• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PB][H] Tailoring 1-600 - Farm

Discussion in 'ProfessionBuddy Profiles' started by wabu, Dec 12, 2012.

1. tdubs96

tdubs96 Member

do you have any clue what the time from start to finish is?

ALSO: Even with all the stuff in the protected items list, professionbuddy still tries to sell things such as the bolts of linen cloth is what i experienced along with the coarse thread that it just bought. It just sells both of them before crafting things.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
    2. beelzy

beelzy New Member

i have the same exact problem, it simply wont create any items except for bolts, it just buys threads says its creating items and just sells the threads after and does it in a loop

3. wabu

wabu New Member

i noticed that too, guys... i think i fixed the selling bolts, but i havent uploaded that fix yet...

as for the time from start to finish, i have no earthly idea. it is a long time, as farming the mats takes hours and hours.

I am also running into a weird issue that is due to the new bigger bags and the fact that items stack to 200 now... the issue is that it doesnt STOP farming fast enough, as it takes WAY longer to fill bags now. I am looking into a way to stop each farming type once enough mats have been gathered, that somehow also takes into account what the current skill level is... However, I am a novice when it comes to programming, and my understanding of the API is limited to say the least.

so, for now:

my guy seems to have stopped selling bolts. i think my fix worked. i will look into the selling other items right before crafting asap. since i now know that others are interested, i'll make this a priority.

thanks for the comments!

4. wabu

wabu New Member

oh also, in the meantime, i found a workaround for that issue... it is not fun, but it does seem to work for me.

stop the bot.
      open the PB config.
      reselect the profile.
      click load profile.
      close pb config.
      restart the bot.

i have no idea in hell why this works, but it seems to fix the issue, for that run at least.

5. beelzy

beelzy New Member

thanks for your hard work!

unfortunately reloading the profile takes too much time to babysit :)

any way you could separate the leveling profile from the farming one ? there is another working farming profile and there is no working leveling profile anywhere on the forums :(

thanks a lot!

6. tdubs96

tdubs96 Member

Thanks for your hard work, im sure if this gets all fixed up many people will use it.

7. wabu

wabu New Member

i would have to see the farming profile to be 100% sure, but you <<<should>>> be able to just delete cloth farm.xml from the folder, and rename the working farming profile to cloth farm.xml and the leveling profile will use the new farming profile.

8. beelzy

beelzy New Member

any news on a fix? :)

9. dollemonk

dollemonk New Member