Demonbuddy for Season 16 released, updates.buddyauth.com !
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

[Party Plugin] SimpleFollow 3.0

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by TarasBulba, Aug 30, 2015.

1. TwoCigars

TwoCigars Active Member

Baylee, I have been gone for the last 6+ months so Ill do my best...

Your best bet for multibotting is AutoFollow. It is working as I currently have 4 games running behind this reply. Make sure that you have the latest version...

• [*=1]As of today, that should be 1.0.27... If you wonder how you could have made this error, keep in mind that the attachments for AutoFollow are not uploaded in chronological order. If you picked the one at the bottom of the list, you have 1.0.25 ;)

This version of SimpleFollow has not been supported by TarasBulba (It's developer) since season 4 as far as I know. xzjv last updated the original post for him in March 2016.

You also posted in the BoostMe thread. Same answer as above, but it was apparently updated last season by Taras in May.

• [*=1]If you want to powerlevel and have multiple accounts, use the AutoFollow plugin.
      [*=1]Load Nephalem Rifts as the profile on your powerleveler bot(s) (In Adventurer folder)
    *Set to Torment 6 for fastest leveling.

• [*=1]Load FollowerPowerlevel on the character that you want to powerlevel (In Plugins>zAutoFollow folder)

zArcanum is a pretty badass tool. It's made and updated by xzjv just like AutoFollow. xzjv is the current primary developer of the Trinity plugin. Therefore that plugin has been kept up to date.

• [*=1]It's worth noting that, on a long session where you have use it multiple times, *sometimes* the plugin will "break." If this happens, just restart your DB and it will be back.
      [*=1]Also, if you use the plugin, then turn it off and back on again it can sometimes "break." Restart DB.

2. Shuquico

Shuquico Member

i manage to make it work thx to the help of Twocigars but i have the following problem....the bot sents 1 invite and the client bot accepts it but then the server bot keeps opening the friend tab over an over again but cant inteve the other 2 ...if i start the game the other 2 can autojoin....
    try to find a similar problem here but i cant seem to fint it...what can i correct or do different... btw that twocigars can i have your paypal contact please?

3. Schizoid

Schizoid Member

is this on to do list?

4. ZAMOCNY

ZAMOCNY Member

Doubt that, with how Autofollow is working atm. I don't think anyone will bother to update this plugin

5. Schizoid

Schizoid Member

Autofollow is not working, even with manual help, it will get stuck in menu or start games in campaign mode. I guess we can forget about afk YAR party botting without simplefollow...