• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PB][N] Ultimate Herbalism Farmer

Discussion in 'ProfessionBuddy Profiles' started by Inrego, Dec 5, 2012.

1. NuclearPanda

NuclearPanda Member

Would like to purchase the extended version as well, please PM me.

2. Ravebase

Ravebase New Member

send me a pm for the paid version please.

thx

3. sn0w

sn0w New Member

Please send me also a PM for the Paid Version. Thank you! :)

4. Jayf

Jayf New Member

Please let me know how i can get the full (paid) version, thank you!

5. kuw84

kuw84 New Member

Transaction ID: 78R61334PX062011D

Added you on skype and PM'ed you here. For 44eu I think it's worth it!!!

6. Classicusername

Classicusername New Member

Please let me know how i can get the full version, thank you!

7. thegoldstandard

thegoldstandard New Member

OP please PM with details on purchasing both this profile and the mining one, thank you.

8. mcvick

mcvick New Member

So I recently purchased the premium version of this. And it is gathering all the herbs it passes instead of only the ones I tell it to. Any ideas on what I can do to fix this?
      Thanks!

9. kesk

kesk Member

Can you add Ghost Mushroom?

10. Rasch

Rasch New Member

How much for your full Farm Herbalism?

11. Ebano

Ebano New Member

Google works

12. beamo23

beamo23 New Member

PM me for full version please

13. Xerenya

Xerenya New Member

can you pm paid version info pls

14. coke

coke New Member

can you pm paid version info also

15. Primot

Primot New Member

Send me PM for more full version information plz

16. ikbenpro

ikbenpro New Member

Pm me for paid version plz

17. Imzadi

Imzadi New Member

I started my blood elf DK from Ebonhold and she went to Elwyn Forrest to pick flowers...

So I figure that hordes should be on Kalimdoor and allies on Eastern Kingdom. Is that correct?

It seems to pick Gatherbuddy2 as secondary bot... Does that mean that the risk of getting banned is just as big for this profile as for any other Gatherbuddy2 profile?

I would like a PM, too, for the premium versions, if I can make this work.

Edit:

My gnome started picking herbs but after a few minutes, she walked into the water on her mount and just stood there. The bot cannot be stopped by clicking "Stop" so I have to go through ctrl+alt+delete to stop it.

The bot is giving me this when starting up:

0 nodes in 12h 18m 40s.
      Warning: Custom Action:(dlog("Use GBank: {0}", (bool)Settings["Use GBank"]);)
      System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at CodeDriver.<Code2024601898>d__3b.MoveNext()
      --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
      at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
      at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
      at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.GetResult()
      at HighVoltz.Professionbuddy.Components.CustomAction.<Run>d__4.MoveNext() in c:\Users\CCCC\Desktop\HB\Bots\Professionbuddy\Components\CustomAction.cs:line 72
      Warning: Custom Action:(dlog("Use AH: {0}", (bool)Settings["Use AH"]);)
      System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at CodeDriver.<Code1427010387>d__3f.MoveNext()
      at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
      at HighVoltz.Professionbuddy.Components.CustomAction.<Run>d__4.MoveNext() in c:\Users\CCCC\Desktop\HB\Bots\Professionbuddy\Components\CustomAction.cs:line 72
      Warning: Custom Action:(dlog("Vendor Leftovers: {0}", (bool)Settings["Vendor Leftovers"]);)
      at CodeDriver.<Code1407707286>d__41.MoveNext()
      Warning: Custom Action:(dlog("Check Portals: {0}", (bool)Settings["Check Portals"]);)
      at CodeDriver.<Code1267818771>d__45.MoveNext()
      Warning: Custom Action:(dlog("Hyjal Portal: {0}", (bool)Settings["Hyjal Portal"]);)
      at CodeDriver.<Code1738016687>d__49.MoveNext()
      Warning: Custom Action:(dlog("Uldum Portal: {0}", (bool)Settings["Uldum Portal"]);)
      at CodeDriver.<Code490412577>d__4b.MoveNext()
      Warning: Custom Action:(dlog("Twilight Highlands Portal: {0}", (bool)Settings["Twilight Highlands Portal"]);)
      at CodeDriver.<Code772560113>d__4d.MoveNext()
      Warning: Custom Action:(dlog("Vashjir Portal: {0}", (bool)Settings["Vashjir Portal"]);)
      at CodeDriver.<Code286339301>d__4f.MoveNext()
      Warning: Custom Action:(dlog("Deepholm Portal: {0}", (bool)Settings["Deepholm Portal"]);)
      at CodeDriver.<Code1173408637>d__51.MoveNext()

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
    18. oguzpasa

oguzpasa New Member

pm me for paid version info pls.

19. Sinndar88

Sinndar88 Member

can someone tell me how far into the Vashj'ir quest line u have to go to actually have this profile pack to work? paid for it a few days ago and its still getting stuck, thanks :D

Edit: When you FINALLY get the profile to work it doesnt detect when the limit is hit nor does it hearthstone when its done (i stopped and started the profile and it just went and got stuck,)

And final Edit: Profile thinks it can fly directly to Orgrimmar from Deepholm, however funny it is seeing a druid trying to fly thru a wall, very flawed for a PAID Profile, and seeing that i asked it a few days ago to get all the materials to level alchemy 1-600 and i came back to it 4 hours later and it had 300 peacebloom and silverleaf, this profile needs work before people pay for it

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
    20. Kniny

Kniny New Member

Same thing happened to me. I tried restarting the profile and it did the same thing in the next zone. Just kept farming same herbs. Wouldn't get training either. I tried redownloading it and I set all the herb values to 0, and it did the same thing.