• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Party Plugin] SimpleFollow - Multi-Bot Party Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by rrrix, May 4, 2013.

1. dottzor

dottzor Member

Just came back to the game, bneen away since season 1.
      Simplefollow no longer shows up in the plugin-tab?

Has something changed on how it works?

2. dottzor

dottzor Member

Apparently I get a bunch of compiling errors when I start DB.

3. bazaltic

bazaltic Member

Hey i instaled fresh db with latest plugins but something is wrong, my leader is working but folowers just join game and teleport to him, then do nothing. Then just leave game and don't resume game. If i set in simple follow to leave party, they just join game and leave over and over. Looks like they teleport to leader but following doesnt work or connection is broken i don't know.
      View attachment 3188 2015-05-21 00.14.txt View attachment 6096 2015-05-21 00.14.txt

And my followers constantly spam teleport to leader, is something wrong with movement?
      THis is diagnostic log from my follower teleporting after my leader :
      View attachment 3324 2015-05-21 14.54.txt

Last edited: May 21, 2015
    4. wudicao

wudicao New Member

The 3rd bot will stop the leader bot

5. WallyWest

WallyWest New Member

I think something with Kadala addon is messing up town runs for simple follow any ideas?

6. wudicao

wudicao New Member

I am using Armory

7. aw123

aw123 New Member

I am having issue using YAR with 4 bots, all follower start without any problem using the Followerreloger.xml,

but the leader using the R-Rift with kickstart goes to 0 tick per second and just freeze, when i disable the yar comms pluggin the leader do his job.

I have no issue with yar usually. Is this happening to other simplefollow user ?

Other question, is there a way to force the leader to always open rift himself and never wait for follower ? I am having issue with this when I start all bot manually. All followers wait for leader and leader waits for a follower to open.

Finally, I have a 6 core proc and I would like to know what affinity/priority you suggest using for a 4 bot party.
      Is it better to not put specific settings or maybe allocate more resources on the leader and DPS carry ?
      With my settings I run the leader to 8-12 ticks/s and 5-8 on others bots, with all bots on their own (i.e without simplefollower) they run @ 18-22 ticks per sec.
      Should I consider tweaking something to improve performance ? Would it be more stable to use another host to load 2 bots ?

Last edited: May 23, 2015
    8. bazaltic

bazaltic Member

Hey i had the same problem, quest plugin is reloading profile constantly on your leader, try to disable it, then you have to fix "yar kickstart loop" search forum/google for it, gl.

9. wudicao

wudicao New Member

I have the exactly same issue as yours.

1. Leader bot is "dead" using YAR, nothing wrong with ur PC spec at all.

2. Leader bot keeps waiting for follower to open the rift.. wtf is this logic. who is the leader btw :(

3. If you have team member of three or more, the leader will stop doing anything.

Have you ever tried the SimpleFollow_PowerLevel.xml? does it solve the 2nd issue?

Last edited: May 23, 2015
    10. wudicao

wudicao New Member

I really hope rrrix or someone else can fix the SimpleFollow plugin since so many people have these kind of problem.

If you guys know how to successfully bot with 4 account pls let me know XD

11. phreak123

phreak123 Member

Just used this plugin with 4 wizards and it worked great. I used a blank profile and controlled the leader myself.

12. aw123

aw123 New Member

Well I gave up on most things.

@bazaltic
      I used the method describe in the thread about yar loops, nothing worked out for me. I just disable Yar Comms by hand. If my leader crash, my party is dead which is sad since it's the purpose of yar to avoid it.

@wudicao
      1. I just start leader using R-YAR (because it's the only way I found for the leader to open rift by himself), and cut off yar comms plugging to not freeze my computer to death.

2. We need an option in the follower plugging settings to determine who open rift, this would be very convenient because atm leader just waits but noone open. Plus, this would allow people who want to hide keys to do so.

3. I don't have this issue with method describe in 1. Using the SimpleFollow_Relogger.xml with r-yar on my followers.

Most of the time the team is running smooth.
      Problems are : if leader drops, the farming is over.
      no reliable way to feed one character (using the drop legendary in town in trinity has issues i.e item dropped and picked up then redropped, loosing time during the townruns)

13. mirajue

mirajue New Member

The 3rd bot will stop the leader bot

palease settle

14. mirajue

mirajue New Member

dear rrix

The 3rd 4rd bot will stop the leader bot

palease settle

15. bazaltic

bazaltic Member

It only happens with yar? I had this problem 1st follower joins then leder clicks invite second nd third invite buttons and stops.

