• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Pet Battle Studio: Warlords of Draenor

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Studio60, Jul 12, 2016.

1. slator

slator Member

In my experience, this type of thing only happens when you haven't purchased the product that is required to run the profile.... (profile gray but no reason why). In this case, perhaps you haven't purchased the WoD pet battle product? I've suggested this in the past, but I'm guessing it wouldn't take much to add something like "Purchase WoD pack" in the missing requirements frame.

2. Studio60

Studio60 Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

There is a designated error for "MissingProduct" that should be displayed in that situation.

3. Studio60

It does technically not belong in this thread, but I think some may be looking for it here:

Studio Companion Version 2.0.160815.1 has been submitted to the store. The changes will become available once the update has been approved.

Code:
      [B]General[/B]
      - The Profile usability check will now skip over profiles the user is not streaming

[B]Pet Battle Studio[/B]
      - Fixed an issue with tactic detection on quests that require characters to interact with challenge poles in the menagerie
      - Bot will now select variable pets in quest tactics from the level pet list instead of the booster pet list
      - Strength calculation for battle pets now also considers pet quality in addition to level difference and type advantages
      - The Pet Battle menu will be hidden if the user is not streaming any pet battle products
      - The Pet Battle framework will only be initialized if the user is streaming at least one pet battle product
      - The profile "Quest - Battle Pet Tamers Eastern Kingdoms [Horde]" is no longer used in automatic quest mode
      - The profile "Quest - Battle Pet Tamers Kalimdor [Alliance]" is no longer used in automatic quest mode

[B]Raid Studio[/B]
      - Demon Hunters: Fel Rush and Vengeful Retreat are automatically disabled in raid profiles to avoid navigational issues
      - Hunters: Disengage is automatically disabled in raid profiles to avoid navigational issues

[B]Travel Studio[/B]
      - Bot will now reload the last profile if stopped while running a travel profile
      - Fixed ship travel between Darnassus and Stormwind
      - Fixed ship travel between Theramore and Menethil
      - Fixed ship travel between Menethil and Theramore

4. slator

slator Member

It doesn't work then. See attached (I'm missing the "Classic" product)

Attached Files:

5. Studio60

I have added it to my known issues list. Thank you. You can find the list of issues the announcement channel on my Discord server (link in the signature).

6. NickJ

NickJ Member

For capturing I am receiving: "Bot stopping! Reason: A travel route to your destination could not be generated." Anything I can do to fix that?

Thanks!

7. Studio60

Not without a log. Sorry.

8. NickJ

NickJ Member

ok, thought so. will get it for you. wanted to make sure it wasn't as simple as a checkmark

9. Studio60

Important Announcement

The community developers have been informed that Honorbuddy will undergo major API changes with the release of the Legion expansion. These changes will make it necessary to update and retest my entire product portfolio. Even though my customers are used to very frequent updates, I feel that in this situation I have to postpone all patches until this change is public. I will spend this time preparing all of my products to the best of my ability and also work on the successor to Studio Companion.

I promised to update and maintain all my products through the entire Legion lifecycle for free and I will stick to that. I hope you can understand that it does not make sense to update products that require another overhaul in two weeks time. I can serve you better by preparing the next generation of all my products. I will be working hard on a new free product called StudioBot that will show you a whole different side of botting and that will then be used for all my products. I can not yet reveal all the features, but I am sure you will be amazed and happy.

I can only hope you can understand my reasoning behind this. If I were to update the existing products, you would maybe get a better one for a week or two and then be left with a broken one, because I did not have the time to prepare. I am hoping Bossland will supply us with a preview version soon, so the downtime for all my customers will be minimal.

I am not allowed to reveal the nature of these changes, so please don't ask. You can also still report all bugs and I will keep them on my list to make sure they are gone with the new versions.

My sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

Studio60

10. NickJ

NickJ Member

11. Studio60

I will still take this into account for my development. Just don't expect a patch before Legion. I am not even sure how approvals will be handled by the staff until then.

