• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [OrderBot] Ixal Dailies

Discussion in 'Questing Profiles' started by Sodimm, Dec 27, 2014.

1. VirgilS

VirgilS New Member

I was having issues with lock up synthing hyperconductor or isolator components, I manually finished them both and restarted and it was fine, wish I had only done one to see which it was

2. becto

becto Member

Is there anyone else that is having issues running these profiles? I am running the latest Ixal Daily 6 profile and all will work up until crafting.

View attachment 7424 2015-05-21 06.41.txt
      View attachment 1800 2015-05-21 06.09.txt

When it gets to crafting, it will freeze the game and eventually disconnect. I have to close down RB and relog back into the game. I have tried using Goldsmithing, since it looks like that is the prefered in the code, and I have also added the Culinarian with my own coding to see if that works, but I don't think this is an issue with the crafting itself. It might be the .cs plugins that are required that may need updates. Anyone else have any insight on this?

3. Mantian

Mantian New Member

You really should read b4 you use it..

so use GSM or maybe edit to fit your job

here is what i did.
      fill every missing part with GSM rotation and change the action ID to fit it

for example
      Code:
      <While Condition="GetQuestStep(67103) == 255 and not HqHasAtLeast(8126,1)">
      	<If Condition="Core.Player.CurrentJob == Enums.ClassJobType.Carpenter">
      		<Synthesize RecipeId="30542"/>
      			<While Condition="CraftingManager.IsCrafting">
      				<If Condition="Core.Player.CurrentCPPercent == 100">
      					<CraftAction Name="Inner Quiet" ActionId="252"/>
      					<CraftAction Name="Steady Hand II" ActionId="281"/>
      					<CraftAction Name="Waste Not" ActionId="279"/>
      				</If>
      				<If Condition="CraftingManager.HQPercent == 100">
      					<CraftAction Name="Careful Synthesis II" ActionId="100069"/>
      				</If>
      				<If Condition="CraftingManager.Durability == 20 or (CraftingManager.Condition == Enums.CraftingCondition.Excellent and Core.Me.CharacterAuras.GetAuraStacksById(251) &gt; 2)">
      					<CraftAction Name="Byregot's Blessing" ActionId="100009"/>
      				</If>
      				<If Condition="CraftingManager.Durability &gt; 20 and CraftingManager.HQPercent != 100">
      					<CraftAction Name="Hasty Touch" ActionId="100108"/>
      				</If>
      			</While>
      	</If>

Last edited: May 21, 2015
    4. n3r0

n3r0 New Member

While doing the Ixali dailies part 6 the bot stops because it complains about missing steady hand 2 (skill 281). But its there and it worked properly until this rebornbuddy patch. GSM was used to craft.

[06:03:30.602 N] [Synthesize] Crafting Decorative Plating Component (8127) via 30660
      [06:03:31.587 V] [Poi.Clear] Reason: Current behavior changed to Craftaction id:255 MinDelay:250 MaxDelay:500.
      [06:03:31.587 D] Replaced hook [ProfileOrderBehavior_Hook] 03983383-2c49-4d9b-b935-32d62b0d16d0
      [06:03:31.590 N] [CraftAction] Casting Inner Quiet (255)
      [06:03:31.590 D] DoAction Spell 255 0xE0000000
      [06:03:33.260 N] [CraftAction] Action Steady Hand II with id 281 is currently not known.
      [06:03:33.260 N] Stopping the bot. Reason:[CraftAction] Action Steady Hand II with id 281 is currently not known.
      [06:03:33.260 D] CurrentBot.Stop()
      [06:03:33.265 N] Connection closed! 192.99.148.87:31214

5. Sodimm

Sodimm Member

Please read carefully the first post in the thread. Ability not Known errors are a common occurrence and can appear for various reasons. Unfortunately it's a bug with how RebornBuddy works, and can appear at random if the Actioncache bugs out, omitting the cross class skills. As the first post states, start the profile as the combat class you picked when editing your gear sets. This minimises the chance; during switches for the Actioncache to become bugged. It's not a guarantee that it will work, as it seems to occur at very random times, but it's best practise for as smoothest a run as possible.

