• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [OrderBot] Help with Underwater Profile

Discussion in 'Mining-Botany Profiles' started by Ligress, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Ligress

Ligress Member

Trying to make an underwater gathering profile, idk if this has been asked somewhere else so I'm sorry if it has, but I made a simple profile to gather at a node spot underwater and the bot can't seem to get paths for it.

I thought perhaps it'd be the same as flying so maybe I need a new plugin? My flight hasn't been working so that might be the case if anyone can point me to a plugin for that that works.

I attached log file and the profile I made. Any help is appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. SNL

SNL Community Developer

3. Cicl0ne~

Cicl0ne~ New Member

4. SNL

SNL Community Developer

Not sure man, I haven't been playing for some time now.

5. Ligress

Ligress Member

Oh hi, I didn't know if you were still around since you'd taken a break. I wanted to ask you why your profiles are ignoring Global Settings for mount distance and how I can go in and edit that, but I think it might be a thing with ExBuddy which I recently redownloaded. I can't seem to find where it puts in mount distance, and my bot is mounting up and flying straight up, then down to nodes that are right next to the ones I just gathered from where a human would normally just run.

But yes, ExBuddy helped with my underwater profile issue, though your profiles do the job much better, I think.

6. Sodimm

Sodimm Member

RebornBuddys own FlyTo tag (Flightor) will work underwater as long as you can fly in the zone (the CanFly check should be irrelevant when diving imo) and is much more reliable than the ExFlyTo tag. It requires tweaking of the Variances to get close enough mind, and you'll have to have logic for each node to have it work in it's current form, but it's doable. Once you're close enough to the node, there's no reason GatherTag shouldn't work for basic nodes.