• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [FREE] Paws - Feral and Guardian (Premium Edition)

Discussion in 'Druid' started by SnowCrash, May 7, 2015.

1. SnowCrash

SnowCrash New Member Buddy Store Developer

[PAWS] A Feral and Guardian Druid Combat Routine

Buddy Store Link

This Routine is now OPEN SOURCE

The Store version will remain intact is now FREE
      Interested in SVN and the open source code? The development branch is available for checkout using this link: https://xp-dev.com/svn/PawsPremium/branches/dev
      Notice about using the SVN: Typically considered "Experimental" but generally stable. Most support will go towards the "official" build, but all inquiries will be taken into consideration.

Latest Features

• Auto targeting within 8 yards of the player.
      • Force melee combat. If you have an enemy unit targeted and are within melee range, the bot will engage combat (helps to address automatic rake or shred stealth opening).
      • Prowl always or prowl only when targeting an enemy unit if x yards away.
      • Option for the maximum number of Raked enemies at one time.
      • Ability Chaining framework, functionality, and UI. There is tab named Ability Chains that allows the user to create their own highly customizable “mini routines” that can be triggered with hotkeys. This allows the user to dictate exactly what abilities they would like to use with hotkeys, whether that be offensive burst damage, defensive cooldown mitigation, or crowd control. Just about every ability can be added to a chain, and abilities are fired off in the order specified. If an ability fails, it will skip that link and move onto this next ability. Furthermore, a “Must be ready” checkbox can be selected to ensure that an entire chain will only trigger if the “Must be ready” ability is not on cooldown.
      Features

• Dynamic-based rotation that determines the appropriate ability to use based on maximized DPS, mitigation, or healing logic utilizing HonorBuddy’s Coroutine behavior architecture.
      • Full-featured Graphical User Interface with a plethora of settings for practically every ability available, allowing you to fine-tune abilities to your liking.
      • Character-based Presets available for a variety of situations: Automated/Manual Questing, Automated/Manual Raiding, Automated/Manual Battlegrounds, Manual Arenas.
      • The ability to create new Presets or overwrite the included presets to your specific preferences.
      • Trinket support that allows you to use on yourself, or on an enemy based on constant cooldown, loss of control, or health/mana conditions.
      • In-depth Item usage feature allowing you to use items based on a wide range of conditions and your state (pulling, combat-heal, combat, or resting).
      • Built-in Healthstone support.
      • Racial support for Tauren War Stomp and Troll Berserking.
      • Full Feral Talent support minus Ursol’s Vortex (recommend Mighty Bash instead).
      • Full Guardian Talent support minus Ursol’s Vortex (recommend Mighty Bash instead) and Guardian Heart of the Wild (recommend Dream of Cenarius instead).
      • Full Glyph support.
      • Advanced user definable ability chaining with hotkey support.
      • Clipping and Pandemic support for maximized bleed damage. Clipping occurs when there are higher damage multipliers to be gained from bleeds.
      • Interrupt targets using Skull Bash, Typhoon, Mighty Bash, or Maim. Includes smart interrupt settings allowing you to set the min and max interrupt timers alongside a success rate percentage to appear as human as possible.
      • User-defined randomized interrupt mechanism that allows you to determine the randomness of interrupts and their success rate to appear more human if desired.
      • Pull targets that are too high with Moonfire.
      • Soothe enraged targets.
      • Break out of roots and snares using Bear Form Powershift, Dash, or Stampeding Roar.
      • The ability to use Incarnation, Berserk, and Rip based on constant cooldown, surrounding enemy count, or a multiplier of the enemy target’s health.
      • The option to sync Tiger’s Fury with Berserk cooldown.
      • The option to sync Cenarion Ward with Heart of the Wild cooldown.
      • Highly customized interface for feral healing your allies with Healing Touch or Rejuvenation, based on role, only if your health is at least a certain percent, healing touch only during Predatory Swiftness Proc, and a weight-based system to determine role (Tank, Healer, and DPS) priority.
      • (Beta) Resurrect dead allies in combat with Rebirth and choose to do so based on role (Any Ally, Tank, Healer, or DPS).
      • Guardian Growl (Taunting) support based on if the target is targeting something other than you and you can decide based on if that target is another Tank, Healer, DPS, or Player’s Pet.
      • Guardian Maul based on Tooth and Claw Proc and minimum rage.
      • Guardian Faerie Fire/Swarm pulling support based on distance of target.
      • Feral Faerie Fire/Swarm PVP support on specific classes.
      • Full Feral and Guardian Questing support from level 1 to 100, tested specifically with Kick’s profiles. A drop-in replacement for singular.
      • BGBuddy tested (last tested in June, and I will no longer testing this).
      • DungeonBuddy tested with Feral. Guardian not supported, as group-based Tanking should be manually controlled using something like Enyo.
      • Enyo-tested for manual control.
      • Frequent updates and features.
      • Get Proving Grounds GOLD for Tank or DPS by letting the bot handle rotation, and you control reactionary and situational damage/mitigation.
      • Works in PVP for general purposes, but this CR is primarily developed with PVE in mind.
      • Much more to come!

Thanks again for your interest!

Snow

Images and links coming soon...

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
    2. SnowCrash

Reserved for Manual and Settings information...

3. Nokkiepoo

Nokkiepoo Member

Hey can you outline what exactly is going to be the difference between this and the free version? Also, as a Mythic raider we don't use healthstones, since Health Potions are better as well as the spinal healing injector from engineering, are your CRs going to support these 2? One last thing as a core raider, we have to do AoE at times then pure single target at times. Will your CR have the ability to turn off ALL AoE settings? Sometimes you need to just focus down one target even though there will be a second/third target right next to you.

