• Visit Honorbuddy
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy
  • Visit Exilebuddy
  • Visit Hearthbuddy
  • Visit Pokefarmer
  • Visit Buddystore

[Plugin] AdvancedItemFilter RELOADED !

Discussion in 'Community Developer Forum' started by toNyx, May 9, 2015.

1. demonviper

demonviper Member

So I think I can say with 100% certainty that the Stashing "Specific item" feature is broken at least for leaguestones. I have tried every combination that I can think of and it does not work. This picture is of the middle of all the tries so there are some above and below but can someone confirm that this feature is broken please? If not please explain LIKE I'M 5 how to make this work.

And because I use OldGrindBot/Mapbuddy I cannot use Cross-Bot settings (EXtensions)

Please help!

[​IMG]

2. demonviper

demonviper Member

Use this as a base and just change the names. These have worked for 2 leagues flawlessly now:

item.FullName == "Splinter of Tul"

3. Shrek_III

Shrek_III Member

Feeling a little bit dumb to ask, but I am pretty sure there was an "identify on the fly" option - can't find it anymore...
    ...can anyone give me aa helping hand?!

4. kuskner

kuskner Member

there is? I would like that aswell. Same with drop item if the item does not meet the stats minimum. That would be amazing!

5. fabcard

fabcard Member

hello,
    could someone tell me whats the correct command to make aif pickup only specific map types please?
    would it be something like this?
    "item.IsMap and (item.NameContains (\"mapname1\") or item.NameContains (\"mapname2\") or item.NameContains (\"mapname3\")"
    also is there a command for map tier? maybe some like: item.MapTier ?
    i'm trying to filter low level / bad maps because my stash tab is getting full of them very quickly. if i could add lets say 3 lines on my filter, tier 1-5, tier 6-10 and tier 11-16, it would be nice, just enable or disable those groups.
    thanks in advance.

6. Treb

Treb New Member

hi, anyone else having issue with the currency stashed/looted tracker?
    Only the recipe one works.
    Thank you.

7. huslermaniac

huslermaniac New Member

all it does is fill up my tabs and not sell anything
    i saved up a bunch of chromatic items never sold them.
    can we have some realy tutorial on how to setup correctly ive been searching to find the solution. cant find anything

Forgot : Please

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  8. avgjoe

avgjoe Member

Please post a copy of your rules json file. There are rule types, such as, Pickup, Id, Keep, Sell. If your stash is filling up with the items, there is no doubt you have a pickup rule, but you may lack a sell rule. You can make a custom rule with the type being "Sell" in the output field put "item.IsRG" without the quotes. If you want to add the rule straight to the json file, I believe "Sell" is type 3.
    Code:
       {
        "Comment": "",
        "Enabled": true,
        "Type": 0,
        "Rule": "item.IsRGB",
        "ShouldLog": false,
        "Priority": 1
      },
      {
        "Comment": "",
        "Enabled": true,
        "Type": 3,
        "Rule": "item.IsRGB",
        "ShouldLog": false,
        "Priority": 1
      },
    You can add that to your .json file. The first rule picks up RGB chrome recipe items, the second rule vendors them.

huslermaniac likes this.
  9. avgjoe

avgjoe Member

This has never been entirely accurate for me. I just use it as a guesstimate. I read somewhere on these forums that by design, it will list orbs it stashs, but not orbs it uses on maps, items, etc. Which of course makes sense, so that's why I don't really rely on it too heavily. I just look at my stash and what is there is my "tracker."

10. huslermaniac

huslermaniac New Member

how would i set up to sell chaos unided recipe ?
    i know nothing about coding language.

thank you in advance

11. demonviper

demonviper Member

I know the search feature in Exile Buddy is shit but you can just google your question and this comes right up:
    https://www.thebuddyforum.com/threa...ed-item-filter-including-chaos-recipe.323833/

Im making a guide for setting things up currently so these kind of questions can be mitigated.

12. avgjoe

avgjoe Member

There's no point in having two properties, or even using item.NameContains when you specify the full name, those are used for values like item.NameContains ("Splinter of") or item.NameContains ("Essence of"), where you want to catch several items. I'll demonstrate.