16. andyle2k

andyle2k New Member

Hello,

Is anybody else having problems with simple follow and it being stuck on "Waiting for follower to open rift" and the follower is "Waiting on leader for town run"?

Is there any quick way to fix this?

Thanks.

17. losingstreak1

losingstreak1 New Member

i still have no idea how to set this up.

confused about the TCP/localhost setting.

18. Arotished

Arotished New Member

I have tried for 1 year every now and then to setup simplefollower so that I can use the hellfire keys efficiently but I gave up every time..

19. Delagyela

Delagyela New Member

Simple follow wont even laod in my list of plugins, upon investigating further i found demonbuddy saying this to me. Any help is much appreciated.

2015-05-25 23:23:11,088 [1] INFO AssemblyLoader`1 (null) - Compiler Error: c:\Users\Unicorn\Demonbuddy\Demonbuddy\Plugins\SimpleFollow\Behaviors\FollowerOpenRift.cs(30,84) : error CS0266: Cannot implicitly convert type 'long' to 'int'. An explicit conversion exists (are you missing a cast?)
      2015-05-25 23:23:11,090 [1] INFO AssemblyLoader`1 (null) - Compiler Error: c:\Users\Unicorn\Demonbuddy\Demonbuddy\Plugins\SimpleFollow\Behaviors\FollowerOpenRift.cs(30,84) : error CS1662: Cannot convert lambda expression to delegate type 'System.Func<Zeta.Game.Internals.Actors.ACDItem,int>' because some of the return types in the block are not implicitly convertible to the delegate return type
      2015-05-25 23:23:11,092 [1] INFO AssemblyLoader`1 (null) - Compiler Error: c:\Users\Unicorn\Demonbuddy\Demonbuddy\Plugins\SimpleFollow\Behaviors\FollowerOpenRift.cs(31,76) : error CS0266: Cannot implicitly convert type 'long' to 'int'. An explicit conversion exists (are you missing a cast?)
      2015-05-25 23:23:11,099 [1] INFO AssemblyLoader`1 (null) - Compiler Error: c:\Users\Unicorn\Demonbuddy\Demonbuddy\Plugins\SimpleFollow\Behaviors\FollowerOpenRift.cs(31,76) : error CS1662: Cannot convert lambda expression to delegate type 'System.Func<Zeta.Game.Internals.Actors.ACDItem,int>' because some of the return types in the block are not implicitly convertible to the delegate return type
      2015-05-25 23:23:11,107 [1] INFO AssemblyLoader`1 (null) - Compiler Error: c:\Users\Unicorn\Demonbuddy\Demonbuddy\Plugins\SimpleFollow\Behaviors\FollowerTakeWaypoint.cs(16,41) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
      2015-05-25 23:23:11,109 [1] INFO AssemblyLoader`1 (null) - Compiler Error: c:\Users\Unicorn\Demonbuddy\Demonbuddy\Plugins\SimpleFollow\ProfileBehaviors\FollowTag.cs(394,34) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
      2015-05-25 23:23:11,112 [1] INFO AssemblyLoader`1 (null) - Compiler Error: c:\Users\Unicorn\Demonbuddy\Demonbuddy\Plugins\SimpleFollow\ProfileBehaviors\FollowTag.cs(447,34) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
      2015-05-25 23:23:11,113 [1] INFO AssemblyLoader`1 (null) - Compiler Error: c:\Users\Unicorn\Demonbuddy\Demonbuddy\Plugins\SimpleFollow\ProfileBehaviors\FollowTag.cs(738,41) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
      2015-05-25 23:23:11,115 [1] INFO AssemblyLoader`1 (null) - Compiler Error: c:\Users\Unicorn\Demonbuddy\Demonbuddy\Plugins\SimpleFollow\ProfileBehaviors\FollowTag.cs(984,17) : warning CS4014: Because this call is not awaited, execution of the current method continues before the call is completed. Consider applying the 'await' operator to the result of the call.

20. losingstreak1

losingstreak1 New Member

I have a question about a leader - follower setup.
      My leader is my alt account. I want to feed all the legendaries from my alt account to my follower bot. How do i make it so the townrun will give my follower bot enough time to do a full town run (pickup legendaries, identify, stash, salvage) before the leader starts up another grift. thanks for all help. much appreciated