• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [OrderBot] BTN/MIN Cluster Farm

Discussion in 'Mining-Botany Profiles' started by Sodimm, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Sodimm

Sodimm Member

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    2. kagamihiiragi17

kagamihiiragi17 Community Developer

To avoid this, you could add a MoveTo tag before the Stealth code that moves you to a safe area nearby to the node. This way you're always safe running to that area, then you activate stealth, and you have a shorter distance to run while stealthed.

You could also add another RunCode tag that runs the following code on profile start:

Code:
      ff14bot.Settings.CharacterSettings.Instance.UseMount = false;
      That way you don't have to worry about remembering to turn off the mount in Global Settings every time you want to run the profile.

3. Sodimm

Sodimm Member

Yeah I thought of that, but with aggro ranges around there, i'd have to ask folks to start the profile as a combat class to get there. If I have it switch to a gather class then move to the hotspots, if it's aggroed the bot tries to attack with pick/axe, inevitably leading to death. So of the 2 statements and likely scenarios, I decided to suggest starting the profile @ Saints rather than start the profile as a combat class.

That runcode suggestion is handy too. Thanks :). Ive added this. I've also added a runcode to re-enable it after it's finished. I have also added a moveto tag, but need a bit of code to ask it to dismount. Could you oblige?

Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
    4. kagamihiiragi17

kagamihiiragi17 Community Developer

It's revealed by the API, you can just search Dismount and find it pretty easily:

Code:
      ff14bot.Managers.Actionmanager.Dismount();

5. Sodimm

Sodimm Member

Hehe, yeah, i got it just before you replied, your namespace website is very handy :). Just testing and i'll re-upload

6. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

Cool, I'll look at how you do it, so I can learn a thing or two. Then I'll either decide to abandon my own script or to use what I learned to make it better.
      XD

7. Sodimm

Sodimm Member

Ok, i'm getting a hit and miss errors on switching with the current profile. So i've completely rewritten it. I've also included Classy v1.0.5 in the original post. Please let me know if you have issues.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2014
    8. Djekkie

Djekkie New Member

Hi, I've been trying out this profile today

I've downloaded the files (made some adjustments as I only needed Water/Fire Clusters), downloaded and set up the Classy Plugin, but for some reason it won't change classes by itself once the day changes and it reaches the XYZ coords.
      It will however change the class when I hit stop/start at that time. Edit to clarify: This only happens after day change. Swapping from Botanist to Miner works fine. Swapping back to Botanist doesn't seem to happen unless I restart.

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or that it just won't register the class change request for some reason.
      Besides that, it works great and it's a load of my mind to finally have a profile to get clusters, so thank you for that!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
    9. Sodimm

Sodimm Member

Use v1.1. So far, I've gone thru 200-300 clusters without problems. Also, start as a combat class, and when you open reborn buddy, choose "Kupo" as the combat routine. Also note that i've noticed that sometimes it doesn't register the time change until about 5mins in. If you're still having problems, just lemme know, and include a log and a paste of the changes you made.

10. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

Do you have Classy? Is it on?

11. Djekkie

Djekkie New Member

I've been trying a couple of things so far;

1) Downloaded a fresh copy of v1.1. Cut/Paste the Water Cluster data to below the Fire Cluster data. Left everything else intact. Change job to Paladin. Open RBB, Select Kupo as Routine, Hit Save/Close when Classy pops up since all Class numbers are set. Load the profile. Run it.

In this scenario, as a Paladin, it'll run to the right spot, change job stand there and wait or go to a unspoiled. Come day change, it'll move to the other class area and just stand there, doing nothing. I let this be for 30 min+, and still just stood there.

2) Downloaded a fresh copy of v1.1. Changed the numbers from 200 to 500, to have a larger surplus. Same steps up until when it's supposed to hit a node.

In this scenario, for some reason, it won't even put a first hit in. I've watched it stand there, as it had the menu for the unspoiled open, but it wouldn't use a single ability and just let the time run out on the unspoiled node.

3) Downloaded a fresh copy of v1.1. Did not change anything. Teleported to Mor Dhona, swapped to Paladin. Opened RBB, loaded the profile, set kupo, saved classy etc.

Same thing as scenario 1. After day change, it would just not want to change jobs. I've got a log for this where I waited a short period (6 min+) after it stopped on the hotspot.

View attachment 5960 2014-12-08 16.01.txt

So yes, Classy is loaded and changes the jobs without problem (from paladin to miner/botanist, at least). I'm just having a hard time figuring out where it goes wrong.

Sodimm likes this.
    12. becto

becto Member

I am experiencing the same issues as Djekkie. I stop and start the bot, and it will switch jobs and continue just fine. I have also tried to create new Gear Sets and assigned those numbers to Classy, but it will still not change jobs when the day changes between Botanist and Miner.

13. Yasuko

Yasuko Member

From the classy thread:

Edit: *this is assuming if you are doing a cluster gathering profile, that the profile does not change from a DoL to a DoW/DoM job.. Many people have said that switching from miner/botanist with classy has been working fine for them, I had no problems when doing a profile with it. However, I know that there is aggro around some of the cluster nodes, and that it is easier to run to the node then change to gathering class.. but for alot of people changing from a dps to gathering class is causing the bot to hang since it is not noticing the class change.. Ultima claims to set the current class via hooks and that "touching RB is not needed when class changing" .. but i was having the same issue even with ultima.. but then again ultima is only a dps CR, and all the gathering classes are handled by RB.. maybe there needs to be a custom CR just for the gathering.. if its even possible to do...

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
    14. Sodimm

Sodimm Member

Cleanup

Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
    15. Yasuko

Yasuko Member

So I take it, that its changing between DPS/DoL just fine for you Sodimm?

16. Sodimm

Sodimm Member

After I redid it yeah, it switched from (Initally WAR) > MIN > BTN > MIN > BTN whilst i actually watched it. Since then, this 90k error has well, stopped me from doing anything.

Note that i've only ever used the profile with Kupo, I did notice anomolous things happening with Magitek, and Kupper, not tried RebornCo yet. I will get around to it tho. But for now, i'll just stipulate, "Use Kupo".

17. Sodimm

Sodimm Member

Well, so far, the above profile has gone from (WAR)>Revenants Toll > MIN > BTN and back to MIN again. I'll keep watching.

Edit... and back to BTN again.

Edit... and back to MIN again.

Updated initial post with the updated profile.

18. becto

becto Member

The above profile so far is working great. The class switched from bot to min to bot and still going. Thank you!

Sodimm likes this.
    19. Sodimm

Sodimm Member

Yup, same for me original posts been updated with it. Thanks for reporting :).

20. minibotter80

minibotter80 New Member

is there any way to get it to use the ward spells for more items?