• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PB] Mega MOP - The Ultimate MOP Farming Profile.

Discussion in 'Gatherbuddy 2 Profiles' started by nate8282, Jan 27, 2013.

1. NuclearPanda

NuclearPanda Member

PM me and I'll look at it when I get home. Also add me on Skype so I can walk you through it. Ryan-Crumley is my skype.

2. nate8282

nate8282 Member Legendary

First, i set the number of stacks to sell very low, for that reason, example 10 stacks of ore is max, i don't recommend changing them, second you can just have the character put all your items in the bank if you want and either sell it yourself or use an AH bot to better sell items.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
    3. nate8282

nate8282 Member Legendary

Sorry about your account, that sucks, i had the same thing happen to all my accounts, at first i though it may have been my profile, but i was still banned with a new account after without using it, they just really seem to be hitting gathers right now with bans, if you are going to gather i suggest using randombuddy plugin and not gathering for very many hours at a time 2-4.

4. I3ig Al

I3ig Al New Member

Hey nate, this is kinda off topic but I was hoping you could help me.

several years ago when i first started using HB, I would make profiles by using the Routes addon, and then exporting the Routes data into a website, wich would plot them on a map and let me adjust the hotspots, before spitting out a Gatherbuddy profile.

An example of this is my Northrend Super Route: [​IMG]

The header image you used for this thread is very similar in style to that old one of Northrend I made. Is it the same type of thing? I have completely forgotten the website i used to use, and I have been looking for a way to refine my Routes profiles every since I came back a couple months ago.

to get even more specific, I am looking for a way to create "unclosed" loop routes, so I can string one zone to another. I cannot do a Routes profile for the whole of Pandaria, nor could I in Northrend, so I would make a route for each zone, then import them into the website i cant remember, and cut a section out.... this Image give you an example for what I am trying to accomplish. Maybe you know a current way to do this?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
    5. Loffah

Loffah Member

Sorry, if i'm to bothersome, but is there a known reason for why the bot isnt changeing zones after each session, it is only going back to jade forest every time. I could post a log. But i won't bother if it is an issue that is often seen.

6. NuclearPanda

NuclearPanda Member

Click on Bot Config, under Profile Settings, scroll down and each zone you wish to farm in; make sure those zones state True instead of False.

7. Loffah

Loffah Member

Thank you, but i have already checked this, and the only zones that is at false is krasarang and vale of eternal blossom.
      Uploaded a log for my current session, i belive that it is the correct one.
      View attachment 4608 2014-03-14 13.53.txt

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
    8. NuclearPanda

NuclearPanda Member

Can you post a log please.

9. Loffah

Loffah Member

Above you.

10. NuclearPanda

NuclearPanda Member

Not sure which in game add-ons you're running, but try disabling all add-ons besides Gathermate and gathermate_data (if you are using them) And try to run it again. Farm Jade as normal and see what happens after it hearths.

11. Loffah

Loffah Member

I'm acctualy only useing titan panel, postal and superguild invite atm. But i guess it doesnt hurt to try.

12. NuclearPanda

NuclearPanda Member

Also check your paths: D:\honor\Bots\ProfessionBuddy\Profiles\SmartMOP\The Jade Forest\Horde

Make sure you look in each corresponding zones folder to make sure you have a profile.xml in each directory.

Like I said, currently at work So I just took a quick glance at the log but I'll look more into depth when I get home. Let me know what happens when you try these.

13. Loffah

Loffah Member

Disableing my currrent addon's acctualy fixed it somehow. Thank you for your dedication really.

14. NuclearPanda

NuclearPanda Member

Not a problem, there was something in your log I recall seeing that it appeared to be tossing an error due to one of your add-ons. Glad it worked out.

15. Klipsh21

Klipsh21 New Member

I am having an issue with this. For some reason when it switches to my banker it keeps saying that its not a valid combat spec or something along those lines.

Attached Files:

16. NuclearPanda

NuclearPanda Member

Click on plugins and enable Talented, make sure you pick the same talent spec in honorbuddy to match the one already chosen on your character. See if that fixes it.

17. ratrider

ratrider Member

Banned 1½ day after using this, 4 zones, 88 auctions/max 21min/minimum-39min/maximum.

Not a single warning/whisper.

Never been banned before.

18. joachimb

joachimb Member

did u use your own Gathering profiles in each zone folder ?

19. ratrider

ratrider Member

The same but edited and fixed with less hotspots/random hotspots + more blackspots.

20. narbow

narbow New Member

Hello, im having an issue with my banker on this profile.

The farmer works perfectly mining,herbing and posting the herbs and ores in to the guildbank, then it switches over to my banker without any problems, BUT when the banker moves to the guildbank to withdraw items i get the following error: Err: is not a number thus it's not valid Item Entry

I have also tried with the multiprofile that comes with the bot and the Multizones profile: same issue.

If i manually put the items in the bankers bags he sells them on AH with no problems and deposit the gold into the guildbank, ive run this profile without any problems at all it was all working like it should then i factionchanged my char from horde to alliance then the problems started, ive done a clean install on both WoW and HB several times, maby the problem was caused by a small update of wow witch was made not to far long ago i dont remember if it was right after the update the problem started, hope u have the information u need to solve this or if u have had the same problem ureself, attaching log for more info.

Attached Files: