• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Paws] - A Feral and Guardian Druid Combat Routine

Discussion in 'Archives' started by SnowCrash, Feb 19, 2015.

1. krazid

krazid Member

So you say in ALLLL of these posts that this CR will ALWAYS BE FREE and I go to get it in the buddy store and it costs me 8Euro...... sooooo what gives man?

2. krazid

krazid Member

I will now never even contemplate purchasing anything from you as developer because you have stated that this CR is open source and I qoute "WILL ALWAYS BE FREE". As a developer myself you do not stake that claim and then go do this...

3. SnowCrash

SnowCrash New Member Buddy Store Developer

Hey krazid,

Sorry you're upset. When I originally released this Community version of the CR last February, the honorbuddy staff allowed multiple versions of the same routine - in this case I had the free version from the posts you see here and a premium version on the store that cost 12 euros that had additional bells and whistles over the free version. Around May/June, the honorbuddy staff placed a restriction on developers that stated we could only have one version of a given CR and forceably put the free version into beta mode. Thus, I stopped developing against the free version, lowered the cost of the premium version to 8 euros, and then got hit with a 6 month ban from Blizzard. However, if that restriction had not been put in place, this free version of the CR would still be available here.

My ban is now over, so I plan to just make the whole thing free and open source as I don't have much time to work or support this project anymore anyway. So feel free to check back shortly, as there will be a git/svn repository you can pull from.

Snow