• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Phone Device ID

Discussion in 'Pokefarmer Support' started by Daods, Aug 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Daods

Daods New Member

Hello !

I'd like to put my own device ID to log with the bot, but I'm not sure to find the proper number. I know where to find Device ID, put i'm not sure which number is the good one. Generated numbers by the bot are far longer than mine.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and the app gives me number for : "Deviceid", "AndroidBoardName", "AndroidBootLoader", "DeviceBrand", "DeviceModel", "DeviceModelIdentifier", "DeviceModelBoot", "Hardware Manufacturer", "HardwareModel", "FirmwareBrand".

I dont think that "Deviceid" number is enough because it is two times shorter than the number generated by the bot.

Can you help me ?

2. iCKR

iCKR Moderator Moderator

you don't have to worry about that. just use a random device ID.

3. CAcove

CAcove Moderator Moderator

Hello @Daods

Due to each phone being so different, we are actually unable to provide specific support. The best suggestion i have is this: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-203307/ which seems to imply that the IMEI would be the same as the device id. for your brand of phone. Please understand that this is just a best guess, and that again, each phone is different, so you will need to do further research. I am sorry that this may not be the answer you were looking for, but its the most up to date one that I can offer. Please let me know if that helps.

4. Daods

Daods New Member

@iCKR i wanted to bot the safest way. I bot in the park near my home (i'm lucky, i live near a huge park in a big city, lot of pokestops and pokemons), few hours a day (two or three session of 50mins - 1h10). I thought it would be more safe to use my Device ID. My bot session would really look like a normal player hunt.

I checked the IMEI, but it has only 15 numbers (far from the randomly generated number from the bot). So i think i wont take the risk to put it and stay with the random device ID.

Thank you for your answers !

5. iCKR

iCKR Moderator Moderator

I understand where you're coming from. As long as you don't reset the random Device ID, it'll remain the same as the previous time :) that's just some heads up.

6. CAcove

CAcove Moderator Moderator

Glad we could at least provide you some direction, best of luck.

Closed!

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.