• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Orderbot][All Crafting Jobs] Lucis Turnin Tokens / 3star 40durability items

Discussion in 'Other Profiles' started by iyake, Feb 1, 2015.

1. iyake

iyake Member

I wrote this as a proof of concept whether or not I could use CSharp to write crafting profiles. It's not fully optimized, but the essentials are there to HQ the Lucis Tokens. I've run it for 5 of my Lucis tools now. I'm getting about 75% HQ rate when using HQ mats (where possible), and about 66% when using all NQ mats.

Usage:
      -----
      Make sure the included .cs files are in the 'Craft Behaviors' folder. Equip the crafting
      job that you want to make the 3star turnins. *EAT FOOD*. This profile does not automatically
      eat food. Then start the profile. It will run until your equipment is under 20% or you run out
      of materials. Be sure to stop the bot and refresh your food when needed.

Description:
      -----------
      This rotation will try to go for 4 manipulations for a total of 16 available actions. It
      will settle for 3 manipulations if it doesn't get enough tott procs. That lowers the
      the number of actions to 13, which will severely reduce the HQ %.

The progress steps are RS + 2x CSII. The RS and the 13 additional actions should be run
      at 80%, leaving a decent chance to get IQ11.

There is no reclaim. The synth will complete even with very low IQ stacks. You can turn
      in NQ tokens for most of the base mats from Talan.

I HQ about about 75% of my attempts with 416 Control and 398 CP.

Required Abilities;
      Comfort Zone (ALC 50)
      Tricks of the Trade (ALC 15)
      Manipulation (GSM 15)
      Innovation (GSM 50)
      Steady Hand II (CUL 37)
      Hasty Touch (CUL 15)
      Rapid Synthesis (ARM 15)
      Byregot's Blessing (CRP 50)
      Careful Synthesis II (WVR 50)

Min Craftsmanship: 391 (3star minimum) - more doesn't affect this rotation whatsoever
      Min Control: 371 (3star minimum), more is better
      CP: Technically this will work with any CP, provided you get enough tott procs. However,
      for best results, get as high as possible and eat a HQ Bouillabaisse.

View attachment 3star40dura.zip - 14.2.1
      View attachment 3star40dura_14.2.2.zip - 14.2.2 - Delete the old files first before using this. I had a typo in a filename.
      View attachment 3star40dura_14.2.5.zip - 14.2.5 - Fixed issue where profile stalled when at 10 durability with 3 stacks of manipulation at low CP.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
      Grimmjow likes this.
    2. DBe

DBe New Member

I've been trying to write a profile myself to finish off my last 5 lucis weapons. Thank you very much for this!!

I will give it a go and let you know if there is a way to optimize the rotation :D

Edit 1:
      After running it for a bit and following along the rotation, it looks fairly optimized however towards the end on one synthesis it refreshed CZ @ 9stacks of IQ and shortly after ran out of CP and had to finish the synthesis with BB. It still managed a 91% HQ but 6 stacks of CZ went to waste and it wasn't able to buff the BB due to the CP lock up;

So possibly there is a way to utilize If Condition="Core.Player.CurrentCP" less than certain amount to skip refreshing CZ and go for buffed finisher (after reading through the profile code I saw that you had noted this as well, maybe skipping the 3rd CZ refresh is better for the long run?)

Edit 2:
      On one synthesis had enough CP to add ING II to the BB, where it would of instead of done GS > INNO > CSII > BB, it could of easily done GS > INNO > ING II > BB > 2x CS - it still HQ'd at 91% but had it added ING II would of been 100%. Not sure if this is easy to optimize in the code or not

One of the synthesis was at 11 stacks IQ and had 1 SH II remaining and enough CP to hit unbuffed BB, instead it refreshed SH I, got stuck not enough CP to hit BB and just completed synthesis @ 20% HQ and 11 stacks of IQ un-used.

Edit 3:
      Ran it for 20 synthesis, given I had some ridiculous NQing at 75-90% HQ range on craft, managed a total of 14 HQ out of 20, putting my 1st go at 70% which I believe is negatively skewed; with decent luck you can probably HQ 80-85% of 20 syntheses

Edit 4:
      After some more testing, it seems to get stuck frequently at 11 stacks of IQ and not enough CP for BB so ends up finishing cast without ever hitting BB
      Also frequently gets stuck at high # of stacks on IQ and manipulation active but almost no CP and frozen, won't cast any action

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
    3. bobbyx

bobbyx Member

this is expert coding.... i cant understand them T_T.

PS. the profile is working, around 60% HQ rate, craft463, control 413, CP398, NQ mats

4. iyake

iyake Member

The CP check had a bug that was adding 32 CP to CurrentCP. It should now be better about not using the third CZ if it won't leave enough CP for the finisher.

Fixing the above CZ issue should prevent going into the finisher without enough CP for at least SHI + BB. I don't even have Ing2 equipped for 3stars, so I won't bother to add an Ing2. I'd rather switch some of the later HTs into Basic Touches. Will think about implementing that later.

