• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Please... Take your time.

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Hallface, Jun 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. grig

grig New Member

Oh look, another cheerleader.

2. spongebobbot

spongebobbot New Member

xD priceless

3. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi, Silvaman (and anyone else in this boat),

When the bot is up again, send an email to support@thebuddyforum.com, include your key, purchase email, and explain the situation. They will gladly extend your time for the downtime. The front office frequently does this automatically, but it never hurts to check.

If you bought a key, and haven't used it yet. The clock is not ticking until 'first use'. So, you're already set.

cheers,
      chinajade

cheers,
      chinajade

4. HB7032V76

HB7032V76 New Member

what exactly did he said?

5. leetdemon

leetdemon Member

Agreed, Id rather a safe release be put out than a rushed release. People need to chill and go outside or play by hand for a while.

6. Tararan

Tararan New Member

I am so sick of people kissing ass. The same shit happens in the WoW forums. Being a cheerleader improves nothing. I'm not condoning unwarranted whining, but bot downtime affects some of us more greatly than others. Not all of us are doing this for fun.

So please, as someone else already said, just shut the hell up. Take your time? No, get it out as soon as possible. And I wish they'd stop posting their damn excuses all over the place. People like you just make downtime so much more aggravating.

7. lolardos

lolardos New Member

Because obviously, they take pleasure to read frustrated children complain. :x

They are doing things how they should. Deal with it.

8. sickjellyfish

sickjellyfish New Member

/yawn I'm gonna take a nap since there is no botting to be done. I bet when I wake up I'll find no bot and a bunch of 15 year old kids on summer vaca kissing dev ass and bitching that they aren't getting their 30$ worth for a lifetime subscription.

9. Qualton

Qualton New Member

Thank you for all the time and effort you all are putting in to this. If all the haters want to hate on someone hate on bliz's.

10. Sandite77

Sandite77 New Member

Bitches gonna be bitches, go complain somewhere else Tararan... If YOU don't like the fing bot, go develop one yourself. Otherwise unless you know how to fix it, i'd suggest YOU shut the hell up.

11. acoldsnapis

acoldsnapis New Member

this ^

12. Niteowl

Niteowl New Member

I totally agree, please take your time especially if blizzard has stepped up their detection software, I would rather play by hand for a bit than get banned and have to buy all new software and start over.

13. afi1981

afi1981 New Member

All of you fanboy's with the take youre time shit..... you say take you're time I am going to go take a nap, play xbox etc... yet I still see you online, trolling these forums, refreshing the pages every five seconds. Give us all a break... you want the bot to be working just as much as everyone else. You just chose to go a different route than the ones who are complaining by using a back door tactic. "Take your time you say" But what you really mean is " I have no life beyond my wow gold and honorbuddy and just like everyone else I am going to refresh this shit every five seconds waiting on my tool to be back"

I don't hate the developers nor do I like them, I don't know them and I don't know anything about code, all I know is I got one arm and would love for the shit to work again so I can do something besides watch tv because xbox kind of hard to play one handed. EVERYONE HAS A VALID COMPLAINT IN THEIR OWN WAY. STOP BASHING EACH OTHER.

14. lolardos

lolardos New Member

I am bored at work at the moment and I enjoy too much stupid people whining to stay away from this forum in that time of crisis.

Oh, I am a developer and I know how things work. Good job HB devs, you are doing a great job. ;) Too few people know about the amazing work you did so far. It is hard to develop a stable and good quality software, it is even harder to do it when you are playing cat and mouse (is that a correct saying ? ^^) with a company that makes everything in its power to see you dead.

15. Niteowl

Niteowl New Member

I didnt bash anyone, including the Dev's, everyone paid like I did so to each their own opinion. I dont need an xbox I have a job, which is where I am now, just bored here like the last poster. To me this downtime does not affect me much because I ony have a couple hours a night to play anyway and even I can do my dailies without the bot, which takes up most of my play time.

16. mastercheem

mastercheem Member

Oh look, another hater.

17. KoreanBaker

KoreanBaker Member

Agreed, Hall. This is just my 2nd time with downtime w/ HB and can already see a trend with people whining, it's insane, reminds me of the little bitches back in basic training. While I do believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion... but some of the shit that comes out of their mouths (keyboards?) are annoying/unproductive/etc and just plain makes them look bad. Ah well, thanks for the brief breath of fresh air. Gonna get back to waiting out my 72 hr ban in some dark, damp corner of the forums. :rolleyes:

18. Gatherit

Gatherit New Member Buddy Store Developer

Another thread sucking on the devs tits. Will they ever end? I guess it goes both ways. More complaining than praising though.

19. sickjellyfish

sickjellyfish New Member

Never thought that a bot could be used for this purpose. I only have one arm too, but its because I'm always wanking with the other.

20. Tumzie

Tumzie Member

Basic Training? Wat? Lold.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.