• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Orderbot] [Plugin] [Fish v3.0+] and profiles support thread

Discussion in 'Fishing profiles' started by ExMatt, Aug 25, 2015.

1. ExMatt

ExMatt Active Member

[​IMG]

FEATURES

• Bait: The name of the bait you want to use.
      • BaitDelay: Default 1200 (milliseconds). The approximate amount of time spent during the bait loop. Try increasing this value if bait is not working properly.
      • Chum: Set as "true" to use Chum as often as possible, to speed up fishing. Suggested to use when not using Patience 54+.
      • Collect: Set as "true" to use Collector's Glove.
      • CollectabilityValue:
      • Collectables: A list of fish to collect. Not yet implemented due to restrictions in RB api.
      • ConfirmKey: Your setting in-game under "Keybind" » "System" » "Confirm".
      • Hookset: PowerfulHookset (default) or PrecisionHookset
      • Keepers: A list of fish to keep. All others will be released. (Optional) Keep all fish if you leave this empty. To keep no fish use <Keepers><Keeper/></Keepers>
      • MaxFish: Specify a maximum quantity of fish before changing spots.
      • MinFish: Specify a minimum quantity of fish before changing spots.
      • Mooch: How many times you would like to Mooch.
      • MoochCondition: The condition under which Mooching will occur.
      • MoveCursorRightKey: Your setting in-game under "Keybind" » "System" » "Move Cursor Right".
      • FishEyes: Set as "true" to use Fish Eyes (required for some specific high level fish).
      • Patience: Patience or Patience2
      • ShuffleFishSpots: Set as "true" to shuffle the FishSpots in your Fish tag.
      • Sit: Set as "true" to sit while fishing at that specific FishSpot. or as an attribute on your Fish tag to sit at all spots.
      • SitRate: Set as a value between 0 and 1 (float or single in programming terms) ex. SitRate=".37" Will sit approximately 37% of the time.
      • Snagging: Set as "true" to use Snagging. (catches coral, urchin, and maps etc.)
      • Stealth: Set as "true" to use Stealth at your FishSpots.
      • Weather: Mostly just for backwards compatibility, ex. Weather="Fog"

NOTE: This custom tag is to be used with ORDER BOT profiles.
      SETUP

ZIP METHOD

1. Download the .zip file below.
      2. Create a folder under "RebornBuddy" » "Plugins" and name it "OrderBotTags".
      3. Create a folder under "RebornBuddy" » "Plugins" » "OrderBotTags" and name it "Fish".
      4. Extract the contents of the .zip folder to the "Fish" folder.
      5. Close RebornBuddy if you had it open and restart it.

SVN METHOD

1. Download and install an Apache Subversion (SVN) client, such as TortoiseSVN.
      2. Create a folder under "RebornBuddy" » "Plugins" and name it "ExBuddy".
      3. Copy this URL to your clipboard: [noparse]https://github.com/MGramolini/ExBuddy/trunk/ExBuddy[/noparse]
      4. Right-click on the "ExBuddy" folder and select "SVN Checkout...".
      5. Paste the URL from your clipboard to the pop-up window (other defaults are fine).
      6. Close RebornBuddy if you had it open and restart it.
      EXAMPLE

Code:
      <Fish Condition="WorldManager.CurrentWeatherId == 14" Mooch="1" Bait="Sand Leech" Patience="Patience2" ConfirmKey="Return" MoveCursorRightKey="Right" MinFish="15" MaxFish="25">
      	<Keepers>
      		<Keeper Name="Olgoi-Khorkhoi" />
      		<Keeper Name="Caravan Eel" />
      		<Keeper Name="Dune Manta" />
      	</Keepers>
      	<FishSpots>
      		<FishSpot XYZ="266.2189, 3.158592, 787.3333" Heading="2.87004" Sit="True" />
      		<FishSpot XYZ="246.0735, 3.331366, 785.5537" Heading="3.298501" />
      		<FishSpot XYZ="222.0359, 2.438, 788.9343" Heading="2.82899" />
      		<FishSpot XYZ="200.8448, 1.601419, 778.8091" Heading="2.849515" />
      		<FishSpot XYZ="182.2277, -0.05929565, 759.106" Heading="1.966938" Sit="True" />
      		<FishSpot XYZ="179.372, -1.953371, 723.9963" Heading="1.525649" />
      		<FishSpot XYZ="203.0785, 8.177773, 718.6793" Heading="5.556135" />
      		<FishSpot XYZ="223.0831, 8.223236, 741.1038" Heading="6.23519" Sit="True" />
      		<FishSpot XYZ="251.2831, 7.842719, 735.34" Heading="6.047903" />
      		<FishSpot XYZ="268.2501, 7.062006, 748.8503" Heading="6.014554" Sit="True" />
      		<FishSpot XYZ="294.3003, 6.960706, 751.697" Heading="0.1880524" />
      	</FishSpots>
      </Fish>
      Link to original thread: Ultimate Fishing Profiles - Leveling, Farming, Grinding

Refer to original thread for Achievement profiles. Will post modified achievement all-in-one profiles, 1-50, 1-60, 50-60 profiles here in the future. Please PM me if you would like your profile hosted on this post.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
      Tinytox likes this.
    2. Sycho

Sycho New Member

To celebrate ExMatt's new thread I thought I would post a profile that uses his FishTag. It's completely self contained. It will farm or buy all materials and combine them for you. You will see the below code at the top of the profile and will just need to tell it how many you want it to make.

