Demonbuddy for Season 16 released, updates.buddyauth.com !
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

[Party Plugin] SimpleFollow - Multi-Bot Party Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by rrrix, May 4, 2013.

1. iamjunmo

iamjunmo New Member

why follower keep exiting during game?

I unchecked every Inactivity Timers...

pls help

2. KoKa199

KoKa199 New Member

LeaderPosition

Hi there. Is there any1 who has the same problem:
    Started bots, follower is teleporting to leader, then he follows him for a little time just in leaders model(0 distance). But demonbuddy writes in the bottom of the window that LeaderPosition is increasing. It looks like bot catches 1 position of the leader and thinks that he is not moving. After this distance comes bigger than 45 - he tries to teleport to leader. But now, as I said - the follower is in the model of leader, and then game writes - cannot teleport to player - the player is near. After this try of teleport - follower stops and waits for some time. then 1 more try of tp - success and follows normally. After a small time - repeat.
    The main problem is that he can't teleport to player in great rift, so he can't follow.
    The main question - is there any ideas, how to help my follower to find real position of leader.

3. wantednow

wantednow New Member

I have Exstracted it to PLugins folder. but when i start the beta bot. it wont read it. cant see it in the plugins section ?

4. iamjunmo

iamjunmo New Member

Please I need help to solve this problem.

My follower keep exiting during play and then re-invited by Leader.

I don't know why. if anyone know the solution, please help me. It wasting all the stones and party buff.

please please please!!

5. wantednow

wantednow New Member

Cant make Simple follow show in Beta bot!

Flashing window
    Compiler Error: c:\Users\Destroyer\Documents\BBD\Plugins\SimpleFollow\Behaviors\FollowerOpenRift.cs(30,84) : error CS0266: Cannot implicitly convert type 'long' to 'int'. An explicit conversion exists (are you missing a cast?)
    Compiler Error: c:\Users\Destroyer\Documents\BBD\Plugins\SimpleFollow\Behaviors\FollowerOpenRift.cs(30,84) : error CS1662: Cannot convert lambda expression to delegate type 'System.Func<Zeta.Game.Internals.Actors.ACDItem,int>' because some of the return types in the block are not implicitly convertible to the delegate return type
    Compiler Error: c:\Users\Destroyer\Documents\BBD\Plugins\SimpleFollow\Behaviors\FollowerOpenRift.cs(31,76) : error CS0266: Cannot implicitly convert type 'long' to 'int'. An explicit conversion exists (are you missing a cast?)
    Compiler Error: c:\Users\Destroyer\Documents\BBD\Plugins\SimpleFollow\Behaviors\FollowerOpenRift.cs(31,76) : error CS1662: Cannot convert lambda expression to delegate type 'System.Func<Zeta.Game.Internals.Actors.ACDItem,int>' because some of the return types in the block are not implicitly convertible to the delegate return type
    Compiler Error: c:\Users\Destroyer\Documents\BBD\Plugins\SimpleFollow\Behaviors\FollowerTakeWaypoint.cs(16,41) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
    Compiler Error: c:\Users\Destroyer\Documents\BBD\Plugins\SimpleFollow\ProfileBehaviors\FollowTag.cs(394,34) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
    Compiler Error: c:\Users\Destroyer\Documents\BBD\Plugins\SimpleFollow\ProfileBehaviors\FollowTag.cs(447,34) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
    Compiler Error: c:\Users\Destroyer\Documents\BBD\Plugins\SimpleFollow\ProfileBehaviors\FollowTag.cs(738,41) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
    Compiler Error: c:\Users\Destroyer\Documents\BBD\Plugins\SimpleFollow\ProfileBehaviors\FollowTag.cs(984,17) : warning CS4014: Because this call is not awaited, execution of the current method continues before the call is completed. Consider applying the 'await' operator to the result of the call.

6. Demonha

Demonha New Member

Guys, may i ask a stupid question? (don't see FAQ for this profile)

With SimpleFollow, I can run 2 bots only inside one PC?
    Or I can run one bot on main PC, another, let's say, on laptop?

7. Demonha

Demonha New Member

rrrix, do you plan to update SimpleFollow for 2.3? Should we expect or not? :)

(now I don't play 2.2 live (just ptr 2.3), but definitely wanna play&bot later in season 4 :)

8. iamjunmo

iamjunmo New Member

awwwww I need someone give me the solution for this one please please ~~~~

9. noobwannabe

noobwannabe New Member

I 'm guessing this version is not compatible with the newer version of DB? It is not seen in the plugins tab.

10. xor

xor Member

This plugin is the only reason I play Diablo. I main by hand and have 2 followers - so much more fun than just playing one character :)

I am praying to all the Diablo gods that rrrix gets this working with the new DB soon!

11. sombreheros

sombreheros Member

sorry but I don't think so. the lastest rrrix's activity was 05/24/2015. Last connection the 07/30/2015. Perhaps an other dev get back this plugins. I like too.

12. pkfkd

pkfkd New Member

it's my log..

And.. it is my friend log

how can I use simplefollow with my friends T-T...

I need help pls....

