Season 15 and Demonbuddy, working as of 21th September 2018!
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

[Plugin] AutoFollow 1.260.1

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by xzjv, Jan 13, 2016.

1. KhanDX

KhanDX New Member

Hi,

I am opening two computer and two D3 account and opening 2 DB account. Leader invites follower D3 account and they are staying on ACT1 Trsitram. On one of them is normal DB Greater Rift plugin selected and other has FollowerCombat.xml (in zAutoFollow folder). Everytime second D3 account leaving game and party and restarting new game.

Please somebody tell me what i am doing wrong? Is there any to do something more or different.

2. rherna9

rherna9 New Member

How do I set one to server and one to client? I think I have the issue of both logging as client so one won't connect to the other. First time trying to use this and don't feel the instructions are complete as it wasn't as easy as they stated. I did those steps and it is not working.

3. Hyuks

Hyuks Member

check in Plugin tab on DB window if one of your bot has "server" checked, an the other(s) "client" checked. by default it's as server if i'm not wrong

4. rherna9

rherna9 New Member

Fixed that issue, plugin window wasn't working, but I got it. Now I have it continuously either go through waiting for navigation server or trying to get unstuck. I didn't see anything in previous pages, any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance. Or it does the two together goes through waiting for navigation server then says trying to get unstuck.

5. Slimdiggy

Slimdiggy Member

I left last season because this did not work. The follower were consistently getting left behind. They will eventually teleport to the leader but in GRs i am out of luck. Is there something I am overlooking. 2 bots on one computer.

6. Slimdiggy

Slimdiggy Member

I use the follower combat routine. Thank you for asking but i didnt respond because i was soannoyed

7. Slimdiggy

Slimdiggy Member

Very often i am unable to complete a grift because the team gets spread out or a monster blocks the way of one of the team members when he is trying to follow the leader. Im wondering if im using it correctly.

8. Slimdiggy

Slimdiggy Member

The follower gets lost in every regular rift. How are people using this. Its not as though there are so many settings. I assure you that i dont have the "get lost and dont follow the leader" setting on.

9. Slimdiggy

Slimdiggy Member

NEcromancer sits back to far in autofollow and cause zpds monk to fight for hours without winning.

10. Slimdiggy

Slimdiggy Member

Follower gets lost constantly on same computer. What setting should i change ?

11. Slimdiggy

Slimdiggy Member

Ok i am super sorry for spamming this thread but i cant figure out why the necromancer is the only bot that gets lost all the time?

12. David Park

David Park New Member

I think that the necromancer play style is such that it gets left behind while others move past.

Try setting your necromancer as the party leader, and your others to follow combat it. I think typically the slowest moving bot should be the leader so it won't get left behind.

13. Hoschy

Hoschy Member

Does this plugin work correctly for anyone? Didnt get it to work here with the new version of DB.

Edit1: Seems to work with DB Beta version 1.1.734.0
    Edit2: Teleport to Server Client does not work. (if Server changes location with TP, CLient will not follow. After TP manual, it works again)

"xzjv was last seen: Aug 12, 2017 " <- Means useless to post here?

Code:
    [AutoFollow.Coroutines][<TeleportToPlayer>d__17] Teleporting to player 104812030 SameGame=True SameWorld=False
    Exception during bot tick.Buddy.Coroutines.CoroutineUnhandledException: Exception was thrown by coroutine ---> System.Exception: Nur ein Teil der ReadProcessMemory- oder WriteProcessMemory-Anforderung wurde abgeschlossen, at addr: D88C8534, Size: 4
       bei GreyMagic.ExternalProcessMemory.ReadByteBuffer(IntPtr addr, Void* buffer, Int32 count)
       bei GreyMagic.MemoryBase.Read[T](IntPtr addr)
       bei Zeta.Game.Internals.PlayerData.get_EncryptedACDId()
       bei Zeta.Game.Internals.PlayerData.get_ACDId()
       bei Zeta.Game.Internals.PlayerData.get_IsMe()
       bei Zeta.Game.Internals.Actors.DiaActivePlayer.TeleportToPlayerByIndex(Int32 playerIndex)
       bei AutoFollow.Coroutines.Coordination.<TeleportToPlayer>d__17.MoveNext() in G:\DB\DBB\Plugins\zAutoFollow\Coroutines\Coordination.cs:Zeile 223.
    --- Ende der Stapelüberwachung vom vorhergehenden Ort, an dem die Ausnahme ausgelöst wurde ---
       bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
       bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()
       bei AutoFollow.Coroutines.Coordination.<TeleportWhenInDifferentWorld>d__19.MoveNext() in G:\DB\DBB\Plugins\zAutoFollow\Coroutines\Coordination.cs:Zeile 278.
    --- Ende der Stapelüberwachung vom vorhergehenden Ort, an dem die Ausnahme ausgelöst wurde ---
       bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
       bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()
       bei AutoFollow.Behaviors.FollowerCombat.<InGameTask>d__6.MoveNext() in G:\DB\DBB\Plugins\zAutoFollow\Behaviors\FollowerCombat.cs:Zeile 92.
       bei Zeta.Bot.ActionRunCoroutine. ?F#JckO2 =|{pTHGBxhus^g!.2/P)kA\,Pkt3ZT?r7QO?76$!t".MoveNext()
       --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
       bei Buddy.Coroutines.Coroutine.‌‫‏‍‪‎‫‭‪‮‪‌‏‭‪‏‌‌‬‫‮(Boolean )
       bei Buddy.Coroutines.Coroutine.‫‪‎‭‭‍‎‭‌‏‪‍‫‎‪‎‬‪‮‫‏‍‮(Boolean )
       bei Buddy.Coroutines.Coroutine.Resume()
       bei Zeta.Bot.ActionRunCoroutine.Run(Object context)
       bei Zeta.TreeSharp.Action.RunAction(Object context)
       bei Zeta.TreeSharp.Action.n5?~0uT@^Ea\.0\,(M{0\]sG IN!.MoveNext()
       bei Zeta.TreeSharp.Composite.Tick(Object context)
       bei Zeta.TreeSharp.PrioritySelector.|b\[K`vI\&Iy5\*02cMjX8q'>R?".MoveNext()
       bei Zeta.Common.HookExecutor.Run(Object context)
       bei Zeta.TreeSharp.Action.RunAction(Object context)
       bei Zeta.TreeSharp.Action.n5?~0uT@^Ea\.0\,(M{0\]sG IN!.MoveNext()
       bei Zeta.TreeSharp.PrioritySelector.|b\[K`vI\&Iy5\*02cMjX8q'>R?".MoveNext()
       bei Zeta.Bot.BotMain.‭‫‫‌‍‫‭‏‎‏‪‏‭‭[code]‬‍‭‬‮()

Last edited: May 23, 2018
  14. Elegon

Elegon New Member

now DB 1.1.528 is online
    would you make a new verison to support it?!

15. Phelon

Phelon Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

AutoFollow isn't a high priority atm. You can fix it pretty easily yourself though. Just fix the references at it will work.

16. Elegon

Elegon New Member

What did you mean?

I can't fix it....my program language is very poor..

17. Phelon

Phelon Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

It means the person who made this plugin no longer works on Demonbuddy. So til someone fixes it, it will remain broken.

moda likes this.
  18. spaceguy911

spaceguy911 Member

i need this for Lab...why is there no plugin for Labs?...

19. Botter1337

Botter1337 Member

Lab???? Thats a "Demonbuddy" plugin dude...

20. GlitchedToon

GlitchedToon New Member Legendary

I'm having a problem with it constantly losing connection with the sever. Help.