• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PB][H] Tailoring 1-600 - Farm

Discussion in 'ProfessionBuddy Profiles' started by wabu, Dec 12, 2012.

1. butters2274

butters2274 Member

after messing with this i can say 100 % doesnt work after 3 days

2. stacyswift

stacyswift New Member

This thing is really annoying to monitor. It's no-where near AFK-able. It's not even remotely expensive to level tailoring to 600, it's a way better option to just farm gold either botting or doing dailies and buying the cloth yourself than it is to try to rely on this. It's horrendously slow, specially for a caster....it will full-cast an ability and begin walking to the next mob before shortly turning back around to loot what it just killed. It would take DAYS, of 24/7 monitoring just to keep it from getting stuck at a vendor and spending all of your gold rebuying and selling the same reagants 1,000 times....or from trying to get to shadowmoon valley from orgrimar by crossing the ocean... YUP... Even after rezzing, and hearthing back to the up-stairs bar in the shrine, it would try to use a land mount to get to shadowmoon valley (not taking portals, literally just run there) and end up just killing you with fatigue. You have to babysit the bot constantly and even park it in the proper area the majority of the time.

Like I touched on before, it will get stuck when it returns to the city to level up tailoring, it buys the proper mats, visits the trainer, then sells the mats back to the vendor along with any trash in your bags, then proceeds to keep buying mats and selling them, without ever crafting the item intended (has happened 60-75% of the time). It's probably the most obvious bot pathing, and just playstyle I've ever seen...so if you're hoping for SOME discretion, this isn't where you'll find it. Back when it was farming Linen Cloth, it would aggro one of the slimes by accident, and then stop moving and never attack. It would just get confused that it had aggro on something that it wasn't trying to farm. I got frustrated babysitting it and just bought endless amounts of cloth so it would continue crafting and level it up without having to farm, but even after boosting it up to netherweave it attempted to go back to blasted lands and farm....which it attempted to do by running from org to the blasted lands, which as you could have guessed.....resulted in a fatigue death.

Honestly, don't waste your time with this....even after following the instructions and setting it up, it doesn't work well at all. If you know where to find premium profiles, I can guarantee it'd be worth it....because this profile should have payed me for putting up with it and "testing" it.

3. stacyswift

stacyswift New Member

I just watched it as I left it with hundreds of bolts of netherweave, and with more than enough to level it past this point. It stops and attempts to commit suicide by trying to reach shadowmoon valley again from org, without using portals. So i take it to shadowmoon valley myself, it farms 24 cloth, doesn't turn it into bolts, hearths, returns to org, levels up tailoring by crafting, then attempts to run back to shadowmoon valley from org without using any portals....honestly...the most suicidal/emo bot in existence. You should just name it the suicide booth.

4. Desensitized

Desensitized Member

Just had it spend 3 hours grinding for cloth in Tanaris, it went back to Org, bought some thread, said it was going to make some stuff and then sold all the cloth and went back to tanaris.
      Shame, this would have been nice

5. pbthug91

pbthug91 New Member

it works just fine if you read how to use it just hit 600 with it

6. wabu

wabu New Member

glad to hear it still works for someone.

i have quit wow, and no longer update this profile. it worked well as of patch 5.3, but as for now, i can't say... if anyone is interested in fixing it, i will share my notes with you, but i havent played since august, so my memory of everything is not what i would call stellar.

for those of you with problems, my apologies.

my goal with this was not to make a "super fast" tailoring profile, but to make a profile that could level tailoring without depending on the AH, which, on the server i played on, was horribly broken price-wise. on large servers, or maybe now that servers have shared AH with multiple servers (i dunno, left before that happened) it might be more advantageous to use the AH.

again, sorry it does not work for everyone, glad it works for some.

Cheers

7. Desensitized

Desensitized Member

No apologies needed, you made something cool. It just isn't as reliable as it used to be. You still made it for the community, so thanks for that.

8. Valkafar

Valkafar New Member

Did you use fucking comic sans?

9. damoiscrazy

damoiscrazy New Member

Fixed the problem!

10. Matheus

Matheus New Member

This worked for me too. !!!

Thanks Starting now... Will report results

11. k5martdom

k5martdom Member

unable to find hbprofiles tailoring cloth farm

12. blacklung5469

blacklung5469 New Member

So I've been running this a bit since early this morning. I don't know if anyone is still monitoring this thread but I figure I'll ask.

It runs relatively smoothly, but when it needs to switch to a different farming profile, it doesn't seem to want to, it just goes back to the previous one. If I go back to org and stop/start the bot it switches upon startup, but is there any reason you can think of that it wouldn't so the same while the bot is running?

13. lowquality

lowquality Member

:p also, how do i make it stop selling the crafted items? It farmed well, leveld 10 skillups with runecloth but then it sold it to vendors lol was going to use it for enchanting!

14. ghost

ghost New Member

start bot set to prof buddy and open the bot config, load the tailoring profile and scroll down to section called "sub sell" and remove it, this will prevent the profile from selling the created items.
      but then you can't afk the profile anymore as it woun't have any space left and will stop or add a mail function instead of sell.

15. Landroid

Landroid New Member

I'm not very familiar w/ the system yet can anyone help me decipher this?

16. kraank

kraank Member

And why if there is no folder called Professionbuddy in /Bots ?
      There is only Raid Bot and Combat

17. Deathtoyouall

Deathtoyouall New Member

I'm getting this error message when I try to run this. If anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it. Thank you.
      [Compiler Error]: d:\Honorbuddy 2.5.11412.747\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\TheGiftThatKeepsOnGiving.cs(188,6) : error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'System.Collections.Generic.List<ulong>.Contains(ulong)' has some invalid arguments
      [Compiler Error]: d:\Honorbuddy 2.5.11412.747\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\TheGiftThatKeepsOnGiving.cs(188,29) : error CS1503: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' to 'ulong'

18. Afhene

Afhene New Member

I just went to Orgrimmar and started the bot. All it did was to train Tailoring lvl 1 and make a bolt of linen cloth from some scraps i already had. Now it just stands there and the log says nothing

19. Kamikace

Kamikace New Member

is that thing skiling me up or just going to farm cloths, take me alot of time for linen cloth, and i tought that i have to do it manually, i spend my cltohs to 85 skill then started the bot again and he just moved to farm wool cloth

20. wabu

wabu New Member

I have recently updated the profile. I am in the process of testing it now... I changed some of the farm locations. I would answer old questions, but I am not sure they are relevant anymore. I will check this thread regularly for new questions and answer them to the best of my ability.