• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Order Bot] Quests, Quests and Quests!

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Profiles' started by y2krazy, May 27, 2015.

1. y2krazy

y2krazy Community Developer

A profile fix. Basically, I forgot to inclue AST, DRK and MCH in the check. :oops:

Try this URL for ExBuddy: https://github.com/MGramolini/ExBuddy

2. Gyphon

Gyphon New Member

Any ETA on the profile fix? Also, that URL asks for credentials as well. I can use the .git link that you can get from github but that doesn't help since the directory doesn't match that way

3. y2krazy

Changelog:
      :rolleyes: @Gyphon

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
      Gyphon likes this.
    4. y2krazy

Changelog:

5. Gyphon

Gyphon New Member

I was just spamming SVN update. Must be an EBKAC error :D

6. maxkraz

maxkraz New Member

Hi,

Im kinda new on this forum, I used DemonBuddy in the past but nothing close to Reborn Buddy.

I downloaded your profiles. I have no issue running Immortal Flame. but any other quest profile doesnt work for me.

I have no error message it just can load the profile it seem

I started with the 2.1 since im only level 27.

Attached Files:

7. y2krazy

From your log file:
      ;)

8. maxkraz

maxkraz New Member

Im very sorry to waste your time. but isnt the Ultimate Weapon Quest a quest that you do in the main quest series at level 50 to enter Heavensward ?

Because I tought that realm reborn 2.1 to 2.5 where the main story line for level 1 to 50

Because the only questing profile i can run is Immortal Flames but there is no main quest running in this series

9. y2krazy

Patches 2.1-2.5 are all Lv50 content. The Ultimate Weapon is the final patch 2.0 quest and it is Lv50.

The ARR profile will do Sidequests as well.

10. w.tabor01

w.tabor01 New Member

Hey guys. First off, thanks for making this profile, y2krazy; once I get it running properly I'm sure that I will appreciate it all the more! This is my first time using RB and I followed your instructions on the first page. For starters, on a brand new character/account, I'm trying to do the Main Storyline Quests. Which profile should I be using for this? I tried "RB > Profiles > Questing > [O] A Realm Reborn (Immortal Flames)" as I assumed that would be the most vanilla xml. When I run this profile, my character will not interact with NPCs, Aethernet Devices or Quest Objects. The bot will, however, run up to these things; so, if I click on them, it will continue on its own. Am I doing something wrong? Additionally, I tried some of the later Patches' profiles but I got a looping around of "Equipping Soul Crystal."

11. w.tabor01

w.tabor01 New Member

Ended up trying the Immortal Flames on my Level 50. It went back and tried to do low-level quests so I went into the profile and disabled everything below Level 50. The bot will just run to unavailable quests and stay there, even when Main Storyline Quests are available.

12. y2krazy

Have a log file for me to look over? :D

13. Alexqq

Alexqq New Member

Hey! Your profiles are awesome :D, but it seems that since i started at lvl 23 with the Storm grandcompany the bot is now stuck trying to do a quest from the Immortal Flames GC, and i don't know how to change the gc or ignore the quest >.<

14. zappa1

zappa1 New Member

Profile Name: [O] The Dravanian Forelands (Aether Current)
      Issue: Fails to get the final current at X: 37.8, Y:28.3, Z: 1.4 (forgot to get the RB xyz, sorry)
      Suggested Fix: n/a

Not sure why this one keeps getting missed, but I've run the profile on 2 different characters and they always miss this final aether. It's the one up on the log so I assume its falling off or something. When I come back to the PC, the profile is done and that last one is still not obtained.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    15. zappa1

zappa1 New Member

Profile Name: [O] Class and Job Quests
      Issue: During the Level 30 gladiator quest "Paladin's Pledge" in Central Thanalan, the bot paths directly into a group of extremely powerful mods and dies. After it dies, it sits doing nothing forever. It managed to reach the quest item a couple times, but then it would turn around and chase a mob that it just reset aggro on.
      Suggested Fix: Make it path along the cliff so it doesn't pull the powerful mobs.

Attached Files:

16. theeternal92

theeternal92 New Member

I'm sorry if this issue has been brought up already, but if not

Profile Name: All-in-One-Gathering
      Issue: Bot stands still unless you manually move your character to a different node whenever a node disappears due to other players gathering in that area.

Suggested Fix: Make it move on to the next node instead of just standing there

17. zappa1

zappa1 New Member

Profile Name: [O] A Realm Reborn (Immortal Flames)
      Issue: On the quest "Big Trouble in Little Ala Mhigo" the bot gets stuck forever at progress 1/5. It runs and stands still forever, even after restarting the bot, because it's trying to find step 1/5 but it can't, so it won't progress to 2/5. It worked perfectly fine on my other character, so it may have something to do with resuming the quest when it's halfway done. I've attached a log
      Suggested Fix: Make it ignore running to node 1/5 if progress is stopped & started partway through the quest.

Issue: On the quest "My Feisty Little Chocobo" gets stuck on the stairs in central shroud at x17.7, y18.7 on the step that has you kill the birds (zanza's or w/e they are called), at 0 progress.
      Suggested Fix: Add an extra waypoint on the U-turn in the stairway, or have the player jump over the railing.

Issue: I the quest "A Burning Request", the character gets stuck on a rock at x17.4, y29.1 when trying to get to a node.
      Suggested Fix: Having the character jump would fix this

I'd just like to say how much I love that you added the chocobo companion & buying 99 chysahl into the quest profile. I kept thinking i was going to have to manually do that. Little nice things like this save me a lot of time, since I'm running 4 accounts.

Will it also unlock Rowena's House of Splendors (gathering collectability)? If not, do you know of a profile that does? Thanks!

gathering nodes aren't shared with other players. i had this issue too, i think it's related to EXgather or something. My gatherers keep getting stuck doing nothing, and I have to exit the node to get the bot to wake up. I'll try to post a log soon and edit it into this post (haven't been gathering since this happened)

while im at it here are a few issues I found with other things

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
    18. theeternal92

theeternal92 New Member

While testing it further, it seemed to get stuck only when gathering water shards. Gathers everything else just fine from what I can tell. Log didn't say much since it stopped entirely after the node disappeared.

19. Axphism

Axphism New Member

Profile Name: [O] Heavensward
      Issue: The bot has been working just fine until now. Completed a Machinist quest, and now it's spamming: [20:23:26.001 N] BehaviorDirectory element found, compiling custom behaviors...
      Suggested Fix: I'm not sure what the Fix would be. That's why I am posting here :D I attached a log for more clarity.

Attached Files:

20. maxkraz

maxkraz New Member

Hi,

Is it normal that it seems that there is not enough quest. like im level 40. he quest until like 25% of the level 40 and then go to grind area to grind until 41. is there a way to make him keep doing the main quest

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017