• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Ouroboros - Extended OldRoutine

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Infinite Monkeys, Jan 15, 2016.

1. willowsan

willowsan New Member

Any idea on how to add Skip Shrine from oldroutine to this?

2. Shakey9129

Shakey9129 Member

I'm getting this error

Please help?

Cannot load [Ouroboros] because an exception occurred [C:\Users\Josh\Documents\EB24585235\3rdParty_CONFIGS\Default\Ouroboros\Content-518004390\Ouroboros.cs(20,37) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'OldGrindBot' does not exist in the namespace 'Loki.Bot.Logic.Bots' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      C:\Users\Josh\Documents\EB24585235\3rdParty_CONFIGS\Default\Ouroboros\Content-518004390\Ouroboros.cs(14,27) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'OldGrindBot' does not exist in the namespace 'Loki.Bot.Logic.Bots' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      ].
      System.Exception: C:\Users\Josh\Documents\EB24585235\3rdParty_CONFIGS\Default\Ouroboros\Content-518004390\Ouroboros.cs(20,37) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'OldGrindBot' does not exist in the namespace 'Loki.Bot.Logic.Bots' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      C:\Users\Josh\Documents\EB24585235\3rdParty_CONFIGS\Default\Ouroboros\Content-518004390\Ouroboros.cs(14,27) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'OldGrindBot' does not exist in the namespace 'Loki.Bot.Logic.Bots' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

at Loki.Bot.ThirdPartyLoader.​‏‬​‬‬‬‪******‏**‬‫​‎​‫**(Dictionary`2 , String )

3. SpyroPT

SpyroPT Member

Any updates on this ? Getting the same error as above and I love this routine due to the added AOE settings which are non-existent on the default routine.

4. totalschaden

totalschaden Active Member Buddy Store Developer

Was looking for a Caustic Arrow CR, found this and wanted to try it.
      Made this based on the 1.10 File and current OldRoutine, fixed a few things, working fine so far.

View attachment Ouroboros(fix).zip

5. Darox

Darox Member

Awsome thanks! do you find the caustic arrow builds fast enough? Or not worth it?

6. totalschaden

So far I like it, speed is decent and most important it didnt die yet. (playing breach hc)

7. Cr0w

Cr0w New Member

Many thanks! I like it!

8. Lipie

Lipie Member

Ugh, if anyone could take a look inside the code to find out why my warchief totem isnt placed consistently I would be forever greatful. I tried understanding it but I just can't find the problem. Sometimes he places it before huge pack, sometimes he doesn't, sometimes he places it on a boss, sometimes he only places it after getting the boss down to 25%, basically wasting tons of damage potential :)

9. totalschaden

Changed that Frenzy Changes get refreshed at 5 or less secs left, so that it maintains frenzy charges almost 100% of the time. This only triggers if Frenzy is not one of your "main" Skills.

View attachment Ouroboros(fix1).zip

10. DontBeAfraid

DontBeAfraid Active Member

tested your routine with spark for a moment.
      Why is there a sleep delay between each cast?
      instead of using the 0.15 casts per second speed he casts TOPS 1 per second.
      sadly very useless like this

11. totalschaden

I havent looked into this, basicly I took the 1.10 file from first post and fixed some errors, so that it will run with the current EB. I also changed Frenzy upkeep because its super useful for the build im running. I have no Spark Charakter and do not plan to use one, so I most likely wont look into this.

12. DontBeAfraid

tested it with a couple of skills now out of curiosity.
      same result. castspeed is capped to 1cast/sec

13. totalschaden

Is there a good skill to test this with for very low level idealy lvl 1 ?

14. totalschaden

I just checked it with Frenzy and its casting 3+ per sec, so no Problem there. Are you using one of the files I posted or is there another version ?

15. DontBeAfraid

this one

16. Unknown Buddy

Unknown Buddy Member

I also tested just because i was bored. There is definitely a massive delay between attacks. This routine is pretty old. It still has so many await Coroutine.Sleep(1000); and await Coroutines.LatencyWait(); and await Coroutines.FinishCurrentAction(false); that are completely unnecessary. Even during the prebuffing portion of the routine, there are like 5-6 long delays stringed together between aura buffs. Didnt look at whats causing the delays for the combat, but im sure its gonna be similar to the aura checks.

Thats why i loved using GeneralCombatRoutine. Besides fixing some face tanking issues, and nav issues, and adding in high priority kill targets (deadly mobs and ranged mobs) its so much faster and smoother. But the author vanished shortly after releasing his work, and the discipline aura issue was never fixed, so its impossible to use that routine on CI / LL characters :(

17. totalschaden

I just made a char with alot of cast speed and spark on softcore to check on it, and yes, its noticeable slower then it should be even though its not locked to 1s for me. I also checked it with the "OldRoutine" which is alot faster then this one. Im not sure what is causing it as im not into EB developing, but I just took a quick look at the Code again and the Coroutine awaits seems to not be the problem.

I might take a deeper look into this, but as I only made the fixes to be able to use it with my Caustic arrow build , the motivation is not very high. Also still have do to alot of code rewrite/update for one of my AB plugins due to 3.0 update.

18. totalschaden

19. slaynish

slaynish Member

anyone running any type of cyclone build with this CR? i've got my fb totem build working "okay" with GCR, but it's still averaging almost 10 minutes per t1-4 map at level 79 and often dies 4-5 times per map

20. codyst

codyst Member

Is there any hope for channeling spells? (Scorching Ray in particular)

Just made a Scorching Ray Cast when Channeling Whispering Ice build which is pretty nice.