• Visit Honorbuddy
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy
  • Visit Exilebuddy
  • Visit Hearthbuddy
  • Visit Pokefarmer
  • Visit Buddystore

[Plugin] AdvancedItemFilter RELOADED !

Discussion in 'Community Developer Forum' started by toNyx, May 9, 2015.

1. lolnoob1337

lolnoob1337 New Member

What exactly is your problem? In AIF go to "recipes" and check "enable" then set your desired item level on the gear it should use, like 65-100 for example. Make sure to save the tab name for recipe in "CommunityLib" and under "Official" -> "Cross-bot Settings" set your tab name of the rares if it didnt work before.

2. havoc

havoc Member

Is there a way to activate the CheckForRecipeItens task every time he open the stash instead of the core_area_changed_event?

3. weenston

weenston Member

How to enable chaos recipe (2x) for UNID rares? i'm using updatedleaguestone only good ones rule set.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  4. sMuve

sMuve Member

5. jl918

jl918 New Member

Are there updated rules? It seems that a few of the rules that I tried aren't working anymore ( FlatAdditionalEnergyShield for example).

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  6. TheGracefulWorm

TheGracefulWorm New Member

GCP recipe somehow does not work for me, works for others? I even lowered the trigger sum to 40 and its not selling the gems :S

7. fisuska

fisuska Member

GCP recipe works, sort of anyways for me, but once it it gets triggered and sells gems, currency stashing gets borked and bot jumps every currency stashing (at least) to currency tab and gem tab constantly; like stashing one currency, then checking in gem tab, then stashing another and back to gem tab. Only way to stop it doing that is to reload bot, as the behaviour goes over stop/start cycle. (or is it just my settings being broken somehow?)

8. danycv

danycv Member

who know how seting to pickup Prophecies

9. avgjoe

avgjoe Member

I'm new to all this, so first of all, thank you to everyone who have made this possible. I've tried my best to figure things out and not ask what I feel are mundane questions. However, here we are. Does this plugin support the flask quality recipe? I see the whole tab devoted to GCP, and the check box that says enable quality on recipes, but does that have anything to do with what I'm asking?

10. fisuska

fisuska Member

Flask recipe is not supported, if I have understood properly, so that part must be done by hand. Just set custom rules to collect flasks (and to stash them) to single tab and keep on emptying it on steady intervals (I have mine set only to collect 15%+ flasks, so it wont get filled instantly)

11. avgjoe

avgjoe Member

Thanks. That's a good idea about making it stricter. I'll just do that.

12. tigerheart

tigerheart Member

hi can anyone help me on the attached thanks

Edit: everything worked fine after i unblocked the zip files all zip files you need to right click and unblock it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 5, 2017
  13. kuskner

kuskner Member

when i put this in, to pick up Leaguestones:
    {
    "Comment": "",
    "Enabled": true,
    "Type": 0,
    "Rule": "item.NameContains ("Leaguestone")",
    "ShouldLog": false
    },
    {
    "Type": 2,
    "Rule": "item.NameContains ("Leaguestone")",
    "ShouldLog": false
    },

into HighEnd.json in AIF and load it, I get this error:
    Im using version 1.0.3.1
    Code:
    [Application_DispatcherUnhandledException] Unhandled exceptionNewtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: After parsing a value an unexpected character was encountered: L. Path '[0].Rule', line 6, position 29.
       at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParsePostValue()
       at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read()
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateList(IList list, JsonReader reader, JsonArrayContract contract, JsonProperty containerProperty, String id)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateList(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, Object existingValue, String id)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
       at AdvancedItemFilter.Classes.RulesManager.Load(String filename) in C:\Users\Jacob\Desktop\EB5\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\AdvancedItemFilter\Content-33167029\Classes\RulesManager.cs:line 87
       at AdvancedItemFilter.AdvancedItemFilterSettingsGui.LoadRulesButtonClick(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Jacob\Desktop\EB5\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\AdvancedItemFilter\Content-33167029\AdvancedItemFilterGUI.xaml.cs:line 311
       at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
       at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
       at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
       at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnClick()
       at System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()
       at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseLeftButtonUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
       at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
       at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
       at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
       at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
       at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
       at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
       at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
       at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
       at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)
       at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
       at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
       at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
       at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
       at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
       at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
       at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
       at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
       at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
       at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Last edited: May 8, 2017
  14. fisuska

fisuska Member

Long story short, you have one space somewhere :p

{
    "Rule": "item.FullNameContains(\"Leaguestone\")",
    "ShouldLog": false,
    "Priority": 1
    },
    {
    },

15. avgjoe

avgjoe Member

I only briefly looked through the highend json i downloaded and imported and didnt see an entry for Ancient Reliquary Key. Just to be safe I added my own. An item.FullNameContains rule will work just fine I'm sure.

16. kuskner

kuskner Member

No errors now. Well thanks, yeah that was the problem. Not much to fuck up the script i guess. Again thanks! :D
    Edit: Still dont pick them up :( FeelsBadMan
    2nd Edit: I have tried with:

Code:
    and
    Code:
    "Rule": "item.FullNameContains == \"Leaguestone\"",
    None of them picks them up

Last edited: May 8, 2017
  17. fisuska

fisuska Member

[10/05/2017 15:53:07][Pickup] Rule item.FullNameContains("Leaguestone") returned True for Ample Bloodlines Leaguestone so it works :) make it duplicate rule, both to pickup and keep sections.

18. kuskner

kuskner Member

I've found this at page 150 i think:
    Code:
      {
        "Rule": "item.NameContains (\"Leaguestone\")",
      },
      {
        "Rule": "item.NameContains (\"Leaguestone\")",
      },

That worked

Thanks for the help

Last edited: May 11, 2017
  19. kuskner

kuskner Member

How do I make AIF pick up Splinter of Uul-Netol, Splinter of Chayula, Plinter of xxxxx and so on?

20. nezoic

nezoic New Member

So I've been looking through pages of this thread trying to find what works and what doesn't since the first post zip file appears out of date, where is a working version for this patch?