• Visit Honorbuddy
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy
  • Visit Exilebuddy
  • Visit Hearthbuddy
  • Visit Pokefarmer
  • Visit Buddystore

[OrderBot][MIN-BTN] Red/Yellow Gatherers' Scrip & More

Discussion in 'Mining-Botany Profiles' started by QueenLilith, Aug 2, 2017.

1. QueenLilith

QueenLilith Member

Update - 08.06.2017
    - Minor profile fixes
    - Added "[MIN] Rare Crafting Material Farm" and "[BTN] Rare Crafting Material Farm"

2. ahmad85

ahmad85 New Member

hello again
    how much gathering and perception do i need so the profile working good with yellow script?

3. QueenLilith

QueenLilith Member

I was using my Gatherers at 70 with a full set of crafted gear. Just over 1000 Gathering and Perception in each. The lower you are the less you are going to get on the Appraisal skills overall so be as high as you can be.

I would recommend not using them for leveling and instead grind it out with SNL's profiles or Leves. From there if you need gil you can farm normally for a bit with the Rare Materials and then purchase the gear you need. Most of the Grey gear at HQ is relatively cheap on most servers.

4. jd001199

jd001199 New Member

First off, thank you for taking the time to make this profile. The one issue I found was in Yanixia at 10AM. It teleports to Namai and tries to cross over to the other side by shortest path. There is only one part where it can cross so it gets stuck flying into a wall. It's the same with FATES. Maybe change the teleport to The House of the Fierce would fix this? Or is that a trouble spot to teleport to? I am using the MIN-BOT Red gathering scrips profile.

5. QueenLilith

QueenLilith Member

Your BOT will run into this if you died in the HotF area for whatever reason. This is something I am looking into to circumvent in some way through the profile but has to do with the routine built around getting back to your body after the death and is unfortunately not something I can fix in the profile itself. For the Lotus Root section especially due to the mobs being close and the FATE that comes up there. You can go through and remove the section if you wish to ensure the death doesn't happen but I leave it in since they were not built as AFK profiles. I will update the Known Issue section if I find a way around it.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017 at 2:15 PM
  6. QueenLilith

QueenLilith Member

Update - 08.14.207
    - Minor profile fixes
    - Corrected issues for Lotus Root routines within some profiles. Results should show less deaths in this area.

- ** Please ensure your Gear Sets are set in CodeChunks again **