• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PB] Leatherworking 1-600

Discussion in 'ProfessionBuddy Profiles' started by Auxilium1989, Nov 1, 2012.

1. astor007

astor007 New Member

I have one stupid question , will the profile work if i have 70 skill level in LW , or do i need to be skill level 1 to work ?

2. sputnik

sputnik New Member

usually all the prifiles u can start at any level, hb picks up your currentl level, just ake sure u have the correct mats

3. Molestia

Molestia Member

130-140 Does not seem to work.

The solution is simple though and I can guess that if something is amiss from now on, the cause is similar:

It tries to create Dark Leather Belt (Dark Leather Belt - Spell - World of Warcraft), which requires the green Fine Leather Belt that was crafted before. HOWEVER, if you did not have enough space, your bot most likely sent it to the mail recipient, so you will be stuck.

Hope this helps!

The REAL problem comes at 500, I cannot put my finger to what we are supposed to do here. It should require some Sha-Touched Leathers, but they are not included in our mats list. 65 Sha-Touched are needed to reach 526 btw.

Still, it needs some recalibration for that whole part, 200 exotic leather are too few.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
    4. penis223

penis223 New Member

No man. It isnt working at all lol. 130 was the first problem so I tried and make dark leather belts like the post above said and tried then again to start the bot. now it is standing in front of the leatherer and dont do anything

5. Pwn

Pwn Member

I'm sorry you are not supporting and updating these projects anymore. They have all helpd me out a lot. Thanks for the profile though, I don't mind doing a couple of things by hand.

Btw the Belt thing, is from 130-145. If you have leveled it up manually and can't get the bot going afterwords, try clearing your cache.