• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Please... Take your time.

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Hallface, Jun 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Botanist

Botanist Banned

If you payed for a month and the bot is down for an extended portion of that, I am quite sure HB will extend your month. That is one good thing they do for their customers.

2. KoreanBaker

KoreanBaker Member

Was referring to his tire shop example, not HB!

3. Stoyo

Stoyo New Member

Let me enlighten you even more. I am in the sales management business for about 15 years now. I don't need to know shit about a program or a tire. I know that I need a program, I go buy it. I know that I need tires, I go buy them. And when I buy something that does not work as it should I will complain, I will return it and so on.
      now, onto the sales management. HB as well as tires as well as Sony are PRODUCTS. These products and the service that comes with them are the main asset of any company that is trying to make money. They are equally important and whenever either of them fails, that is on the face and on the pocket of the company.
      HB is not expensive product and it is not supposed to be perfect for this money. However, i got burned quite well so don't bull me. First I got 1 session. Than I started expanding. Than Blizz started closing my accounts and now I have my sessions and nothing to use them for. I lost 4 months of time and huge efforts to see if I can make real money with this bot. And no I can't. The gold that I was making I had to give to replace banned accounts. But this circle also stopped when I got all of them banned. The number is over 15. And before some kid or some fake poster starts telling me how he makes millions, I know you will be fake! I have tried everything that you can think of. Every bot, every profile, my private profile, limited number of hours. The result is as stated above.
      Since I stopped being fouled I am making a ton more gold and I am enjoying the game much more. I am not using the bot to make gold. I have my own methods. I use the bot to raid. I feel safe and I enjoy it.
      now going back to the product and service. We described the product - it is not safe and never will be safe for this money. If HB has lets say 200k users it can afford lets say 7 devs. Blizz has like 7 million subscribers and can afford 100 devs. And will always be ahead of HB. And Blizz really cares to be ahead cause HB is a good reason to loose subscribers. All HB bots ruin other players game experience and Blizz will always ban for that. The only bot that does not is LazyRaider. You harm nobody by using LazyRaider, unless you are a real dumbass. That is why I am using only that bot. That is why I am ready to pay even more to have it. That is why I want a Light version of HB with only LR. I don't need to be a programmer to know that kind of a product can be updated for hours, thus will make me much happier user. And I know that it is safe.
      Now lets turn to the service. Not a single company that would like to have good image can afford to say "we might fix your product today or tomorrow, or whoever knows when". For every major task there are a number of subtask. Every subtask can have, should have and must have a deadline. And when you put the dedlines together, tou get a pretty good idea when the major task will be completed. So there must always be ETA and not some lame excuse. This is how it is!
      Now you kids continue to believe that taking more time will make HB safer. Continue to accept excuses. It is your problem. My problem is: I want a clear statement of ETA and no bull or excuses.

4. Cocaine

Cocaine Banned

I'm going to stop you there as I did not read the rest of your post, I say it boldly. Simply because you and I live in a consumer economy and everyone thinks because I worked hard for money, spend it, and get something that not necessarily doesn't work, but needs updates that it wasn't worth the money spent initially. I've bought plenty of stuff that had issues or just plain sucked (Guild Wars 2, barely played the game), $40 or whatever I spent isn't a big loss anyway. I would fire you if I was your manager/owner. If everyone that played World of Warcraft unsubscribed when there was any kind of maintenance or downtime then they would have pulled the plug on the entire project. What I'm saying is you didn't make the bot and even if could, well, you wouldn't produce anything near as effective nor say as Honorbuddy. An effective product being worked on is better than something you did not enjoy in the first place.

5. Hallface

Hallface New Member

Wow, I'm a little surprised this thread is still open and with 7 pages of comments. I read them all so far and agree with most. Like I said originally, I understand the whole paying for something and not being able to use it for days at a time. However, this is a PROGRAM, that is continuously changing and being updated to keep it as secure as possible after a one-time-fee. It's not a SONY tv that can be exchanged or returned with little effort. I'm proud to be a cheerleader because I found a tool that cost me little to help me keep up with current content without having to play for 18 hrs a day.

This post made me literally LOL.

