• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [OrderBot] Sahagin Dailies

Discussion in 'Questing Profiles' started by Sodimm, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Sodimm

Sodimm Member

The .cs files need to be in Reborn Buddy/Quest Behaviors/ folder. then restart rb to compile them

2. schopenhauer

schopenhauer Member

Sorry about that question, appreciate the answer very much!

EDIT: I'm having issues w/it saying different cs, Emote first, which I changed to EmoteNPC just to try, then if I try to load after that I get element Hunt is not supported. tried subbing in HuntBehavior and soHuntBehavior w/no luck.

I apologize.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
    3. Sodimm

Sodimm Member

these have been fixed, all duplicate profiles have been deleted, leaving only the 2 new combined profiles, and the ixal dailies. just throw all new behaviors into quest behaviors folder, and they'll load just fine

4. coloradoderek

coloradoderek New Member

Ixal Rank 2 not working for me with new setup

Thanks for all your hard work.

I just updated the SVN for my sodimm folder and now [OrderBot] Ixal Rank 2 Daily Quests v2.0 is giving this error and won't accept the quests (just stands there and doesn't switch to crafting job either)

I attached the log, the error is at the very bottom.

Is this something I'm doing wrong or have my SVN configured wrong or something? Also, for that specific file, it created a bunch of other files like it. They are all named the same as the original .xml file, excep they have (after the .xml) .mine, .r2 and .r80.

I'm unsure if that is what you wanted or if they exist because of the error. I can send screenshots if you want them.

I also have a question about the new 2.0 and 3.0 [SoOrderBot] 2.0 Beast Tribe Dailies.xml. Do those 2 files do all the other ones except Ixal? what is the difference between 2.0 and 3.0, is that rank? if so, how do you do rank 1 quests?

Thanks,
      Derek Conlon

Attached Files:

5. Knumi

Knumi New Member

I've been getting these compiling errors with i put in the soTAGS into the Rebornbuddy/Quest Behaviors folder
      And i also get the following Failed to load prifile: report at the botton of this log.

just curious on how to fix this.

edit* AHH idk what i did but i fixed it, Mission Accomplished @_@

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016