• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [OrderBot][BTN][CUL] Black Truffle Risotto

Discussion in 'Other Profiles' started by becto, Jul 17, 2015.

1. tishat

tishat Member

You need to be lvl 50, and the profile doesn't harvest crystal clusters, so you need to do that either yourself, or with the help of another profile.

2. SmokeHaze

SmokeHaze New Member

-Gets Stuck when moving through zones in town
      - If unable to find a spot sometimes might go back and forth through the zone.
      - Will not pick up where left off if you close the crafting menu
      - Will try and repair after start ups or teleport
      - If you have more than one stack will sometimes try and buy more
      - Would Shut off if you dont have the correct skills in CUL ( a list of Skills needed to run the bot would be nice)

All i got right now. Hope this helps

EDIT-

Will not succeed in make the Black Truffle Risotto

Will try and get the HQ to 100% leaving it with 25 Durability and then fails because durability falls to 0

3. tichy

tichy Member

Pretty much everything you wrote there are issues with either orderbot or how the profile is actually configured - i.e. I think it works as intended. If you need to edit the rotation you should DIY - this rotation is made for relatively high level culinarians. The scope of the profile is pretty clear as outlined in the first post, it gathers and crafts during certain time of day.

It's a profile, not lisbeth.

4. becto

becto Member

I provided examples of what to do to create your own profile through OrderBot. You will need to adjust the values to work for your skill levels. I created this because Lisbeth didn't work, but now that Lisbeth 2.0 is out, I am using that instead as it saves an enormous amount of time creating complex profiles. If you do not want to purchase Lisbeth, then this gives you a good start on creating your own unique profiles. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

5. kei220

kei220 Member

hi
      i haven't been able to find 1 Black Truffle
      mostly pixie plums been running for 2 days so far

6. tishat

tishat Member

Well.. What's happening.. like.. does it mine the unspoiled? Are you even 50 btn ?

7. kei220

kei220 Member

yes lvl50 min/btn but i dosnt gather unspoiled just go to drybone and teleport back and gather more pixie

8. becto

becto Member

When it goes to Camp Drybone, is it switching to BTN before it moves to the location where the node spawns and does Truth of the Forests activate so the unspoiled nodes show up? Also, it shouldn't be gathering Pixie Plums in ULN. My guess is that I have this coded for the English client and not other languages so it isn't collecting Sticky Rice for you in ULN as well as the issue with Truth of Forest. I will have to look at how to change this to spell id and item id's.

9. mdbsat

mdbsat New Member

Every time I try and remove one of the actions it just breaks the profile and ends the bot. Is there something special I need to do? The way I have tried is simply removing the action by deleting the line. Is this wrong? It has not worked for me so far. Any tips would be appreciated. Thank you!

10. tishat

tishat Member

Deleting the line should be fine, what are you trying to do ?

11. becto

becto Member

This profile doesn't work like Lisbeth where it will try to determine how much Craftsmanship and Control you have to complete the synth. You will have to make modifications to the crafting part to work with your Craftsmanship and Control that you have. Also remember this is a lvl 50 2 star recipe, so this isn't going to work with simple gear at lvl 50.