• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Paladin#

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by legacy3, Feb 9, 2015.

1. legacy3

legacy3 New Member

Paladin# (spoken PaladinSharp)

Hey guys,
      I am currently making my own little CR. It will support Holy later, at the moment only Retribution. It's a non afk routine that only works on level 100 (I will probably add a fallback routine later).

What the routine currently does:
      • Completly asynchron and written with coroutines to reduce the lag to a mimimum.
      • I wrote a lot of wrapper classes and extensions, like a custom talent and inventory manager.
      • The rotations inherit from a baseclass and are easily extendable, maintanable and it's ez to add new ones.
      • Works for all talents besides Empowered Seals atm (it actually detects your talents and builds the rotation with that).
      • It detects the amount of your t-set parts and chooses the rotation based upon that. Atm there is no difference, tho.
      • AOE and Single Target behaviors (cleave will follow later).
      • The rotation is kinda optimized, it only uses sacred shield as filler if no other spell is up in the time of the global cooldown triggered for example.
      • The current source is icy veins.
      • I do my Simcraft dps, my gear sucks tho because I main holy. I am only building a ret one for now, because I wanted to test the core with something straight forward.
      • I am making another rotation atm that is based purely on simcraft, actually I will break down simcrafts output with a PERT plan and then code it.

What it currently doesn't have:
      • GUI (srsly you do not need that kek, I will add an xml file later at least)
      • Interrupts
      • It won't cast avegning wrath because that should be casted manual, if you play with Seraphim it will wait 15 seconds for AW to stack the cooldown, otherwise cast it. The next rotation will be based on the Seraphim CD not the wings one, tho.
      • Same goes for trinkets
      • I need to add a basic facing/move to boss behavior
      • The LOS check is disabled for now, g2figure how to do that correctly
      • Fancy spam in the HB window
      • Proper caching (even tho the rotation doesn't lag for me, the wrapper classes are already cached)
      • Proper error handling

This is currently an alpha and still a WIP, but already works pretty decent. Run it with Enyo on whatever TPS you like, lel.

Download (Zip): https://github.com/legacy3/Honorbuddy/archive/master.zip
      Source: https://github.com/legacy3/Honorbuddy/tree/master/Paladin
      Changelog: https://github.com/legacy3/Honorbuddy/commits/master

Just put the Paladin folder in your Routines folder :)

Big shoutout to Mirabis, I took some of his aura stuff. Also his community edition helped me to understand honorbuddy better, I am usually only developing stuff for League of Legends and this is the first time i work HB.
      Actually i have to say it's a lot of fun, the API is really rich :^)

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
    2. Ente23

Ente23 New Member

First...... No srsly now

I tested it against target dummys and dps is close to my sims. will test it against other cc´s later and report back.

STAY SHARP

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
    3. maxmackey

maxmackey New Member

Holy shit. Sadly I can't use Sim right now, since I trasnfered and my armory is broken.

But just watching the rotation and CLCRet + my Recount, this routine is great. Can't wait to use it tonight.

4. Day7

Day7 Member

Is it better than league# though? :p

I might have to level my paladin if this is as good as folks are sayin'

5. Tyralol

Tyralol New Member

Hello,

First of all, nice work for this ! Works well, pretty good CR indeed.

But I think you could do a really better CR with better rotation if you change your source. Indeed Icy veins is nice for begginers but MMO-Champion forums are far better (6.0 PvE Ret Paladin Theorycraft & Discussion). If you could do a CR that do the best rotation I would definitely pay for it !

6. yinle365

yinle365 New Member

Hi, thank you for sharing this. It works at my end and is much better than Singular.

I have a quick question, how do I switch from Single Target mode to AOE mode? In the other word, it wont use “Hammer of the righteous” when I have 3 or more targets.

Thank you!

7. ElusionPDX

ElusionPDX New Member

really legacy you scrub, on the hb forums =p, and stealing the L# name =p, hahah, hope you stick around.

8. viktorisking

viktorisking New Member

I really like it.

However is it possible to turn off autoswitch seal? Since on first boss in HFC its wasting so many GCD on switching seal when I kinda want Seal of Righteousness always activated.