• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PB] Auto Questing 1-90 (JCF777 profiles)

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Profiles' started by JCF777, Oct 23, 2015.

1. JCF777

JCF777 Member Buddy Store Developer

https://store.buddyauth.com/Product?productId=6001
      Hello Buddy users :) I am a retired gold farmer looking to become a profile developer for HB. I have 5 years experience as a gold farmer and have made quite a few profiles for myself to automate as much work as possible. I operated over 100 wow accounts at one point in time and constantly battled bans. But I did my best to learn the causes and test theories which has enabled many of my accounts to run over 1 year 247 doing things that get the normal user banned in less then a week such as gathering mats, grinding and searching ah for deals. Some of my profiles are very complex and took months to perfect, constantly working around any bugs that get in the way. You can google JCF777 and find out how successful I was as a gold seller ;)

This is my main profile that i ended up using from start to finish. I will obviously be tweaking this more for the public as time goes by and interest increases, but for now I leave everything the way it is. Most of the options are self explanatory but if you have a question then ill have an answer.
      What this profile does..
      • Auto questing (Uses Kicks profiles and detects lvl, moves to proper location and changes profile).
      • Sells Trash
      • Posts worthy junk to the AH.
      • Sets Hearthstone to Stormwind or Orgrimmar
      • Has option to Force cata questing profiles to learn portals.
      • Has option to run lvl 1s to the city.
      • Trains Class and Flight/Riding Skills.
      • Switchs to one of my Gold farming profiles when finished leveling.

Hope you enjoy and please leave feedback on what you would like to see added!

[​IMG]

The gold farming profiles come equip with a way to auto post how much gold your characters have to an online spreadsheet!

Here is a guide I made to help you keep your account safe if you use my profiles.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
    2. Exite

Exite New Member

Hey, really fun to see someone wanting to join the dev team!(we can never have to many devs!! ;))

If you could add more info about the profile in the OP it would be great, like what bot to run the profile with, and just abit of basic facts.

3. JCF777

Hi Exite, Its a PB [Professionbuddy] profile. It will change to the appropriate bots as necessary. This profile is used to help you quest from 1-90, selling stuff in your bags can be time consuming so this does it for you. Uses hearth and should put you back in the right zone. I basically tried to make it automate anything I needed done while questing.

4. Maffyx

Maffyx Active Member Buddy Store Developer

Thanks for posting this! I took a look at it and I noticed that it references a slew of profiles to load from. Are you planning on including those as well? I see some non default stuff, or stuff that may not be widely available. I understand you custom tailored this for your own personal use so that may be why it looks this way.

5. JCF777

Your welcome Maffy! I hope to release them on the store someday, but I might release one more for free. Some of the profiles I made literally took over a month of full days work to complete, they were for personal use but I always kept the possibility of selling them in mind so there are alot of pop up messages and log stuff included to help the user setup the profiles already. If you have any recommendations for this one, please let me know!! I am leveling a new character right now to see if theirs any improvements I can make. I will setup a svn account for the free stuff soon cause I have some plugins and other simple profiles I can give away too.

6. Maffyx

Maffyx Active Member Buddy Store Developer

Free or Paid I would definitely recommend putting it on the store. Looks promising though!

7. Svenstar123

Svenstar123 Member

looks interesting

8. Exite

Exite New Member

Started a fresh lvl 1 and started the profile. But it dosent do anything tho. Just stands there not moving. Could you please explain how to use the profile?

9. tomten2

tomten2 New Member

I haven't tried it but looked over the code yesterday.
      Excluding all of this private profiles, it needs to find kicks profiles.

Its looking for it in:
      Questing\Questing Profile Pack\Classic\[H - Quest] 1-58 [Kick]\[H - Quest] 1-12 Auto-Loader [Kick].xml
      So if you dont have that that folder structure and load this profile from "questing", it won't do anything.

10. JCF777

Im going to work on this today and get a svn for it. To edit the folder path, open the profile in notepad and use replace all. For example replace " Path="Questing\ " with " Path="Insert direct path to kicks folder\ ". Or you can rename your kicks folder to questing like I did and put the profile inside the folder that kicks folder is in.

11. Exite

Exite New Member

Okey, Thank you both! Will try what you said JCF777.

12. JCF777

added the svn and some plugins that I use to prevent certain types of bans.

13. Exite

Exite New Member

Sounds really good! Should we put the plugins in the HB plugin folder or should we just leave them in the SVN folder?

14. tomten2

tomten2 New Member

Put them in HB plugin folder, like you would any other plugin :)

15. Flebar

Flebar New Member

Hi, The bot isn't running for me.
      I've tried changing up the folders: Profiles>Questbuddy.xml(and)Questing>All of kicks profiles.
      I've also tried Profiles>Questing>Questbuddy(and)Questing Profile Pack<All of kicks profiles.

Neither have worked. (I'm using professionbuddy as stated.
      Got any idea what im doing wrong?

16. JCF777

Attach a log, should be a clue there. Worst case scenario just open bot config and change the file location manually for each profile and save.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
    17. elbon4life

elbon4life New Member

I would like to be part of the dev team, currently an IT student at my senior year, could use the experience.

18. liljackjack

liljackjack Member

Great idea! Let me know if you need help testing.

It successfully loaded an appropriate profile. I am particularly interested in seeing the auto-auction feature in action.

Great work! +rep

19. Flebar

Flebar New Member

Alright, I got it to work. Had to fix some unrelated stuff, thats why this took so long.

I opened the profile and found the loading-code. The path was Questing>Questing Profile Pack>Kicks profiles.
      As I understood it from the description, I was to rename Questing Profile Pack to Questing, which messed everything up.
      A bit ambiguous of a description maybe, but ultimately it was my bad.

Gonna try it out in the coming days.

Ps. Anyone reading this with the same problem I had, the bold part is the correct way to file your profiles, with the Questbuddy.xml in the same place as the Questing folder.

20. Exite

Exite New Member

Wait, I didn't understand what you did to get this to work. What did you change?