• Visit Honorbuddy
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy
  • Visit Exilebuddy
  • Visit Hearthbuddy
  • Visit Pokefarmer
  • Visit Buddystore

Over $500 in two weeks

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Ghostspike0, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Ghostspike0

Ghostspike0 New Member

I'd never thought of selling gold before in all the number of years I've played WoW. The time and money invested as, ironically come back.

I wasn't sure whether or not I'd be able to pull it off, keep profitable and make it worth my time. But I can say that in 2 weeks, with 2 accounts on the same server, i've made over $500 ($517 to be exact), mainly selling gold to private buyers for a higher price.

Thanks to this added income, I can finally get some of the aftermarket parts I need to import for my car. I've just leveled up a 3rd account on a different server and will consider starting a 4th at the end of this week.

This isn't my only income, but it's certainly a welcome addition to it.

2. DocTalbuk

DocTalbuk Community Developer

Thats great to hear.
    Did u use the common methods to find private buyers or some of the more secretive ones?
    What did you specifically farm?

3. Ghostspike0

Ghostspike0 New Member

I used a few sites that let people sell gold, but mainly dominated by mass gold farmers. Since I have a good grasp of economics I undercut all the chinese mass farmers to build up my score so that more people would trust the purchase, so far it's worked great and theres a nice sync between how much gold I have and how often I get purchases.

4. Immortalis6796

Immortalis6796 New Member

Grats, that's some pretty good money for something that takes a pretty low amount of effort.

Did you earn all the gold you sold in those 2 weeks to reach $500 or did you start off with some gold already?

5. Blandy

Blandy New Member

Awesome! good for you. I'm starting tonight on researching what realm I want to work on for best price/node. I also need to find what are the "reputable" selling sites.

6. alexlee922

alexlee922 Member

Past two weeks have been extremely profitable for me aswell.. since legion launch i have made around $1500 allowing me to finally upgrade my pc! :D 4 Characters

7. heede

heede Member

Legion has been the best for profit! Atleast for me. Ive made around 2k $ Since legion Launch. Might not be the best. but sure as hell it does feel good farming gold :D

8. DocTalbuk

DocTalbuk Community Developer

Every expansion has been great for profit at the start.