12. Rock

Rock New Member

Hi Studio60,

I am happily running a trial version. Leveling was great. Now I am running the questing (just do all quests that it can do).

I flies to Bleakclaw and just spams this:

[08:11:51.109 N] [Pet Battle Studio]: New pet battle target acquired (Bleakclaw, Id: 94645). Updating team.

But it keeps standing next to Bleakclaw without changing the team or starting the fight.

Regards!

Attached Files:

13. Studio60

It is possible they moved the mesh a tiny bit and now interaction is an issue. I will try and get this fixed for the next update, but that will happen when the HB API changes go live.

14. Mike Hunt

Mike Hunt Member

Everything was working fine until it was time to kill Chaos Pupy,the bot just started spamming "[Pet Battle Studio]: New pet battle target acquired (Chaos Pup, Id: 94638). Updating team.",but nothing happens

Just noticed the guy in front of me has the same problem.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
    15. Studio60

Yep, same thing. But I can not fix this for the current HB version. I will send my beta testers out soon once I am allowed the share the major HB update that is currently being prepared by Bossland. I am sorry, but right now a bit of patience is required with that many things in flux.

16. Mike Hunt

Mike Hunt Member

The pet battle update broke it for me,it won't run now. View attachment 24716 2016-09-04 13.50.txt

Edit: If it helps, this shows in honorbuddy window

" [Compiler Error]: C:\Users\\Desktop\Clean HB\Quest Behaviors\Studio60\InteractWithBattlePet.cs(637,11) : error CS1729: 'UtilityCoroutine.NoMobsAtCurrentWaypoint' does not contain a constructor that takes 5 arguments
      [Studio Companion]: An unexpected error has occured: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Styx.CommonBot.Profiles.Quest.Order.QuestBehaviorHelper' threw an exception. ---> Styx.CommonBot.Profiles.ProfileException: Errors in quest behaviors!
      at Styx.CommonBot.Profiles.Quest.Order.QuestBehaviorHelper..cctor()
      --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
      at Styx.CommonBot.Profiles.Quest.Order.QuestBehaviorHelper.GetBehaviorInstanceType(String path)
      at Styx.CommonBot.Profiles.Quest.Order.CodeNode.FromXml(XElement element)
      at Styx.CommonBot.Profiles.Quest.Order.OrderNode.FromXml(XElement element)
      at Styx.CommonBot.Profiles.Quest.Order.OrderNodeCollection.FromXml(XElement element)
      at Styx.CommonBot.Profiles.Profile..ctor(XElement xml, Profile parent)
      at Styx.CommonBot.Profiles.ProfileManager.LoadNew(String path, Boolean rememberMe)
      at Studio60.Common.Manager.BotMgr.(String , Boolean ) "

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
    17. Studio60

Does this issue persist? An update for Studio Companion got approved about half an hour after your post.

18. Mike Hunt

Mike Hunt Member

I was having that issue on windows 10,when i changed to windows 7 (to test the if it worked on other Operating system,because other products work on windows 7 and not on windows 10 for me,for some reason) ,Honorbuddy happened to updated on first launch,and it seems to be working fine ( on windows 7),so i don't know if it's windows 7 or honorbuddy update that fixed the problem, i'll switch to windows 10 later ,update honorbuddy , and let you know if i still have that issue. Thx.

Edit : If the update for Studio Companion got approved half an hour after i originally posted, then i can confirm it did not work,it's working on windows 7 tho. I just switched operating systems now,to 7.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
    19. Studio60

You may have cache issues in your windows 10 installation of Honorbuddy. Guide: How to clear your Cache
      I would also like to see a log (Guide: How to Attach your Log)

20. Mike Hunt

Mike Hunt Member

The reason i get this error " [Pet Battle Studio]: New pet battle target acquired (Mirecroak, Id: 94643). Updating team. ", is because i don't have the pets necessary to do it,but the bot tries to load them anyways i guess.
      Same thing that was happening with Chaos Pup, as soon as i got the pets to do it, it worked fine.
      View attachment 17088 2016-09-05 14.10.txt