6. xxvampirexx73

xxvampirexx73 New Member

does someone know where to download it because can not find the download link

7. Mantian

Mantian New Member

check here

https://www.thebuddyforum.com/rebor...186826-orderbot-sahagin-dailies-v1-0-8-a.html

8. n3r0

n3r0 New Member

Thanks this helped a lot. For me it always occured at this specific position when GSM crafts this specific component with steady hand 2 in it. ID 30660, 30659, 30618. As a quick workaround I replaced Steady Hands II with Steady Hands and Hasty Touch with Standard Touch. Now it runs through without any problems, but still a lot of errors when crafting of the above stated component starts. I forgot to copy the log. Next time I'll catch it.

Last edited: May 28, 2015
    9. Sodimm

Sodimm Member

It's in my Signature too, but yes, as Mantian pointed out, the main download is in the Sahagin Dailies post. PLease note that I would advise for now deleting Advanced Quest Dev Tools, as it's unupdated, and will throw compiler errors at startup. It won't interfere, but could confuse some folk.

Yeah logs would be appreciated, even if it went swimmingly :). I've created a dev post about the actioncache issue, but it seems to get overlooked by Mastahg. So any and all information as to when the actioncache bugs and why will be of great help trying to find an underlying issue, be it with the Combat Routine, or Reborn Buddy itself.

Last edited: May 28, 2015
    10. n3r0

n3r0 New Member

delete

Last edited: May 29, 2015
    11. Sodimm

Sodimm Member

Just a heads up for anyone who's updating via SVN and is interested in Codex Combat Routine. I've just uploaded a new version which includes all of Kupos combat rotations (as placeholders, less SCH ofc, as Codex is based mostly for SCH), and now will switch classes properly with no prompts, including between DoW/M/H/L. Which makes these profiles almost fully afkable. The Actioncache bug still appears, hence the word "Almost". Unfortunately there's no way via the API for me to manually refresh the actioncache, so I'll just PM Mastahg to look into it.

12. Mrydeen

Mrydeen Member

Some bugs/mistakes, The Ixali line has your Fisherman Macro set set as 16 instead of 6.

Also there are a few mistakes where HQPercent is mistakenly cased as Hqpercent, which causes the script to terminate while crafting.

13. Sodimm

Sodimm Member

Could've sworn I'd already done these, i'll push new versions when i get home. Thanks

EDIT: Done... Also re-uploaded working version of AdvQuestDev

Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
    14. zhangyu525

zhangyu525 New Member

Where download? SVN not available.

15. Sodimm

Sodimm Member

Download the Zip from my signature, unpack and update.

16. Sodimm

Sodimm Member

Basic DarkKnight logic added to Codex
      edit:
      Basic Machinist logic added to Codex

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
    17. VirgilS

VirgilS New Member

couple things, first thanks for putting in so much work and putting it out there for the rest of us,

I have gotten this before expansion but always ignored it but its been bugging me,
      [01:18:00.539 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Virgil\Downloads\RebornbuddyBETA 1.0.25.0\Plugins\AdvQuestDev\program.cs(13,30) : error CS0115: 'AdvQuestDev.AdvQuestDevTools.Pulse()': no suitable method found to override
      [01:18:00.539 N] Compiler Error: c:\Users\Virgil\Downloads\RebornbuddyBETA 1.0.25.0\Plugins\AdvQuestDev\ui.cs(70,22) : warning CS0114: 'AdvQuestDev.ui.Refresh()' hides inherited member 'System.Windows.Forms.Control.Refresh()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword.

any thoughts?

and also how do I use the Codex for combat assist? I have tried just using CA and it asks for routine and I choose ultima but no assist happens, thanks for reading

18. Sodimm

Sodimm Member

SVNUpdate your folder, this should download the new AdvQuestDev and Codex too. Then its the same as any other CR, you'll be able to choose which one to use at startup.

Notes.
      Codex by default sets preffered routine to itself. If you want to use alternate CRs, leave the PreferredRoutine option in Combat Settings BLANK.

Codex was initially done only for SCH, so all other classes use Mastahgs default rotations. There are however basic logic added for DRK and MCH. AST I haven't got around to looking at yet.

19. tichy

tichy Member

Any chance you're able to provide us with the SVN Checkout for this? Can't seem to find it - when I try to extract the orderbot profiles it doesn't automatically have an svn address attached to it. Getting the same error as these guys above.

20. y2krazy

y2krazy Community Developer

Click this in his signature: