• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Plugin] ChanceUnique

Discussion in 'Archives' started by DyingHymn, Jun 2, 2015.

1. DyingHymn

DyingHymn New Member

ChanceUnique - Use Orb of Chance on normal items

Install

Download and extract.

Configuration

Two things need to be changed before opening EB:
      • Open ChanceUniqueTask.cs, find line 116 and 118. Replace "Orb" with the tab name you stash all Orb of Chances.
      • In the same file, find line 155-161. Change the normal item names to what you want to chance.
      And one more thing: enable normal item pickup in your static filter/AIF. I personally use AIF and it's awesome.

How does it work

Right before selling coroutine, the plugin checks if valuable normal items are in the inventory. If so, it checks if there are orbs in the stash and then use it. This process repeats until either no items found or no orbs remain.

What it can do

Chance.

What it can't do

Everything else, including but not limited to:
      1. Pickup normal items.
      2. Clean up inventory and stashes.
      3. Explore maps.
      4. Increase the chance of getting uniques.
      5. Sell ex at mirror price.

Something's wrong

Well, changing the source code is the fastest way. Or post here. It's a 20 minute work and I expect it has a few bugs.

Give me a GUI

I am too lazy. Sorry.

Credit

I copied a lot of codes from ExVault's MapRunner. Thank you!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
    2. pinki104

pinki104 Member

is this working? also can you choose to input only a selected few whites by name?

3. pinki104

pinki104 Member

Hi could you fix this please as it would be a great help.

Compiler Error: warning CS2029: Invalid value for '/define'; '' is not a valid identifier
      Compiler Error: \Plugins\ChanceUnique\ChanceUnique.cs(11,16) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'v3' does not exist in the namespace 'Loki.Bot' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      Compiler Error: \Plugins\ChanceUnique\ChanceUnique.cs(14,12) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Utilities' does not exist in the namespace 'Loki' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      Compiler Error: \Plugins\ChanceUnique\ChanceUniqueTask.cs(9,16) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'v3' does not exist in the namespace 'Loki.Bot' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      Compiler Error: \Plugins\ChanceUnique\ChanceUniqueTask.cs(14,12) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Utilities' does not exist in the namespace 'Loki' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      Compiler Error: \Plugins\ChanceUnique\ChanceUnique.cs(91,16) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'JsonSettings' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)