• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Plugin] AutoSkilled

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by Tinnvec, Jan 3, 2013.

1. BitSpy

BitSpy New Member

Wizard Build

If I built it right and I'm testing it now to see and will watch for issues this should be one that matches Noxxic as a reference.
      Basic: 1-30
      30 - Damage (Disintegrate)
      35 - Damage (Spectral Blade)
      50 - Survival (Critical Mass)
      54 - Survival (Critical Mass)

Checking it over for spelling errors and such. Used Excel and formulas so hope I got them right. If I have it right I'll work towards doing each of the combinations they offer with progresive changes to each set.

Enjoy!

Edit: Download removed due to complaints of issues but I have not seen any from 1-22 so far when using it. Sorry to all those who had issues.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2013
    2. Tinnvec

Tinnvec Member

Thanks! Looks pretty slick, I'll give it a try tonight too, was about to write one up myself, but looks like you saved me some time!

3. nobody1992

nobody1992 New Member

thanks for all of your hard work and this plugin! id do it myself im just extremely lazy.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
    4. nobody1992

nobody1992 New Member

so just curious is my game randomly disconnecting and reconnecting repeativly because im using the beta now or is it the plugin. im not sure what it is exactly. nothing shows in the log in demonbuddy. i just get a disconnect. then the bot resumes and instantly disconnects again. so on and so on. any ideas?

5. Tinnvec

Tinnvec Member

The logs in your logs folder are much more detailed than the db window. http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...-how-attach-your-hb-db-log-file-pictures.html

6. derpomania

derpomania New Member

Since D3 disconnects and both crash instantly after (you can still see the disconnect message in D3), you won't get anything of much use out of the logs. Mine ends with a normal YAR message; any possible exceptions aren't in there.
      There has been an exception inside my logs, but the exact same error occured for every Plugin I have installed at the same moment - minutes before the level up and the resulting disconnect, even in a different game, so I don't think these correlate.
      If you use a clean install with the most recent Beta and the 1-60 leveling package with a monk, I am sure that you will see the same result we're getting.

Some level ups seem to work, some don't. I just realized that the last disconnect occured when there was NO entry for the level up - maybe that's the problem. Wanting to skill "null" or some shit. :p

7. scinto21

scinto21 New Member

View attachment 2996 2013-01-20 09.45.txt hey guys im trying to install the skill plugin. i put it into the plugin folder but when i start up db it shows this error, and if i take out the plugin it starts up fine. i really want it to work thou. please help me guy.

8. Tinnvec

Tinnvec Member

If you're using the Noxxic_Wizard build, it had many errors heh. I'm going to update in a few hours here with a new wizard build and WD build.

Please read the instructions. You need to use the beta version of DB(.140+) currently

9. derpomania

derpomania New Member

Heh, nope - tried iAceMonk and more recently MyloMonk, both with the same result (in progressing levels, of course). It might be some incompatibility between Plugins (QuestHelper, YAR?) aswell.

10. scinto21

scinto21 New Member

i understand. i dont kn ow how to download and earlier version of db. can you point me in the direction i can download the right version. thanks man

11. Tinnvec

Tinnvec Member

Hrm. Shouldn't be an issue between YAR and QuestHelper or AutoEquipper, as I use these myself. I do get crashes from time to time, but not as bad as you seem to be describing.
      I do know that during rrrix's questing, at times db needs to pull more system resources to explore some of those areas, possibly causing hangups.
      I'll make my own monk build in there too with this coming release as well, so you can try that if you like.

http://www.thebuddyforum.com/demonbuddy-forum/101740-beta-demonbuddy-daily-beta-builds.html - First page of the deomnbuddy forums, please look a little next time

12. Kakaru

Kakaru New Member

Wizard Disintegrate build

It uses magic missile+arcane orb until it gets disintegrate.
      First two slots are for defense, last 2 slots are offensive.
      Minimum changes in build, when you get the skills it sticks with them.

My thanks to ghaleon.bolz for providing the master file.

EDIT: Remember that Disintegrate Wizard must use 2 Handers, to mitigate the arcane cost.

Attached Files:

13. scinto21

scinto21 New Member

thank you for your help

14. anoriolko

anoriolko New Member

help? I am using the most recent (build 295)

[14:47:34.036 N] Compiler Error: d:\Downloads\DIABLODB\DemonBuddy\Plugins\AutoSkilled\AutoSkilled.cs(79,71) : error CS0117: 'Zeta.ZetaDia' does not contain a definition for 'CPlayer'
      [14:47:34.036 N] Compiler Error: d:\Downloads\DIABLODB\DemonBuddy\Plugins\AutoSkilled\AutoSkilled.cs(88,34) : error CS0117: 'Zeta.ZetaDia' does not contain a definition for 'CPlayer'
      [14:47:34.036 N] Compiler Error: d:\Downloads\DIABLODB\DemonBuddy\Plugins\AutoSkilled\AutoSkilled.cs(88,105) : error CS0117: 'Zeta.ZetaDia' does not contain a definition for 'CPlayer'
      [14:47:34.036 N] Compiler Error: d:\Downloads\DIABLODB\DemonBuddy\Plugins\AutoSkilled\AutoSkilled.cs(135,66) : error CS0117: 'Zeta.ZetaDia' does not contain a definition for 'CPlayer'
      [14:47:35.389 N] Failed to load profile: Element SafeMoveTo is not supported. Please check your XML

15. Tinnvec

Tinnvec Member

Read the First post and/or read the last 2 pages of the thread.

16. nobody1992

nobody1992 New Member

so was it the noxxic wizard build that was causing most of my disconnection errors?

17. nobody1992

nobody1992 New Member

18. Tinnvec

Tinnvec Member

Make sure all your plugins are enabled, select either Trinity or GilesPlugin routine. Also check bot settings, make sure things like "Enable Combat Looting" and "Destroy Barricades" etc are on.

Once you get all your settings saved, close db and reopen it, this will keep your settings every time

19. scinto21

scinto21 New Member

hey tinn i was wondering if you could help me with a question. i socketd my helm with red gem for exp but db equiped something better and sold my helm with my gem in it. is there a way for db not to do this? thanks man

20. nobody1992

nobody1992 New Member

Gave that a shot. as soon as i leveled i disconnected again and eventually just crashed my d3 with the error screen once again. Do you think its the wizard build im using? Ive tried doing a clean install of everything and still nothing.