Afi1981 - your*

yay yay yay H-O-N-O-R-B-U-D-D-Y yay yay yay!!! (In my sexy cheerleader voice)

6. taquitos

taquitos New Member

Should release a working "unsafe" version with a large disclaimer and warning for those who are impatient and don't care about the safety of the bot. Been using HB going on 3 years now with not even a warning, haven't lost a single account and I credit that to safe botting practices as well as the quality of the programming. If these dumbasses want to get banned, let them; release a functional unsafe version for them to use. Good riddance when they all get banned I say.

7. Dragonheart

Dragonheart New Member

/me is turning of the tv. Heating up the popcorn, pouring a drink, just getting comfy to watch this comedyshow. :p

8. Niteowl

Niteowl New Member

Stoyo, if you really are a business owner, you know there are no guarantees in business. No business will guarantee you 100% uptime. Does your business host its website somewhere, I gurantee at some point those servers WILL go down, either to power loss, loss of their backbone or data corruption. Does your business have credit card readers, guarantee they wont be working 100% of the time, they rely on their backbone too. It happens to all companies, Bank of America recently got hacked and for a day I could not use my BoA debit card anywhere, their systems were all down. I read it when you signed up, as well as we all did, that they have outages, thats why they say 99% uptime.

9. Hallface

Hallface New Member

Excuse me sir, but did you buy a ticket? Good, now can you please move one seat to the left? The seat you are in is broken and I can't give you any more info on when it will be repaird except that we are "working" on it...

10. Stoyo

Stoyo New Member

Read my post carefully before quoting me. WOW is very strict and consistant about downtime. You get it every Tuesday for 7 hours and thats it. If they have a problem you always have a clear post on the login screen or in the forum. They are telling you when you will have your game back. So you can plan your day and gtfo. HB is far from that. Was there 1 time that you knew that patch is comming and bot will be down and for how much time it will be down? Everything can be planned and timed. Every process can be measured in manhours. If at the end the manhours don't add up and you fuck up infront of your consumers. If someone does not know how to add up manhours or if some dev manhours dont come up that is a problem.

And..no you don't have the education to be my manager. Nor you will fire me if for some God given reason you are my manager. Cause I will be makin money for you. Got that?

11. Dragonheart

Dragonheart New Member

Who are you calling Sir?

No problem, I'll move. Do you want some of my popcorn? Happy to share! ;)

12. Stoyo

Stoyo New Member

Totally agree! External factors will always be taken into account. That is why all contracts include them. But in this case, what are the external factors? Blizz release a patch and we don't know when the bot is comming back. Why? Is Blizz releasing a patch every 2 hours to screw up HB dev's work? No!

13. Simoz1337

Simoz1337 Member

People are just blowing it out of proportion, the bot is down and being updated, just wait.

its not like the company got sued by Blizzard and all of a sudden tells their user base that they are shutting down their services and not going to give any type of compensation for a lifetime membership you paid for. (piroxbot)

14. tdevine21

tdevine21 New Member

Gotta love a "Sales Manager for over 15 years" who does not research what he pays for. That's what this all boils down to. You bought a product with zero knowledge of it's process in relation to WoW's process. Just give it a rest. As soon as the bot is back up with you will stfu and go right to your HB, Log in and proceed to bot as if nothing happened anyways just like all the other "Mad" people on these boards. People love to cry when they don't have their toy, but stfu as soon as they get it right back.

15. Hatemost

Hatemost New Member

No need for your post. Every person that is not mentally challenged wouldn't bother waiting a couple of days or even more for a programm that has given us a lot in return. I consider this post more off a lick-devs post than actually trying to state a point. No offense.

16. Hallface

Hallface New Member

Depends on what exactly I'm licking...

17. Stoyo

Stoyo New Member

Love what you like. Did I do or did I not do a research is my business (FYI before buying it 3 guildies were using it for a month and were satisfied. And FYI all of them and together with my main account were banned a shor while later). Now I have a good idea what I have and how to use it. Problem is that it is not safe and some posts from moderators telling me that the relese is being delayed for security reasons are not sound at all. Even if they take a year to release it, you will still get banned sooner or later. So I'd rather have it soon or at least to know when it will be released. Is that clear for you?

18. Kiroshin

Kiroshin New Member

Half this forum must be mentally challenged then. Most people don't even know how to use the search function.

19. Hatemost

Hatemost New Member

Noone said the opposite. :p

20. bambam922

bambam922 Well-Known Member Moderator

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.