty Finder Unlocks" and let it handle the rest. Make sure to read any LogMessages (look at the last few dozen lines in the RB window; LogMessages will be white colored text) if you notice that RB has stopped.

EDIT: These are only for quests once you hit level 50. I will update the profile(s) with new unlocks when I have the time. Feel free to read the profile notes found in the first post to see what it currently unlocks.

8. EdwinOnline

EdwinOnline Banned

awesome work, thank you!

9. y2krazy

Of course. Let me know if you run into any issues!

10. velonici

velonici Member

I just started the profile from the quest right after the ultimate weapon. I can say that you dont get very much xp for any quests before Heavensward. I think I was maybe half way through 50 when I started in Ishguard.

11. y2krazy

I suspected it would be ~500k exp (or less), so that sounds about right. Thanks!

12. y2krazy

Multiple Moonfire Faire profiles added to the first post. As of this post, the Pickups and TurnIns for the repeatable (daily-esque) quests will need to be done manually as they are bugged - if you see the dialog window open, simply click on the link for the quest at that NPC and it should handle the rest without requiring a Stop and Start of RB. Requirements for the repeatable quests:

1. Modify the user configuration if you want to do more than 1 repeatable quest. Setting the TokenCount to > "1" will loop the profile until that count has been met. If you leave BatteredFish/FreshHaddock as "1", it will only craft 1 Battered Fish or catch 1 Fresh Haddock at a time; alternatively, if you set it to > "1", it will craft that quantity of Battered Fish or catch that quantity of Fresh Haddock regardless of your TokenCount quantity.

Example: If you want to farm 107 Faire Tokens (for all of the available items), if you set TokenCount to "107" and leave BatteredFish as "1", it will craft 1 Battered Fish at a time and turn it in; if you set Token Count to "107" and BatteredFish to "107", it will craft all 107 Battered Fish at one time, then proceed to turn in the quest back-to-back.

Battered Fish: If you do not have access to the Sahagin Vendor (requires a level 44 quest to be completed; GE Wiki), it will farm/purchase all of the materials needed for you as long as you meet the class level requirements (18 BTN and 11 CUL). Cinderfoot Olives (GE Wiki) are only required if you do not have access to the Sahagin Vendor, so ignore that line if you can access that vendor already.

[​IMG]

2. Set your class gear sets. All Moonfire Faire quests require a level 30 class to TurnIn and to avoid the class change pop-up, a non-combat class is suggested for the "NonCombatLvl30Plus" gear set.

[​IMG]

Don't forget about this little guy if you run into any issues:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
    13. y2krazy

Changes to multiple profiles pushed.

The repeatable Moonfire Faire profiles (listed below) should be pretty much AFKable now. Thank you to mastahg for clarifying on my quest looping questions!

Changelog:

Code:
      [B]Battered Fish (v1.0.1)[/B]

[INDENT]Missing Water Shards check. [B][COLOR="#FF0000"]Fixed![/COLOR][/B]
      Quest Pickup/TurnIn issues. [B][COLOR="#FF0000"]Fixed![/COLOR][/B][/INDENT]

[B]Fresh Haddock (v1.0.1)[/B]

[INDENT]Quest Pickup/TurnIn issues. [B][COLOR="#FF0000"]Fixed![/COLOR][/B][/INDENT]

14. mairae

mairae New Member

Profile Name: [O[Battered fish (repeatabble.xml)
      Issue: RebornBuddy crashed when i start to run it.

All i did was change the ammount to 107 as i have that many to turn in. Went into Order Bot, Loaded the profile and hit start and crash happens.

15. y2krazy

Please post a log file from your "Logs" folder. :)

Also, if you have 107 Battered Fish already, set TokenCount to 107 (or whatever amount of tokens you will end up with when adding 107 tokens to your current inventory quantity) and BatteredFish to 0.

16. mairae

mairae New Member

hopefully i added it correctly

Attached Files:

17. y2krazy

Code:
      [16:49:14.714 N] [B][COLOR="#FF0000"]BehaviorDirectory element found,but couldn't find directory G:\Reborn AH Scanner\Profiles\../../Quest Behaviors[/COLOR][/B]
      [16:49:14.728 N] Failed to load profile: Element Travel is not supported. Please check your XML and try again. (<Travel To="137" />) Line 57
      Please read all notes and instructions in the first post, or simply use my SVN instead of just downloading the profile itself and you won't have to worry about issues like this.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
    18. Temetito

Temetito Member

Thanks y2krazy you are awesome as always!

19. y2krazy

You're quite welcome! Let me know if the profiles give you any trouble.

20. Blade

Blade New Member

I have a similar problem, but in my case I actually installed your profile in the correct directory with SVN address located on the first page. Custome Quest behavior is also included, but still I get the same error message.

PHP:
      E: \ Rebornbuddy Rebornbuddy Profiles y2krazy Quest Behaviors
      I have downloaded ExMatts fish plugin and install it according to instructions

PHP:
      E: \ Rebornbuddy Rebornbuddy Plugins OrderBotTags Fish (all files from SVN)
      Anyone know why it does not work for me?

View attachment Console.txt

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015