13. botsman

botsman New Member

Hi guys , please help !!!!
    Game joined, Resetting profile caches.
    [SimpleFollow] Disabling Inactivity Timer
    [SimpleFollow] Resetting Grid and clearing Navigator
    [SimpleFollow] Teleporting to leader: 0, Leader has different WorldID
    [SimpleFollow] Resetting Grid and clearing Navigator
    [Trinity 2.13.34] Waiting for Navigation Server...
    [SimpleFollow] Leader is not in game, exiting (Recent Interact=False, IsLeavingGame=False !IsInGame=False !IsInSameGame=True)

14. Bubas

Bubas New Member

Finally write a normal manual how to connect to another computer and put in the hat theme. I go to the website where my shows ip.Say friend it. He comes simpleFollow/ServiceBase.cs/
    Find private static Uri _serverUri = new Uri("http://localhost:10920");
    changes in my ip. Save. We start bot. Conect no work.. Trying only..
    Ps In demonbaddy to configure plugins no work replacement port and ip! What a hell..

15. LivingTree

LivingTree Member

this please ^

16. taozi

taozi Community Developer

To make simplefollow work for computers on different networks, you need do the following:
    1. Find the internet public ip address of the leader's computer, there is tons of web sites provide this service, for example: http://www.whatsmyip.org/, then on all follower's computers, open ServiceBase.cs located under SimpleFollow\Network\, look for the line:
    Code:
    private static Uri _serverUri = new Uri("http://localhost:10920");
    , replace localhost with the leader's ip address, then save.
    2. Now, step 1 will point to port 10920 of the router to which the leader's computer is connected, to make it point to port 10920 of the leader's computer, you need change router setting of port forwarding so that inbound traffic to port 10920 of router will point to port 10920 of the leader's computer, as to the details of this step, you need check your router's manual.

17. MaxDominus

MaxDominus New Member

I have 2 different bots, 2 different computers on 2 different networks.
    I want to have bot 1 (healer monk) follow bot 2 (hota barb)
    Right now if we are in the same game and run the bots they will split apart and the hota barb will die due to him separating from the healer.

Is there someone who could point me in the right direction or copy and paste a guide on setting the bot up to run as described above? Boost me does pretty much what I am looking for, however, it does not follow through portals in GRs since it’s unable to teleport.

18. icedia004

icedia004 Member

1. 일단 각각 다른 컴퓨터에서 한다는 가정을 하고 말씀 드립니다. 각각의 컴퓨터에 데몬버디 계정 각각 1개씩 있고 디아블로도 각각 1개씩 계정이 있고, 각각 디아블로가 실행. 데몬버디 실행. 심플 팔로우 플러그인이 설치 되어있다고 가정 합니다.

2. 1번 컴에서는 심플 팔로우 플러그인을 채크하고 원하는 프로파일을 불러 게임을 진행 하면 됩니다. 별 다른 조치는 필요 없습니다.
    3. 2번 컴에서는 따라다닐 플레이어가 있는 컴퓨터의 IP Address 를 심플 팔로우의 Bind Address 에 적어 줍니다.
    4. Bind Address 를 알아 내는 방법은 1번 컴퓨터에서 윈도우의 시작 버튼 -> 실행 -> cmd 라고 입력 후 엔터 -> DOS 창에서 ipconfig 입력후 엔터 -> IPV4 란에 주소가 192.168.XXX.XXX 라고 나옵니다.
    6. 1번 컴퓨터의 방화벽을 해제 하거나 해당 포트 (기본 : 10920 포트)를 예외 처리 해야 합니다.
    7. 2번 컴퓨터에서 심플 팔로우 플러그인이 설치된 폴더에 있는 프로파일 심플팔로우리로거.xml를 불러 옵니다.
    8. 2번 컴퓨터에서 데몬 버디를 스타트를 누릅니다.
    9. 1번 컴퓨터에서 데몬 버디를 스타트를 누릅니다.
    10. 서로 통신을 하면서 플레이를 하게됩니다. ㅋ

님의 로그를 볼때 다 성공 하셨는데.. 아마 바인드 어드레스 설정 및 방화벽 때문에 아니되시는듯.

19. DistinctiVir

DistinctiVir New Member

A friend and I are trying to get SimpleFollow to work. We are on different computers on separate networks. He is the leader, and I have his IP address in the config UI. We both have the server port set to 10920 as it came.

He initiates by starting his bot as leader, with the SimpleFollow plugin checked, and is running Adventurer's Greater Rift profile. After he starts his bot, I start mine. I have the SimpleFollow plugin checked and am running the SimpleFollower profile as well. His bot then starts the GR, mine goes in, and unless there are mobs within its line of sight from the doorway, itll just sit at entrance and pop this log at me:

Exception rethrown at [0]:
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleRe turnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateI nvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
    at SimpleFollow.Network.IFollowService.GetUpdate()
    at SimpleFollow.Network.FollowerService.ClientUpdate( ) in c:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Desktop Folders\Demonbuddy\Plugins\SimpleFollow\Network\Fo llowerService.cs:line 133
    [SimpleFollow] Initializing Client Service connection to http://*friend's IP is here*:10920/Follow

I have searched the forums for a fix and haven't found any related issues. Can anyone out there help me out? Thanks

20. SoftWord

SoftWord New Member

it's possible to not delete all my friend list?