• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [OrderBot] BTN/MIN Cluster Farm

Discussion in 'Mining-Botany Profiles' started by Sodimm, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Sodimm

Sodimm Member

I aren't at home to see, but it looks like the wait after the dismount aint working, i've removed it, see if that works. Strange tho, as it's the same runcode I use in all my profiles :S

edit:

Added v1.5 and confirmed it's working as intended.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
    2. Imsyu

Imsyu Member

Hello great profile^^ but is there a way for me to change the order they gather clusters?

3. Sodimm

Sodimm Member

They go in order

ItemId 14 = Fire
      ItemId 15 = Ice
      ItemId 16 = Wind
      ItemId 17 = Earth
      ItemId 18 = Lightning
      ItemId 19 = Water

Just juggle them around by cutting from "<Gather>" to "</Gather>" and paste into desired order, making sure to keep the Botany and Mining in their own <If> Tags.

4. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

Not sure if it's supported or not, but, it would be really cool if we could add variables (and do so simply) to scripts, any idea if that's possible? If it is, we could make user-customization a lot more friendly.

As it stands now, I'm still using 1.3, since i just got home and wanted to farm clusters all day, in 1.3, if you had over 500 of whichever cluster you wanted to gather, it would simply stop (not proceed to the next cluster type), so I just did a find/replace (all) of the value 500 to the value 9900.

It's farmed up about 700 clusters in about 8 hours, it appears to be switching classes and working correctly, so it's probably safe to assume you get about 100 an hour, but thinking about it briefly, in theory, we should be getting about 1000 in 8 hours, so something is likely not working properly. -shrug- It's a LOT better than being there to manually farm them, I look forward to my conquest of 9999 of each cluster. Because, you know, farming clusters endlessly for 8+ hours a day isn't a dead giveaway that you're botting -sigh- square doesn't even make us try to be discrete.

Anyway, I intend to try v1.5, I'll report my findings later on.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
    5. Sodimm

Sodimm Member

I just used a general yield, not everyone will have the gear for 100% chance, and the maximum yield per hour being 72. 60+ was a rough estimate gear dependent. It's not too difficult to edit values, and a simple ctrl+0 in Notepad++ will give you a better look at each variable, and like you said, find/replace being probably the easiest way. The only way to do what you ask is in a plugin ala GatherAssist.

6. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

Well.. I did my math wrong to boot. 3 shards x 5 hits is 15, not 25. Somehow fudged that one up thinking about nodes that start at base 3 +2 from kings yield. So, with that in mind, my math was completely fudged, which means I got more or less perfectly as many as i was supposed to in the time frame. I still find 1.3 sorta stops for no reason, but, I can't exactly complain when you have a newer release, lmao.

7. Teh

Teh Member

Great profile! Do have one suggestion though. I'm currently running this and will probably have to stop doing so. There is someone else on my server running the exact profile and due to the way the safe spot works, we are both stealthed, standing RIGHT on each other. Anyone that walks by and sees multiple people like that will assume the worst. Is there any way to implement a safe "zone" rather than a specific spot? Or maybe a few different safe spots that are randomly picked from? Nothing worse than fishy looking behavior.

8. Yasuko

Yasuko Member

why not use Log(Core.Me.Location) in the console and run to a new safe spot, and just change it in your profile?

9. Eklipse

Eklipse New Member

is this profile changing jobs correctly from miner to botanist, most of the profiles/plugins I"m using are having class change issues since the update

10. Teh

Teh Member

Unfortunately, I don't know enough about profiles to know what you're talking about. I intend on looking into writing my own but figured I'd see what the community says.

11. Eklipse

Eklipse New Member

Can someone confirm the last update broken the Code Chunks for the class swap ?

12. Sodimm

Sodimm Member

Working fine for me.

13. Djdave

Djdave New Member

What's the ideal amount of GP for this profile?

14. Sodimm

Sodimm Member

Kings Yield II costs 500 GP
      Sharp Vision II Costs 100 GP

Modest gear will let you Kings Yield, but being able to Sharp Vision II will require a few melds, or food. After that point, use of Kings Yield will be Moot.

15. Djdave

Djdave New Member

Thanks for the quick reply :) Great I just upgraded and hit 600GP. Is is possible we can change the resting spot? I noticed somebody else using this and we always rest on top of each other :p

16. Sodimm

Sodimm Member

You can, just goto where you want, hit up the console for a new coordinate, and replace the XYZ in the profile.

Code:
      Log("Map ID: {0} || SubMap ID: {1} || Current XYZ: {2}",WorldManager.ZoneId,WorldManager.SubZoneId,Core.Player.Location);

17. Djdave

Djdave New Member

Sorry to be a noob but could you give me the line numbers? I changed what I thought it was and it walks to that location but then a few seconds later walks back to the orginial one! :p

18. kagepande

kagepande Community Developer

Can also just use
      Code:
      Log(Core.Player.Location);

Seems that your logging more info then needed just to change a XYZ coord, but it would work lol, :)

19. Sodimm

Sodimm Member

Yeah, i just cut n paste what I use, i've got bloody loads of the damned commands.. i just picked one :p.

Line nums as follows:

For BTN Lines 19, 27, 38, 49, 60, 71 and 82.
      For MIN Lines 92, 100, 111, 122, 133, 144 and 155.

Be wary not to stray too far from the original, so the bot can see the nodes when they appear.

20. Djdave

Djdave New Member

Thanks!

I was only changing 19 and 92! :)