• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Party Plugin] SimpleFollow - Multi-Bot Party Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by rrrix, May 4, 2013.

1. Kolomano

Kolomano New Member

Code:
      --- Koniec śladu stosu wyjątków wewnętrznych ---
         w System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
         w System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
         w System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
         w System.Delegate.DynamicInvoke(Object[] args)
         w Zeta.Bot.Pulsator.(Delegate , Object[] )
      System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Obiekt docelowy wywołania zgłosił wyjątek. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Odwołanie do obiektu nie zostało ustawione na wystąpienie obiektu.
         w Zeta.Game.ZetaDia.()
         w Zeta.Game.Internals.DynamicPointer`1.get_Value()
         w Zeta.Game.ZetaDia.get_CPlayer()
         w Zeta.Bot.GameStats.(Object , EventArgs )
         --- Koniec śladu stosu wyjątków wewnętrznych ---
         w System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
         w System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
         w System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
         w System.Delegate.DynamicInvoke(Object[] args)
         w Zeta.Bot.Pulsator.(Delegate , Object[] )
      On follower...
      1. I start bot first on leader.
      2. I start bot on follower.
      3. Leader is inviting follower, follower accept game then port to leader and then tons of red msg on follower.
      4. Firewall disabled, no antivir.
      5. IP configured well im sure.

Is there another plugin for multibot?
      I tried clean install, quest tools and trinity new version, but all the time the same.

Last edited: May 6, 2015
    2. bobcat

bobcat New Member

My problem seems to be with r-yar. tried without that and it works just fine except d3 crashes every now and then...

3. jimisayss

jimisayss Member

bump

same issue, fresh installs on every one of my accounts zeta error no one moves, except leader.

4. Colaruot

Colaruot New Member

hey hey how i can make tat the follower follow me when i play with the leader? have one a profile for self play or wath i make ??

thx

5. Ballu

Ballu New Member

How i can cancel this tp? What need to change or edit? in order to follower can stay in a1 (farming uber organs).

6. Ballu

Ballu New Member

For leader use some blank profile DB -> Profiles -> rrrix Profiles -> Blank Profiles -> 'NoCombatNoLoot' (for example) and in Trinity config -> Advanced - Misc Setting - mark "Disable All Movement".

Last edited: May 9, 2015
    7. Colaruot

Colaruot New Member

nice ty aou are the best :DDDDDD

8. WallyWest

WallyWest New Member

Been trying out this profile for a couple days now and I cant seem to get it to run right.
      Followers do odd things during town runs. And every so often during combat will kinda of run off on there own and no longer follow leader. Seems to end once they are no longer in combat they try to rejoin leader. I tried lowering kill radius and combat radius with no effect.
      Leader waits for followers to open rifts? Then when follower does, the leader goes back to town right away.
      Do I have some of the settings wrong or is this kind of thing happening to anyone else?

Is there a way to change the follow distance?

Last edited: May 12, 2015
    9. rrrix

rrrix DEVELOPER Buddy Core Dev

New version posted already for new DB:

https://www.thebuddyforum.com/attachments/plugins/178863d1431642864-party-plugin-simplefollow-multi-bot-party-plugin-simplefollow-2-4-10-zip

10. Puertokee

Puertokee Member

New update now working perfectly, it was user interface error.

Last edited: May 15, 2015
    11. NeoNeo99

NeoNeo99 New Member

Well still not working correctly. I have 4 bots, as soon as the Leader bot invites the 3rd bot, the leader completely stops. I will get the log and post it here.

12. NeoNeo99

NeoNeo99 New Member

Here is the log for the problem with Leader bot stopping when 3rd bot enter's game.

Running DB .519
      QuestTools 3.4.19
      SimpleFollow 2.4.10
      Trinity 2.9.1
      Armory 1.3.3
      YAR (I believe the newest version, whatever is on SVN right now)

Looking at the log, it really looks like it is a R-Yar problems, but I am not sure.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 15, 2015
    13. paperc07

paperc07 Member

Ok so I would only want to run this using RRIFT.xml so I can do speed rifts with 3-4 players and we can all level our paragon levels alot faster. So with that being said where would I add the code "<LeaveGame reason="Some Reason" />", because it doesn't have the "leave game code" so do I just add it at the top or something?

Also I would be using this across 4 computers all at different locations is that ok?

Last edited: May 16, 2015
    14. Puertokee

Puertokee Member

If not on the same network or same computer, you will run into issues paperc07. I've seen it mess up a lot that way, same computer using isoboxer and pretty much no problems at all.

15. losingstreak1

losingstreak1 New Member

can someone give me a step by step guide for LEader bot settings (ie) whats the server port suppose to be , bind address? and give examples?

im internet/computer illiterate so im not sure what these settings should be set for leader and follower.

thanks!

16. Colaruot

Colaruot New Member

Hey i have maked a post in last site. i have a problem i play with the simpel follow. i play the leader with balnk profil and the other 2 are follower. i have accept diasble all movment. ant the bot always controlled in a different direction. if I let him go then he runs into a wall and casts Frenzy ro other skill. I haved turned off in Trinity all what goes. also war cry he makes repeatedly. one can help me or upload trinity for leader wath make nothing so i can play normal and the followe follow me anyway. and all 20 minits the leader want every time port in town and the follower make nothing the in start demonbuddy new and the follower follow me

pls help me. thx

Last edited: May 17, 2015
    17. Arotished

Arotished New Member

Trying to do Uber runs with my 3 bots since one of my bot has many many keys but cant seem to get it to work...

18. aw123

aw123 New Member

Hello, since new update i have no problem starting the party bot.

Running Questtools 3.4.19 / Armory 1.3.3 / Trinity 2.9.1 / SimpleFollow 2.4.10

But I have 2 issues :
      sometimes the follower gets stuck close to the portal between level 1 & 2

[SimpleFollow] Unexpected error 1 - could not follow.
      [SimpleFollow] Interacting with portal g_Portal_Oval_Orange-95960 at <396.7613, 1083.263, 10.49811>
      [SimpleFollow] Interact attempt 0 with Gizmo: 176038 g_Portal_Oval_Orange-95960 <396.7613, 1083.263, 10.49811>
      [SimpleFollow] Resetting Grid and clearing Navigator

Which leads to some issue sometimes i.e not killing RG / not talking to urshi.

Second issue is that I have no low level keys on my Leader, so it's waiting for follower to open, which is really convenient.
      But leader does not finish it's townrun because it's waiting for follower which does it's own townrun.
      Then Follower opens the rift and both go in, then leader start it's townrun and get stuck on the stash looking for keys (which he doesn't need since rift is already open).
      Follower keeps getting into the rift and sees leader in town then TP to leader getting into a loop.

Could you fix this ? or give me a workaround ?

Also I have a question about item list in party bot here could you check when you have time.

Best Regards.

19. taozi

taozi Community Developer

To rrrix,

I am wondering if you can make a 2nd follow mode for powerleveling, do not follow based on distance, only follow if area / zone change.

Right now, I changed a little on simple_powerlevel.xml, change all combat to false, and all loot to false, and change follow distance to 500, it helps a bit, but follower will teleport if distance > 300 because of internal setting of follow mode.

20. mirajue

mirajue New Member

dear rrrix

simplefollow not work more than 3bot

Please check back