• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Please... Take your time.

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Hallface, Jun 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. KoreanBaker

KoreanBaker Member

Yeah, preschool... or was it kindergarten?

2. Newb1

Newb1 New Member

Only reason I use this is for tyrael making sure I hit cooldowns

3. Toxicqueen

Toxicqueen Member

To be honest I purchased and tried other botting program out in the market. Trust me they are nothing close on how this bot work. You guys put them to shame, so please take your time fix what need to be fix :)

4. Skaggy

Skaggy New Member

Showing support is good and all
      but some of the points raised are valid.
      although we all know nothing will change either way -shrug-.

5. Niteowl

Niteowl New Member

Actually things changing is the problem, everytime blizzard changes their software, the bot has to be changed. If you look at this thread http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbuddy-forum/122801-official-honorbuddy-update-status-build-17055-a.html you will see the most recent blizzard changes are in their bot detection, so the more time the dev's take to protect me, I am happy with.

6. begeezy

begeezy New Member

I understand that being patient will only produce a more superior product which in turn will allow safe botting, but I signed up for HB and paid just today unaware that the patch broke things. I wish I would have known and waited until there was an update. Note to self... surf forums before going to paypal.

I do look forward to using it for the first time. I am on the edge of my seat waiting.

begeezy

7. KoreanBaker

KoreanBaker Member

It sucks, I'm sure you're eager to use it as I would be, but continue to be patient, it's worth it! And welcome =)

8. Tumzie

Tumzie Member

Funny thing is that you get banned just as hard as the guys botting 24/7 for ?'s

9. Newb1

Newb1 New Member

Funny thing is I doubt it, unless HB is detected they have no reason to ban me as im moving char myself

10. Tumzie

Tumzie Member

Funny thing is I'm talking about HB being detected. So yes, you will get banned like anyone else once detected.

11. Rangbang

Rangbang Member

This whole detection thing is making me paranoid! Im supposed to raid tonight, I cant preform well right now due to a broken wrist (I did raid bot previous to that aswell though), so its eighter suck in the raid, or go with whatever other option is out there. Normally, I wouldnt think twice realy before getting another bot, like pqr, whilst HB is being updated, but now im affraid to do so..

So, the options are: Play manually and suck, take the risk of getting a ban with pqr, or just excuse myself from the raid.. sigh..

12. Stoyo

Stoyo New Member

I have many words to describe you as consumer but I will try to follow the rules of the forum.
      So lets say had an old radioset and than you bough a nice Sony TV. And you start watching your favourite show 2-3 nights a week. And your Sony breaks down like every month. And you call Sony and they tell you "yeah we know its broken, we will fix it, but we don't know when". And you tell me you are fine to go back to your radioset and to miss your favourite show. And you are perfectly fine that people from Sony can come whenerver to fix your TV. You don't care how much time they will take?!

I admire consumers like you!

13. KoreanBaker

KoreanBaker Member

Hmmm, I could understand your story IF you added in something like this: You're only allowed access to public channels (maybe 1-13 or something) and in order to access the higher channels, you need a Sony tv (which isn't illegal to possess, just in violation of the cable network's rules). You absolutely love the higher channels so when the Sony tv breaks down, you have 0 problem with them taking their time to fix it and make sure you continue to go undetected by said cable company and can enjoy your upper channels until the next time the cable company changes their frequencies/securities... I guess there's more I could add to this goofy ass story that was inspired by you hah but break is over =)

14. tdevine21

tdevine21 New Member

What an ignorant post. If you buy a Sony TV that "Breaks down like every month" that's your own fault for not researching what you purchased.

If you know ANYTHING about software you would know that there will always be down time, updates, upgrades, patches, etc.

This post seriously made me LOL. Shame on you for not knowing what you purchased. Even cars get flat tires and need oil changes. Are you going to complain to the dealership everytime you need to maintenance the car you purchased from them?

Keep up the good work HB and try to ignore tools such as "Stoyo"

Last edited: Jun 13, 2013
    15. Menscho

Menscho New Member

So, you compare a Sony TV with honorbuddy (a bot not allowed on a game) just dont forget that there are updates over updates with more and more protection against this bot. Okay, you?re the king of the board since now...

I?m a coder too, did code some bots for San Andreas Multiplayer and stuff, not as good as this one, but i know very well how updates suck.

I dont want to say that i bought this one to wait and wait but it takes time to do some changes and if it takes 2 days, 1 week or so, its okay.
      Just want to say, stop b*chin around everyone, we?re all on this forums cuz of the bot so, lets have som fun, go out or something...

16. Stoyo

Stoyo New Member

When you go change your tires do they tell you we might change them today..or we might change them tomorrow? And when "tomorrow"comes and they still haven't changed them, don't tell me you are just fine not using your car. Don't tell me you will not call them and bitch about it. Elaborate more on this if you like.

17. KoreanBaker

KoreanBaker Member

That's different... The repair shop is CHOOSING to delay for no reason, whereas in our situation there's another party involved... Blizzard.

18. tdevine21

tdevine21 New Member

Tires and TV's...you're still leaving out the simple fact that YOU did not research what you purchased and now you're complaining because it's not working when 85% of the people on this board understand's that this is a possibility when there is a patch that HB has zero control over.

You have no business complaining or ridiculing people for being "Consumers" when you're the one who has no idea what he's purchased.

Also, this product does not cost hundreds of dollars like a "Sony TV" or "Tires" So those examples are as terrible as your logic.

The time this product saves MORE then makes up for the 6-25 bucks you pay to use it. It's a consumers goal to find a product such as this for the cost.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2013
    19. xwozone

xwozone Active Member

my mind melted reading his orgional post. I couldnt even finish it.

20. xwozone

xwozone Active Member

They are choosing to delay because its not safe. This is part of the 99.9 up-time. Go level your alts, go farm ore.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.