• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Party Plugin] SimpleFollow - Multi-Bot Party Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by rrrix, May 4, 2013.

1. miller1984

miller1984 New Member

I'm having a problem here, after a successful run for the profile, the leader created a new game but just stay in town

ToggleTargeting, new values: Looting:True LootRadius:150 Combat:True KillRadius:80
      [SimpleFollow] Clicking Social Window button
      [SimpleFollow] Clicking Friend 1 Invite button
      [YetAnotherRelogger] Replacing BotBehavior TreeHook
      [QuestTools][TownRunTag] TrinityTownRun, freeBagSlots=40 minDurabilityPercent=0
      [SimpleFollow] Clicking Social Window Close button

Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
    2. ZAMOCNY

ZAMOCNY Member

Is there any way to make the new plugin not numb the bot down? Just upgrading it to new version from 1.3.39 is making it go down by like 5 ticks/s.

I am interested in doing greater rifts with that, but the bot is so slow it hardly can make few lowers level grifts then when the same chars doing it solo (while it should be obv easier)

3. Acps

Acps New Member

Both my bots are trying to be the leader and no one is following, I start the bot first on the one I want, how do i set one to be the leader and the other to be the follower?

They are on the same pc, I assum i leave it at localhost, and the port shouldn't matter to much since they are on the same computer/network, but that is the same as well. They arent inviting each other to being with, and i start both in the character screen. Any ideas?

***Fixxed*** I did not read the directions carefully, the follower needs to run the SimpleFollow profile, and the leader runs whatever you are farming!

Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
    4. Acps

Acps New Member

Has anyone got this working in Grifts at all? The SimplyFollow profile that kills mobs in every other part of the game, refuses to in Grifts even when True. Any help would be awesome! Thanks again~~

5. PwnageCo

PwnageCo Member

i got everything set up fine but the bots are running waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to slow i have no problem when i multi box but then i load them up to bot they seem so much more choppy and very slow to react any thoughts?
      just to clarify the bots seem slugish the screen is constantly choppin it goes down to 0 fps and then up to 5 fps and so on. however when i multi box with isboxer i get 30-45 fps no problem. should i use isboxer to run the diablo programs while letting DB play them ?

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
    6. PwnageCo

PwnageCo Member

why do the followers always go back to act 5 this is the dumbest fucking thing ever why do they even use the town portal period? they should ALWAYS use teleport to leader. i have been watching the bots for about 1/2 an hour just waiting for them to get togeather and all they are doing it porting back to act 5 while the leader isnt in a5 WTF?!?!?!

7. Oggy2k5

Oggy2k5 Member

I wouldn't say it is set up fine if it isn't running as good as it should do. What is your TPS within Trinity? Set it too 20-30 if it is default 8, it will require more CPU usage, but usually helps slightly. Choppiness may because you've limited your FPS too low within Diablo 3, try and set it around 40/40. Settings higher priority within Task manager may also help, and stopping any other programs from running. I use Game Booster purely to kill off anything I don't need running. When you Multibox, you're controlling everything, and haven't got several DBs running sending communications across to each client.

Act 5 is the rally point as such, it is made that way as most profiles such as R-Rift runs from Act 5.

8. hapile

hapile New Member

no more work in 2.1.2

9. rrrix

rrrix DEVELOPER Buddy Core Dev

10. icedia004

icedia004 Member

First of all, I really appreciate your endless updating.

I have some suggestion.

I knew, follower in g-Rift can't teleport to leader,
      but when g-rift finished,
      follower can teleport to leader.

So I wish you colud make follower teleport to leader
      when g-rift finished and lost leader.

Thanks.

11. Smaugs

Smaugs New Member

mh not really working for me.

Follower bots getting invited, joining the game and porting to the leader but after that they log out. I think they don't get a respond from the leader.

can any1 help ?

12. gustuff

gustuff New Member

I have got the same problem...

13. anotherid

anotherid New Member

Once in a while Simple follow doesn't work well with kadala plugin.

1] After Completeing Greater Rift,

2] leader and follower town-portaled to town but follower got town faster than leader (leader client is in loading screen)
      It makes the follower think that the leader is still in rift and then portal back to rift. and at the same time kadalaspree is triggered before portaling back to rift.
      so that kadalaspree try to gamble in rift.

Code:
      [SimpleFollow] Teleporting to player: Leader is in Town, We are not
      [SimpleFollow] Clicking Town Portal Button button
      [QuestTools][BotBehaviorQueue] Triggered KadalaSpree with 7 Behaviors to be run at next opportunity
      Started Gambling Sequence
      [QuestTools][SafeMoveToTag] Initialized questId="312429" stepId="1" x="0" y="0" z="0" pathPrecision=15 MoveResult=Moved statusText=SafeMoveToTag: IsDone: False, PathPrecision: 15, StraightLinePathing: False, UseNavigator: False, X: 0, Y: 0, Z: 0, Position: <0, 0, 0>, PathPointLimit: 250, Timeout: 180, AllowLongDistance: False, QuestId: 1, StepId: 1, ObjectiveIndex: 0, QuestName: Quest Id: 1, IgnoreReset: False, IsDoneCache: False, Behavior: Zeta.Bot.ActionRunCoroutine, 
      [QuestTools][BotBehaviorQueue] [KadalaSpree] Tag QuestTools.ProfileTags.Movement.SafeMoveToTag IsDone=False IsDoneCache=False LastStatus=Success
      [QuestTools][BotBehaviorQueue] [KadalaSpree] Tag QuestTools.ProfileTags.Movement.SafeMoveToTag IsDone=False IsDoneCache=False LastStatus=Success

3] Leader does not try to talk O'rek and close the rift and wait for follower and trigger inactivity time.
      [SimpleFollow] Waiting for party members to come to town...

the problem is leader-bot doesn't talk to O'rek to close the rift since follower-bot is in rift.

Here's the log.
      View attachment Chrome.zip

And Is it possible to make bots do the town-runs between rift closing time?
      QuestTools skips townrun from profiles and just wait for rift closing 20 secs and let the follower open the rift before not doing townrun.
      And got into rift then It tries to townportal to townrun Which is impossible since inventory is untouchable after rift is open.

Code:
      [Trinity] Clicking UI element Rift Complete OK Button (492910544)
      [QuestTools][TownRunTag] TrinityTownRun, freeBagSlots=60 minDurabilityPercent=100
      [QuestTools][<TownRun>d__3] Skipping TownRun

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
    14. bobcat

bobcat New Member

Anyone else have issues running 3 or more bots in a party?
      One window will always freeze after a while and bot stops.

15. Smaugs

Smaugs New Member

Anyone got it working currently with a party ?

16. paperc07

paperc07 Member

I would like to know I just want to follow my friends around do dps

17. bobcat

bobcat New Member

It works just fine until the d3 window freezes.

18. taozi

taozi Community Developer

bug:
      follower frequently stands next to a legendary item on the ground, because that item is blacklisted some how.

19. Acps

Acps New Member

Suggestion, I use this a lot to power level lvl 1s and gear them out, however the power level profile is to reckless. Can we get it to either follow further behind or just wait at the zone in and collect items at the end? Half the time it want to stand on the bot that is power running it through T6 and it continues to die and get 1 shot.

20. Acps

Acps New Member

I just installed current DB and SimpleFollow, running with YAR I have a monk and DH chain running T6 so far with no issues.

For people having problems, are you changing default settings, and are you on the same PC?