Demonbuddy is ready and released, happy Season 14!
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Exilebuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

• Unknownbuddy 5/20 slots taken, private ESP for PUBG.

Pimp Chaos Orb Farm? Any way?

Discussion in 'Exilebuddy Forum' started by Ehnoah, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Ehnoah

Ehnoah Member

So,

I currently running T5-10 Maps with High End Item Filter and the Community Plugin for Chaos Recipe.
    However I only get like 3-4c / Hour. I wounder if someone can give me tips to ramp it up to like 30/hr?

Average time per Map is 7 Minutes, which is pretty slow I asume, but I just slack of Gear actually.

What I did:

Disabled the Checkbox using AIF cuz Alcor75 said, then the Plugin get priotized over the AIF.
    Disabled Looting Chests

any else I can do to rap up Chaos Speed? Like change Loot Filter or any else? He also said "Priorize the ChaosRecipe" but no clue how to do so :X

2. demonviper

demonviper Active Member

Well that is crazy slow for mapping. the average time per map for my Windripper char is 3:40 and that is with incursions.

Speaking of incursions, if you want to do the chaos rec, you should be running them because they drop stupid amounts of rares you use for the chaos rec.

3. Ehnoah

Ehnoah Member

You mean Maps? Is there any Tier I should run?

Should I disable Monster Tracking? Currently I have 20 Monsters and 85% explored (Standard Settings)

4. demonviper

demonviper Active Member

Im running t3 burial chambers not sure about t1, maybe beach

5. Ehnoah

Ehnoah Member

Change settings on Monster / explore Settings? I think my Problem might also be, that he is selling a lot, he ports 3-4 times out per Portal to sell items. Since he Pickup any Rare Item (in hope there is something good)

or should I reduce the Pickup stuff? If so, how? Like what Filter you using?รค

Currently at 5 min per Map, however he do Masters and Inquisition stuff (The new Stuff)

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  6. demonviper

demonviper Active Member

oh jesus stop picking up all rares holy shit no wonder you make pennies an hour

just do the chaos recipee that is all you need as far as rares

if you need claws specifically then JUST enable a certain type of claw

7. Ehnoah

Ehnoah Member

So only pickup Armor + the Weapon I need?

8. pilliwinx

pilliwinx Member

Play the game first, u are asking dumb questions and even enraged demonviper, who is ultra friendly to noobs

DirtyChets likes this.
  9. Ehnoah

Ehnoah Member

Well, he not look enraged to me. But instead of such comment, you could also just help, but I asume since the Discord is down, the Community got super worse =(

Should not sound offensive, but Discord community was super helpful. Also Alacor told me to ask here, now I just get blamed. Not pretty cool.

He could just say "If you want farm fast Chaos Orb, just enable the Plugin and disable pickup items in AIF" so it just picks up Recipe items :)

But my Bot is also super slow, cuz he stuck often on Mobs telling "Try to kill it 1/20 bla bla"

10. demonviper

demonviper Active Member

No I'm ok i was just surprised not mad haha but thanks for the kudos pilliwinx <3

The community isn't better or worse its just that people have to wait for responses now.

and yeah like I said just surprised that you would deal with that. If i really was mad you would know it for sure. the solution is to stop picking up all rares like I said and just do the chaos rec as well as any bases you NEED and nothing else as far as rares.

also unless you need them stop picking up Transmutes, alts, scrolls, etc

DirtyChets likes this.
  11. DirtyChets

DirtyChets Member

Agreed with pretty much all said above. Just take your time and setup chaos plugin and choose a map to farm. Not all maps are great to bot obviously. Also try to babysit your boy and see what he does wrong in terms of efficency - you could figure out much more just by looking bot performing than asking questions at forum.

12. Ehnoah

Ehnoah Member

No worries I got that, I am just curious if I disable Pickup Body Armor(for example, or just one base) if the ChaosPlugin still collect this stuff? Like is the ChaosPlugin Priority above the Lootfilter? Also about the Map farming, I got it, you farm Burrial Ground, however I am always lack of Maps, it is not like I have 1000 Maps like Burrial Ground :D

On the Other Hand, I am not sure what bases I need, the Guide I use just say "Pick a Random rare Item" The only guess I have is that Weapons are always Vaal Axe / Reaver Sword (with high pDPS)

However I am down to 4 minutes now, only some maps take ages, since he not find the exit, but I cant choose what map I run right now, as I wrote above I not have like 1000 Burrial Ground :D

So yeah the Real Question I got now is:

Do I should change the % explored and Monsters Left somehow?

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  13. DirtyChets

DirtyChets Member

did you play the game first before botting?
    it seems like you don't know the game at all
    you can setup your atlas to drop only burial chambers as t3/t8

and why would you need pickup rule for certain rare bases? if you want bot to automatically upgrade your gear, you can use equip plugin from dreamplugins site's loader
    it has higher priority than aif rules
    chaos plugin too will pickup the rares it needs, just allign a stashtab for it
    normally you don't have to mess with rares pickup rules

14. Ehnoah

Ehnoah Member

Yeah I played it, but never got the game with all this Elder Shape, etc. and all this Stats are pretty confusing compared to easy games like Diablo. PoE isn't that streigh forward then other games.
    I don't trust the "Auto Equip" Plugin, since the Gear I have now is pretty decent and working, I am just scared that the Bot change gear it should not to and let me lose Ressistance etc. So I want him to Stash Potenial Gear and check manually from time to time.

For me the easiest way is, to farm Chaos Orbs and just buy the Gear I need, I was never into gear Crafting or the Atlas Setup. (Edit: Found a Video Guide about Burrial, but that requires me to unlock the map at all I guess first to get 140%) Currently the bot just running arround and not really going forward for me on the Map. Sometimes he rarely get a +10 Map, but thats it.

