• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Perm ban with no suspension?

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by Falconox, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Falconox

Falconox New Member

Well i bought lifetimer yesterday and already the bot account i took so long setting up has been perm banned.

1)Were you using Honorbuddy, Gatherbuddy or both on the account? HB with gb2

2)If so, when was the last time?: Yesterday till ban

3)What profile were you using?: Tony's Uldum mine + herb

4)What combat class were you using? if None Just put Default then the Classname: default priest raphus

5)What plugins are you using?: none

6)How many hours per day did you bot for?: i must have botted this account for about 15 hours total. (lvling it's proffessions and then a few hours in uldum)

7)How many auctions per day did you have?: think i had about 200 auctions up with a variety of crap gotten whilst lvling proffessions.

8)Did you Use Any Other Bots, Hacks, or Mods? no

9)Was your account involved in gold selling? no

10)EU or US realm? US

Whats interesting is that i was reading a post about wow errors turning into bans, and i had received about 3 wow errors using the bot. although if it did port me somewhere my bot got the error before it was ported on my screen.

Like i also said i've never received a suspension with this account and i got perm banned straight away.

2. Botbetterwork

Botbetterwork New Member

Perma-ban here as well with somewhat similar circumstance. I set the bot for ghost iron ore 1 out of every 3 days for 6 hours. then posted all on AH. The most recent one was 90 stacks of ghost iron ore. no botting for profit of any kind. just was trying to build up to 100k (only got to 15k)

3. mynameiswhat

mynameiswhat New Member

You realize you necroed a thread from 2011, right?

But I would think your ban was because of throwing up 90 stacks in one day... screams botter on the AH, and you probably undercut everyone else so they either reported you, or you got the "abuse of the economy ban", yeah?