Last edited: May 10, 2015
    4. SnowCrash

Hi Nokkiepoo,

With this initial release, the biggest difference is going to be the introduction of what I call "Ability Chaining". This is a tab that the premium version users will have access to that allows a user to make what are essentially their own "mini-routines" that can be bound to hotkeys. When the hotkey is pressed, the normal routine forks off to the ability chain defined abilities and executes each ability in the chain until the end of the chain and then resumes normal rotation. I wanted to do this because I've noticed that many users have varying degrees of play styles with varying degrees of control that they want from their combat routine. Rather than a simple checkbox that states "burst", I decided: why not let the user pick exactly what abilities they want in their burst? You can create a burst ability chain, and add however many abilities you would like to chain to it. Some are fine with Incarnation > Berserk. Perhaps PvPers want to add Mighty Bash at the start of it. Maybe add a TF if it's available. Or how about another ability chain geared for more defense like a HotW > Cenarion Ward > Survival Instincts chain. Another chain could be simply just one ability that is hotkeyed - such as cyclone, or entangling roots. Each ability is given a target (your target, or yourself, [focus target in the next release]), and the option to require that ability to be off of any cooldowns in order for the ability chain to trigger.

With respect to your questions about Health Potions and Spinal Healing Injectors: these are items that you can add through the Items tab where several conditions can be defined to fine control how they are consumed (For your example, it would essentially read like this while adding items: "I must be in Cat Form", "I must be in Combat", and "My Health Must be Below 70%"). You can pick the item from your bag and set the conditions from there.

As for the AOE hotkey, that's a good question and I've actually already began this implementation for the next release alongside some other hotkeyable things like "set focus to nearest enemy healer" (I am typically on a one to two week release cycle as time permits).

Ultimately, I want the community edition to be a solid and quality routine with several nice features that many users will be perfectly happy with. The premium version will be adding added value to that foundation starting with ability chaining. I plan to do more high end value-add with the premium version for raiding and pvp that will not be seen in the community version. I dogfood this routine - meaning this is all I use on my character.

Also, I sincerely listen to all suggestions and try to respond to support questions within 6 hours during the day regardless of free or paid versions so any input about behavior or additional features are welcome, I take no offense.

Best,
      Snow

5. Nokkiepoo

Nokkiepoo Member

Perfect man, I currently raid mythic on 3 separate feral druids so I can constantly update you if/when I find anything that may need a bit of tweaking :)

6. Nokkiepoo

Nokkiepoo Member

Right now the CR doesn't auto target multiple mobs for applying rake rip and moonfire, is there anyway you can have this put in? And I noticed as well a couple of times I was at 5CP, with a rake up that was benefitting from Tiger's Fury, but then I had a bloodtalons proc, and instead of using Rip first to get the TF/BT Rip then using Rake to get the BT/TF rake, it used rake first, which meant a loss of 1-2 CP. I can attach the log after this run is finished.

Last edited: May 10, 2015
    7. SnowCrash

Thanks Nokkiepoo,

I can add the multidotting in the next release. I did notice the 5 CP Rake issue a few days ago and addressed that so Rip would take priority, so it will be fixed next release. It had to do with the multiplier requeuing Rake and setting it as a priority not taking into account not having Rip yet.

Appreciate the feedback as always :)

Snow

8. Nokkiepoo

Nokkiepoo Member

When you do this, make sure to add in that if rip and rake are both up and you have 5 cp then to make it FB at 50 energy, I wasn't paying close attention to it, but if it isn't set already, make sure you have it set so it only uses FB on 50 energy or clearcasting+25 energy

9. SnowCrash

Yep, this is actually already set that way. The user can adjust the energy requirement for Ferocious Bite, but the default is set to 50. It also takes into account Berserk taking 50% less energy, so whatever energy FB is set / 2 during Berserk.

Snow

10. Nokkiepoo

Nokkiepoo Member

Perfect, unfortunately though, I'm not going to be using yours for raiding this week though until you let me know that the 5cp rake is fixed and the multidotting is added in :) I will however use it for some heroic runs I do with friends and let you know how it fares out on gruul.

11. SnowCrash

Buddy Store just approved this version and it is ready for trial (3 days) or purchase. I'll have an updated version with Nokkiepoo's suggestions alongside a variety of other features by next week pending the store approval (seems to take a few days to get approval).

As usual, any and all feedback welcome!

Best,
      Snow

12. sinistro

sinistro New Member

Hi , testing the 3 days. Its not opening any menu config when i click at "class config" . But my free version is opening perfect. any idea?

Honorbuddy v2.5.13944.787

13. SnowCrash

Hmm, it's opening for me just fine for both versions. Do you have a log that I can look at real quick to see if there are any errors thrown?

14. Nokkiepoo

Nokkiepoo Member

View attachment 14812 2015-05-12 22.37.txt

Having the same issue, there's the log

15. SnowCrash

Looks like a store streaming issue. I'll see if I can get a buddy staff member to look at it asap

16. Nokkiepoo

Nokkiepoo Member

Thanks mate! Does this version fix the rake issue as well?

17. SnowCrash

No, I actually submitted this version last Thursday, before you let me know about that issue... they appear to have been working on the Store and have some things backed up. Once I figure out what's going on with this, I'll submit the update and hopefully it doesn't take as long as this one did.

18. Nokkiepoo

Nokkiepoo Member

kinda wish i didnt start my trial for it already haha

19. clamforce

clamforce New Member

hows the dps for this routine atm? is it above simcraft dps?

20. SnowCrash

I get good results, but you can test for yourself with your setup - there's a free 3 day trial.