Code:
      <!ENTITY Bouillabaisse "198">
      Make sure to change the code chunks also to the gearsets you have in game. And you will need to place View attachment NPCRepairTag.cs in your Plugins\OrderBotTags folder.

You may also need to scroll down to the fishing spots and change the ConfirmKey and MoveCursorRightKey to whatever you have them set to.

View attachment Bouillabaisse.xml

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
    3. Spideyknight

Spideyknight New Member

Thanks ExMatt, been using your fishing and the illiuminatiperch profile for the past week and it's been grinding like a champ. Thanks again.

4. fuegonova

fuegonova New Member

Thanks ExMat! this is blood excellent...also a lot of nifty code I can look at :D

5. tishat

tishat Member

aye, I'm an avid user as well.. one question, if you can randomize fishspots, could sitting have a randomizer?

6. ExMatt

ExMatt Active Member

It can be done. I'm sure i will add this eventually. Right now the bot is down, so I am playing the game....madness right?

7. y2krazy

y2krazy Community Developer

Glad to see you finally got your own topic up for this. Will help keep the conversation focused on your work this way. ;)

Also, love the custom work you've been doing. Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve! :D

8. ExMatt

ExMatt Active Member

Thanks for all your help/testing etc, definitely expedited the process.

9. y2krazy

Of course. Just tested out your donate button. Let me know if it works. ;)

10. tishat

tishat Member

Isn't everyone :p
      Sounds good though

11. y2krazy

^ This.

12. tishat

tishat Member

Well.. Aren't you a sneaky one.

13. imbored

imbored New Member

Works great!

14. goldenlion

goldenlion New Member

Thanks for putting it out there : )
      Have you tried to get it to drink Cordials?

15. ExMatt

ExMatt Active Member

Yea this is coming soon. Just trying to get the logic/priority in there.

I think if cordial=true, then if can use cordial and gp < somevalue, and patience isn't up, then stop fishing, move to next spot and take cordial, continue....

16. Burn

Burn New Member

Noob coding question:
      I see you have the Weather condition in there, but I don't know how to make it work for multiple weathers.

For example, adding this line for Cloudy weather seems to work fine:
      Code:
      weather="Clouds"
      But how would I code it to work for Clouds, Fog & Dust Storms?

17. y2krazy

You would probably need to split it up into 3 tags, one for each weather condition. It will check your first If conditional for weather type 1 and run it if it returns false, or move to the next If conditional for weather type 2, etc.

18. ExMatt

ExMatt Active Member

The thing about the Weather attribute is that The tag will just sit there and wait for the weather to change (up to 10 hours worth of sitting). This was not by my design, just kept it for backwards compatibility with old fish profiles.

You could do it in one tag.

condition="WorldManager.CurrentWeatherId == 3 or WorldManager.CurrentWeatherId == 4 or WorldManager.CurrentWeatherId == 11"

I have a plugin that I am not currently working on that extends the features of weather checking. You can do things like.

SkywatcherPlugin.IsWeatherInZone(398, 3, 4, 11) -> Is it currently Clouds, Fog, or Dust Storms in Dravanian Forelands?
      SkywatcherPlugin.PredictWeatherInZone(398, TimeSpan.FromHours(1), 3, 4, 11) -> Will it be Clouds, Fog, or Dust Storms in Dravanian Forelands within one Eorzean Hour?
      SkywatcherPlugin.PredictWeatherInZone(146, TimeSpan.FromHours(2), 14) -> Will it be Heat Waves in Southern Thanalan within two Eorzean Hours?
      SkywatcherPlugin.PredictWeatherInZone(146, TimeSpan.FromHours(2), 14) and SkywatcherPlugin.PredictWeatherInZone(146, TimeSpan.FromHours(10), 14) -> Basically, Will there be 2 heat waves in a row in Southern Than, becomes true 2 game hours aka 350 seconds before it happens, which gives you plenty of time to buy your Sand Leeches and run to the Olgoi spot. (if this is something you would still be doing).

I can't really help other than this and give you the SVN link.

https://github.com/MGramolini/ExBuddy/trunk/Skywatcher

Good luck.

19. Burn

Burn New Member

Thank you both for the replies!

I will try to make one of these solutions work.

20. Azoth

Azoth Member

If it helps, you can try using this profile as a reference. Its something I was experimenting with last weekend to see what the new tags could do. The idea is to switch between Iron Feast and Thaliak River, fishing for Pipiras if weather is up, Caimans and Thunderbolt Eel collectibles if in the time slot, and Illuminati Perch otherwise. Uses SimpleFlyTo to move from place to place. It will also buy bait for you if you're low, although you'll have to supply your own Goblin Jigs. Also has a code chunk to stealth you (presumably after landing), since Fish tag doesn't stealth you until reaching the first fishspot.
      Still a WIP, but at this point it might be obsolete. The idea was to create a profile that would farm both red and blue scrips, but with ExMatt's recent work on mining and botany collectibles it would probably be more efficient to alternate Adamantite/Chysahl/Illuminati.

One thing to note is that even if you encase Fish tag in an <If>, it will only check the If condition when deciding whether to start fishing, not after each fish. So you need to put IsTimeBetween and IsWeatherInZone in the conditions of the Fish tag for it to break out in the middle of fishing.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2015