Code:
    [06/06/2017 21:55:39][Pickup] Rule item.NameContains ("Crystal Ore") returned True for Crystal Ore Map
    [06/06/2017 21:54:40][Pickup] Rule item.IsMap and item.FullName == "Crystal Ore Map" returned True for Crystal Ore Map
    [06/06/2017 21:53:40][Pickup] Rule item.FullName == "Crystal Ore Map" returned True for Crystal Ore Map
    Anyway, to answer your question, any value you put in that isn't a correct property it displays "[CustomItemRules] The available properties can be found in the "EvaluableItem.cs" in the "Classes" folder."

Looking through that is "item.MapTier." However, it's a boolean, so you have to evaluate it as such.

Code:
    [06/06/2017 21:46:55][Pickup] Rule item.IsMap and item.MapTier == 1 returned True for Crystal Ore Map
    [06/06/2017 21:47:33][Pickup] Rule item.IsMap and item.MapTier == 2 returned False for Crystal Ore Map
    [06/06/2017 21:50:17][Pickup] Rule item.MapTier == 1 returned True for Crystal Ore Map
    [06/06/2017 21:50:25][Pickup] Rule item.MapTier == 2 returned False for Crystal Ore Map
    so set a sell filter for each tier you don't want, or you can only have pick up filters for the tiers you want. Like this

Code:
     [06/06/2017 23:16:15][Pickup] Rule item.MapTier == 1 or item.MapTier == 2 or item.MapTier == 3 or item.MapTier == 4 or item.MapTier == 5 or item.MapTier == 6 returned True for Crystal Ore Map

[06/06/2017 23:16:24][Pickup] Rule item.MapTier == 7 or item.MapTier == 2 or item.MapTier == 3 or item.MapTier == 4 or item.MapTier == 5 or item.MapTier == 6 returned False for Crystal Ore Map

All of these rules can be added via the Output line in the interface, if you need the json entries, you should be able to see previous examples and adjust accordingly.

Again, as demonviper added earlier most of everything can be answered by the guide win graciously made. All the properties are contained in EvaluableItem.cs in the Classes folder of the plugin. Hope this was helpful.

13. tigerheart

tigerheart Member

the bot is doing the chaos recipe wrong sometimes it will sell it with 1 h only not adding shield or another 1h weapon to complete the recipe what you suggest is the problem?

14. huslermaniac

huslermaniac New Member

is there a way to make the bot stop pickup scrolls of wisdom?
    reason is that i have the currency tab and its already full with 5000
    and now its filling up my main quad stash i used for the chaos recipe.
    i cant figure out how to do so. please help me

15. avgjoe

avgjoe Member

You can do one of two things, you can uncheck the rule for it to pick up currency or store scrolls of wisdom. Option to is to click on the Pickup tab, add an entry for Scroll of Wisdom and set the threshold to how many you want it to keep at all times. On the Stashing Tab, under Keep Things In Inventory, you can check that and select how many stacks to keep in your inventory, if you only want 1 stack you check it and put 1 in the stack count

16. demonviper

demonviper Member

Hello everyone!

Been working on my completely customized version of AIF and I was wondering if anyone has any idea how you would program the rules for jewels. If you tell the bot to sell certain specifications but keep rare jewels, the keep function overrides the sell function. Is there a way to have the sell function override the keep function?

To try and get around this I was thinking I would make a list of keep rules but there are too many mods that AIF does not have in its properties, so you would end up selling a lot of good jewels.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to work around these parameters? Also, is there a way to have AIF recognize other mods that it does not have included in its properties already? (examples are: trap damage, spell dmg with shields, atk speed while dual wielding, etc.)

TLDR:
    1. Is there a way to have the sell function override the keep function?
    2. Is there a way to have AIF recognize other mods that it does not have included in its properties already?

17. widds

widds Member

Why not reverse it? Sell all jewels but keep the ones you want.

18. demonviper

demonviper Member

I think i tried that first but then i noticed that a shit ton of the mods that suck (traps or mines for instance) are not in the list of modifiers to check. If you know a way around this let me know. I think after reviewing what you said I think I misunderstood I will try that again now and see what i can do

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  19. danycv

danycv Member

now how to use this?? thank you for reply~

20. JUSTAPLAYER123

JUSTAPLAYER123 New Member

Pls wait, expect