• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Perma - banned finally

Discussion in 'Ban Section-Ban reports' started by sevenbones, Aug 20, 2016.

1. sevenbones

sevenbones New Member

Botted for about 2 weeks (very carelessly at the start) had some good char's by the end including a 2200 Flareon with an IV rating of 100 , atk and Def both 15 :( a great Dragonite and Charizard, a 2550 Execcutor, 3 gyarados (never could hatch a Snorlax for some reason) and loads of other 1500 + chars. Got blase about it I guess so got what I deserved with Thor's banhammer about a week ago (Unable to obtain data from game server). TBH I can't be bothered starting all over again with another account as it'll take ten times as long if I go as carefully as I should and even then there's no guarantee of avoiding the sword. GL all you still free -roamers and remember - DON'T GET GREEDY !

What were you most gutted to lose when you got the chop ?

2. TechnoKing

TechnoKing New Member

all my accounts are banned yet I didn't really have any sort of expectations, knew chances of ban were very high so never got an emotional attachment. Guess i'll miss my 10 or so Snorlaxes, and dragonites over 3k cp a lot of which were 100iv... all bots, either those careless, those with sniping, or those with very human like settings (which are boring af) are getting banned so indeed. gg no re

3. sevenbones

sevenbones New Member

10 Snorlax's ??? Dragonites over 3K ?? wow, and I thought I'd lost out ! I reckon Niantic have missed a trick here - they aught to embrace this side of it and let the botters bot, but in a separate game environment to physical players, just a thought !