Discussion in 'Combat Routines' started by Phelon, Jul 25, 2017.
I WILL NO LONGER BE SUPPORTING THIS DUE TO LACK OF COMMUNITY INTEREST.
* Improved Alternating Elite Logic for Major CDs
* Added Logging for Devour
a minute ago
* Added Devour Logic
* Added Condition to try to alternate Simulacrums between Elite and Champion Packs.
a minute ago
* Added Simulacrum
11 hours ago
* Added Force Combat when a player around you dies.
19 hours ago
* Forced Changing Acts to 1.
* Added a timer to make sure we are not in game alone as leader.
20 hours ago
* Fixed Debuff adding for Crippling Wave.
* Added Epiphany Range
* Made Rathma cast on targets and not target positions
* Added Party Size check to AutoFollow
* Forced Leader to Enter game always for quick connects on followers
* Moved Health Globe Collection up in priority for Barb. * Changed to BestAoE Unit to make sure we focus down elites.
2 days ago
New Trinity Changes
2 days ago
Exciting to hear!
finally D3 DB store products!
Going to be free. No store involved =)
Is it different routines or a profile for 4 man botting? i'm confused
5 different routines that will be designed for 4 man botting.
When it is done.
If you go for 4man, why not: LoN wd + Inarius skeleton as the 2 dps classes, current Meta
Im using zdps barb monk + wiz and necro currently for 90, but the above mentioned should be able to clear 100+
Please get a LoN WD to work for bot :'(
Inarius Skeleton might happen, but WD Definitely isn't going to. I am playing the classes I want to have played, not what the meta is. My 2 necro monk+barb team is doing fine for the time being. I have already cleared a 92 with it. I speed clear 75s in 4mins-6mins depending on pathing.
Excited for this...thanks, phelon!
Thanks for the update - So I am eagerly waiting for Inarius skeleton and hope it can be done
hey phelon nice to see you around again, and thanks this will be awesome
Can't wait for corpse lancer! Woohoo!
I really miss playing with 3 bot followers. This sounds great and i would love to get back into playing with my own party, but alas i can't as the combat assist plugin is no longer maintained. A stroke left me with very limited use of my left arm and i relied on that plugin to allow me to play myself.
Since you're looking to get heavily into a 4 man project, do you think there is much chance of you releasing your own combat bot for the toon you main?
Would happily donate
I don't actually play so I do not see myself making a combat assist thingy. Sorry I can't help you out in this regard.
Thats alright, since posting this someone has forwarded me a solution, so i look forward to mimicking your setup
Hows progress going on your end?
Separate names with a comma.