The CP calculation bug should resolve this as well. It was causing the rotation to go into the finisher without enough CP.

5. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

Good stuff, sounds like this can alleviate a lot of the work, Thanks for that, I plan to test it before long, 2/8 lucis atm ^^

6. Buddernutz

Buddernutz New Member

where will the bot look for the behaviors.cs? because i keep all my profiles seperate from the main RB folder

7. DBe

DBe New Member

Say you have your XML profiles in Folder "X", make sure to put your behaviour FOLDER inside folder "X"

Example: You have 2 files, abc.xml (profile) and Crafting Behavior (Folder with .cs files IN IT)

Inside folder "X" you should have abc.xml and Crafting Behavior (folder)

8. kagepande

kagepande Community Developer

I would suggest what DBe suggested, but if your really not wanting it in the same folder, open the .xml and change the destination path of where it is reading the custom behaviors from.

9. Buddernutz

Buddernutz New Member

oh gotcha, thanks for clearin that up for me.

10. Zamphire

Zamphire Member

I have to say.. this is pretty impressive

11. Mrydeen

Mrydeen Member

Any chance you will write one for 3 and 4 star 80 dur?

12. kagepande

He has stated if i'm not mistaken that until theres support for self-repairing he is not creating anymore crafting profiles.

13. iyake

iyake Member

Nah, that wasn't me who said it. The API actually can support self-repairing, I just haven't gotten around to posting my custom tag for it yet.

I haven't gotten around to writing 3star or 4star profiles yet. They'll work fairly similarly though if you want to take a stab at writing it yourself. In fact, without needing to deal with manipulation stacks, it might even be easier provided you don't care about reclaiming.

14. kagepande

Ahh, and theres no need to reclaim 3* stuff imo, if I NQ it because RNG is a dick, I can either SB it or sell it, and make another and make profit, as far as 4* its very rare that would would want to reclaim, unless RNG REALLY hates you, though im pretty sure that you could make the profile so that if your IQ stacks are less then 8 or 9, to reclaim, no? Just a idea.

15. minibotter80

minibotter80 New Member

This is awesome thanks very much! :D

16. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

'Twas I!

Neverydyne is still working at making Agil's self-repair work, if I had to guess, it won't be too long until that's up and running properly!

Though, what with all these other profiles, and the wonderful release of Lisbeth, I have no real reason to make scripts, Lisbeth is leaps and bounds ahead of individual profile crafting, and all of these scripts, I imagine, can be ported to Lisbeth macros (eventually)

I'm not sure where the functionality is with checking buffs/etc with Lisbeth, but, regardless, these particular scripts are handy, I plan to use them still, because it seems like too much work to go and mess around with Lisbeth when this stuff is all working and ready to be used.

So, unless someone wants a particular profile, and requests it of me, I think the days of me making profiles are more or less over, The way RB is going is definitely plugins.

17. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

Getting a strange log error, but it still seems to be working.
      seems to be working quite well! :)
      I -just- got around to testing it now, I'm loving it though :p

Code:
      [18:47:39.505 N] Failed to load profile: Element Craft3Start40Dura is not supported. Please check your XML and try again. (<Craft3Start40Dura />) Line 71
      [18:47:39.505 D] System.Exception: Element Craft3Start40Dura is not supported. Please check your XML and try again. (<Craft3Start40Dura />) Line 71
         at Clio.XmlEngine.PropertyProcessor.(PropertyInfo , XElement , Object )
         at Clio.XmlEngine.XmlEngine.Load(Object obj, XElement element)
         at Clio.XmlEngine.PropertyProcessor.(XElement , Type )
         at Clio.XmlEngine.PropertyProcessor..(XElement )
         at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext()
         at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
         at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
         at Clio.XmlEngine.PropertyProcessor.(XElement , PropertyInfo )
         at Clio.XmlEngine.PropertyProcessor.(PropertyInfo , XElement , Object )
         at Clio.XmlEngine.XmlEngine.Load(Object obj, XElement element)
         at ff14bot.NeoProfiles.NeoProfile.Load(XElement element, String path)
         at ff14bot.NeoProfiles.NeoProfile.Load(String path)
         at ff14bot.NeoProfiles.NeoProfileManager.Load(String profilePath, Boolean rememberPath)
      [18:49:39.566 N] BehaviorDirectory element found, compiling custom behaviors...
      [18:49:40.293 N] Loaded profile Lucis Turnin Items

18. iyake

iyake Member

Seems orderbot loaded the profile before it loaded the behaviors folder.

It'll work when you hit start.

Instead of a behavior folder, I've just been dropping all of my custom tags into a CustomTag folder inside the rb plugins folder - those will get compiled/loaded on rb startup and the error should go away.

19. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

good to know!
      I used it to get my last 6 Lucis'
      Of course I also used RB to help me get all the token items for turn ins :p

20. marcusrider

marcusrider New Member

For some reason I cannot even get the bot to start.