• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Plugin 3.0] Alcor75PlayerMover

Discussion in 'Archives' started by alcor75, Dec 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. alcor75

alcor75 Community Developer

Guys i loved all this Love you gave me, you made me feel important and i announce ill work something while we find a better way.
      Ill also fix alot of little mistake in this version and will try hard for a super clean release.
      Cross you finger and pry your god for me.

ETA is within this week, but as tNyx and StrongBG said, im super busy with a secret mission, cutting golden logs.

2. fabcard

fabcard Member

Hello there, alcor75

I use all your plugins and I really like them, specially this one.
      There's one thing that would be awesome to see on it. I watch the bot playing and most of the deaths is caused because it stays on top (collecting drops or just walking around) of the "bombs" dropped by those Flame/Frost/Storm Bearers when they die like if nothing is there. So here is my question: Is it possible to add an option on this plugin to make it evade/get out/leave those bombs until they explode, please?
      Thanks in advance, friend.

3. urmumzzz

urmumzzz Member

Did anyone manage to get this working with Shield Charge? It doesn't seem to ever use it for movement, dodging or kitine, no matter what. My settings are very close to default, though I tried adjusting them a bit, but it didn't work either.

Screenshot of the settings: http://puu.sh/q9qB8/30f1c403ee.png

Additionally, small "bug" I noticed: If you hover your mouse over "Shield Charge", the tooltip displayed says "Use Whirling Blades?".

Thanks for the plugin, hopefully I'm the one messing it up or it's an easy fix :)

4. alcor75

Hi fabcard, i'm tring to code something for this, but his require alot of data collected from the game, ill write a tool to collect them as soon as i got some free time, the summer is, sadly, the time of the year where my RL work require the most of my, so don't expect it in few days, but ill try.

First i advice you to keep Lag sensibility to 1, then if your latency is bad (and from 150 up it is bad) start rise it 1 by 1 and see how it go.
      If you are in Predictive Network mode, the plugin is only half efficent, nothing i can do there, this stufs is ment to be used in lockstep mode.

The rest of your setting look ok, ill take a look at the code to make sure everything is on place, but you really newer know :).
      Tnx for the bugreport about the Tooltip, will fix it asap.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
    5. urmumzzz

urmumzzz Member

Thanks for the reply :) My connection is really good, and I get sub 50ms ping the majority of time, using Lockstep. As you can see from the screenshot, my lag sensibility was at 10, which was the default value I believe, I'll try setting it to 1 and see how it goes, I'll come back here when I test it to tell you how it went, if it still does nothing, I'll let you know.

Cheers, and thanks :)

EDIT: Just an update, I tried changing the lag setting like you suggested, and still had no results. It never uses Shield Charge to move, ever, not for walking around or to dodge stuff.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
    6. alcor75

Tnx for your test, 1 last question, is shield charge on the skill bar?

7. wvan

wvan New Member

8. alcor75

Next version is on the work, need some more time for more test, but will uppen soon.

9. urmumzzz

urmumzzz Member

It is, on mouse right click. It's also my main attack skill, that bit of info might be interesting too.

10. alcor75

Yup, i remember tNyx blaming me for the non working plugin, in test phase, then he moved the skill to one of the skill usually bound to q,w,e,r,t and boom it was working again, pls try this as last resource, tomorrow evening i might have some time and look into this.

11. urmumzzz

urmumzzz Member

Hey, that worked, thanks! It's not too annoying to move it to the bar instead of mouse, but a fix would be highly appreciated too :)

Thanks for the help, cheers

12. Darox

Darox Member

Not sure if related to your player mover, or the navigation of exilbe buddy, but just noticed I get hung up on the ascendency trials. Not pausing for map, but trying to shield charge into it, the plaque over and over again.

13. ridz89

ridz89 Member

Hey man great plugin, do you know how I can edit the code so that I can reduce the wait time inbetween whirling blades? (I think its like 100ms wait time) I've seen other uses like replicate spam WB much faster, and without the blacklist either. Can I download an older version? Or do I just edit the Thread.Sleep value in your files, thanks again

14. tona91

tona91 Member

Is there any trick to reduce backtracking when using blink arrow?

15. rayzu

rayzu New Member

First of all, i would like to ty alcor for amazing work you do. I was reading that thread from first page, and notice in some version ligtning wrap works fine, now in the newest version allways backtrack no matter how i setup plugin, at least for me.
      Is there any solution for this my friends ?

16. sweetnsour

sweetnsour New Member

Not sure why my Kitine and Dodge aren't working?

http://prntscr.com/c3byud

It says in the bot itself Kitine success but my character just stands there and dies.

17. Homerrox

Homerrox New Member

Does this mean we can get our beloved Ice Nova LightningWrap char back to be efficient again?

18. Infinite Monkeys

Infinite Monkeys Community Developer

Every time whirling blades is used, it gets blacklisted for 1.5 seconds, so it's only used once every 1.5s. How do I stop that from happening?

19. alcor75

Move it away from the mouse button, it should be in q,w,e,r,t, to really work.
      And, stop using predictive, if you are.
      If nothing work, you are doomed.

20. Infinite Monkeys

Infinite Monkeys Community Developer

Neither of those worked. It's stopped blacklisting it, now the skill just isn't used at all. I've tried checking and unchecking 'Ignore Mobs', setting the min range to 1, and toggling dodging and kiting just to see if that did anything.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.