My average Map Drop level is T4. Maybe I also just need enable Upgrading of Maps, but then I am not sure on what Tier I should start upgrading, since I not want waste all the Alchemy Orbs.

I just updated all Pickup rules now to only pickup the bases I need. Dunno how I could else do it. So yeah it would be great to not get blamed, cuz I am a noob, I don't think that Botting is only allowed for Super Elite R0xxx0r Players.

Bots are made for the Average Player, at least most of them are.

15. DirtyChets

DirtyChets Member

I mean, everything that's before endgame grind is a tutorial.
    I didn't claim I'm any good at the game and you are not.
    You just didn't play it enough to start botting was my point of view at the first place. Most of your questions are overly silly and will be solved itself just by actually playing the game.

Did you ever look at equip plugin for real? Because if you did, you'd have noticed it has lots of settings that prevent bot from doing things you don't want it to do. Also, with average build you could gear up withing 40c or so to start mapping (and botting apparently) comfortably, especially low tier maps. There's literally no point in picking up every single "POTENTIAL" rare upgrade for obvious reasons. While I can understand that it may be your very own AVERAGE PLAYER (DansGame explain?) playstyle with picking up all the shit mobs are pooping out, I can't seem why would come here wondering why your bot has 3-4 c/h.

Furthermore, PoE is not DIABLO, Torchlight, Grim Dawn or _InsertYourGameTitleHere_. It was never straight forward and never will be. For learning basic game mechanics purpose you have guides and the off forum at the end of the day. And I'm agreed, that you don't have to be Zizzaran to be botting in PoE, but you still have to learn the very basics of the game you are going to bot I believe. You even called yourself a noob, not an "Average Player" whoever it is.

Don't mean to be toxic or anything, it's still up to you to decide what to do and what not. Just wanted to clarify, that botting without knowledge of core game mechanics won't get you anywhere. PoE itself is a complex game with lots of different mechanics acting differently with each other as you noticed, and adding the botting feature on top of it makes it even more complicated. Don't expect to get everything on the go and try put a little time and love in the actual game.

Here are some advices that may be helpful.
    Don't hesitate to upgrade maps with alchs. You will have shitloads of them later on for sure. Using them from T3 maps i.e. is safe enough and will always repay it's worth. It also helps progressing through maps faster cause of increased drop rates.
    And also playing with monsters remaining and exploration % options helps to prevent backtracking, but it's not that much anyway and it probably won't raise your c/h from 3-4 to 10+.

16. Ehnoah

Ehnoah Member

Yeah did take a look, also talked to Alacor75, he said it is meant for Leveling, it can used in High-Endgame but need to setup very specific and propperly. So that would require hours of Setup I asume, so better check stuff manually. Since thanks to the guides a I know arround what I may need. I am just not familiar with Item Bases. I know some bases have specific Stats they can roll, but yeah thats about it. Nor I know anything about Affix/PRefix Crafting.

I am not even sure if you just get a 700 pDPS Weapon dropped or if you actually "craft" it. Cuz no Guide explain it propperly. Every guide just tell you "Check this Website" which tells you nothing (Some kind of crafting Page)

Well the Point of learning is also somewhat moved, for example I played 2 Seasons RF, by just buying Items for 30$ and dont care about anything else. So even if I played the game for 2 Seasons 14hrs/day mapping with my friend I know so little. I try to improve this every day, but at some point I just stuck.

17. demonviper

demonviper Active Member

Wait does this mean you were running maps without rolling them at all???

If so no wonder you "always lack of Maps, it is not like I have 1000 Maps like Burrial Ground" The way I can draw a parallel here is you are getting ready for a foot race that you really want to win, so you take a hammer and smash your feet with that hammer.

I really want to help man I try to help because I was new once too. The difference though when I was new, I had played the game and knew the basic mechanics of rolling maps and climbing through maps (There was no such thing as the atlas back then) If you are doing things like running unrolled maps then honestly you need to just spend maybe 3-5 hours on youtube watching videos on how map efficiently. I think that really is all it takes to get at least passable.

Please watch some videos and play by hand a little. I recommend so that you can see how inefficient your bot was, DO THIS run one map rolled with an alchemy orb (normal > rare) then run that SAME map but without being rolled at all. you will see that you were playing the game wrong.

Also, as an aside a friend that I am playing with right now hadn't even heard of PoE until the middle of last league and now is the one figuring out our atlas strategy and our boss killer (so having to know boss mechanics) which means that within 2.5-3 months he has learned all he needs to know in order to be about average if not a bit better than average. What I'm saying is that it just requires some effort by you to learn the game. If you don't, expect to get flamed. And I don't blame them, a lot of the people here are as dedicated to ExileBuddy as they are to PoE. Just expect some research (for you and all new botters) in order to get up to speed.

18. Ehnoah

Ehnoah Member

Snip, well I guess I deserve it then, I started rolling maps now, so yeah. I try still to improve. But I still slack with the Settings for MapBot on how much to explore or how much Monsters left. My current Map Speed is 3-4 Min / Map which speeded up nicely thanks to Loot Filters, now only currencies left to Filter.

19. demonviper

demonviper Active Member

to tell you the truth unless something is really wrong I don't change the explore/monster remaining settings usually at all

which after this update i have noticed some MAD backtracking on some maps so on those maps (volcano comes to mind) I would tweak those settings

20. pilliwinx

pilliwinx Member

Spoonfeeding is strong in this thread. Guy even dont want to play the game lol. But go on, spoonfeed him more. Next question will be WHAT DOES ALCHEMY DO WITH MAP?

DirtyChets likes this.