• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Plugin] Combat Assist - Self Play Buff Tracker & Survival Helper

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by TarasBulba, May 25, 2015.

1. bobdole6

bobdole6 New Member

So i did a clean install, followed the original instructions, installed your fix, set everything up and jumped in with my wiz. And it's not doing anything =/ Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: Turning on use OOC has the wiz use it's skills (blast wiz for farming)

Last edited: Jan 19, 2016
    2. Kakan94

Kakan94 New Member

Followed the instructions and here is what it says on first start up, please help
      Demonbuddy v1.1.2886.443 started
      Logging in...
      T: 5247574424450600527 H: 3347239466
      Attached to Diablo III with pid: 14852
      Flashing window
      Compiler Error: d:\DB\Combat assist\Plugins\CombatAssist\ClassRoutines\PlayerBase.cs(123,73) : error CS0117: Zeta.Game.ZetaDia innehåller inte en definition för CurrentWorldDynamicId
      Compiler Error: d:\DB\Combat assist\Plugins\CombatAssist\ClassRoutines\PlayerBase.cs(194,50) : error CS0117: Zeta.Game.ZetaDia innehåller inte en definition för CPlayer
      Compiler Error: d:\DB\Combat assist\Plugins\CombatAssist\ClassRoutines\PlayerBase.cs(253,62) : error CS1061: Zeta.Game.Internals.Actors.ACDItem innehåller inte en definition för DynamicId och det gick inte att hitta någon DynamicId-tilläggsmetod som accepterar ett första argument av typen Zeta.Game.Internals.Actors.ACDItem (saknas ett using-direktiv eller en sammansättningsreferens?)
      Compiler Error: d:\DB\Combat assist\Plugins\CombatAssist\ClassRoutines\PlayerBase.cs(262,33) : error CS1061: Zeta.Game.Internals.Actors.ACDItem innehåller inte en definition för DynamicId och det gick inte att hitta någon DynamicId-tilläggsmetod som accepterar ett första argument av typen Zeta.Game.Internals.Actors.ACDItem (saknas ett using-direktiv eller en sammansättningsreferens?)
      Compiler Error: d:\DB\Combat assist\Plugins\CombatAssist\ClassRoutines\Barbarian.cs(71,78) : error CS1061: Zeta.Game.Internals.Actors.DiaUnit innehåller inte en definition för ActorSNO och det gick inte att hitta någon ActorSNO-tilläggsmetod som accepterar ett första argument av typen Zeta.Game.Internals.Actors.DiaUnit (saknas ett using-direktiv eller en sammansättningsreferens?)
      Compiler Error: d:\DB\Combat assist\Plugins\CombatAssist\ClassRoutines\WitchDoctor.cs(118,80) : error CS1061: Zeta.Game.Internals.Actors.DiaUnit innehåller inte en definition för ActorSNO och det gick inte att hitta någon ActorSNO-tilläggsmetod som accepterar ett första argument av typen Zeta.Game.Internals.Actors.DiaUnit (saknas ett using-direktiv eller en sammansättningsreferens?)
      Compiler Error: d:\DB\Combat assist\Plugins\CombatAssist\TrinityImports\Item.cs(44,26) : error CS1061: Zeta.Game.Internals.Actors.ACDItem innehåller inte en definition för ActorSNO och det gick inte att hitta någon ActorSNO-tilläggsmetod som accepterar ett första argument av typen Zeta.Game.Internals.Actors.ACDItem (saknas ett using-direktiv eller en sammansättningsreferens?)

3. dobry

dobry New Member

can anyone tell me how to install this with the fix my blank routine dont show up i followed the instructions from first post

4. bobdole6

bobdole6 New Member

I followed instructions from first post AND installed the original files (also in first post) than overwrote the file with the fix.

5. Buttseckz

Buttseckz Member

You guys are absolutely right.

I completely forgot I made some alterations to the profile too. Here is my full plugin. It should work now. Let me know.

View attachment CombatAssist_FIX_Again.zip

6. hulkland

hulkland New Member

this version is not working Demonbuddy 1.1.2886.443.
      can u fixed it?? for Demonbuddy 1.1.2886.443.

7. Snooker

Snooker Member

This works well except when I'm multiboxing. For some reason Diamond skin doesn't cast off cooldown except for one bot. Explosive Blast and Frost Nova do on all bots oddly enough.

8. clariun

clariun New Member

I cant get the combat assist to work on my db. I did what you said deleted everything in plugin fold db loads with erros i tried loading blank profile does nothing. Is there anyway i can keep trintity and use the as well?

9. lolinternets

lolinternets New Member

Anyone know how to get this to use arcane orbit at 5 stacks of arcane dynamo?

10. Snooker

Snooker Member

Narrowed it down to Simplefollow interaction causing Diamondskin to be cast only on one out of four bots. Again Frost Nova & Explosive Blast cast off cooldown on all four bots but not Diamondskin when multiboxing with Simplefollow.

Edit: appears Simplefollow has nothing to do with this problem. I isolated it to multiboxing in the same game. If I'm multiboxing in different games everything works as it should. Multiboxing in the same game causes Diamond Skin to stop casting off cooldown.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
    11. mariox

mariox Member

+1
      I'd like to know this as well.

12. Batato

Batato Member

have any1 figure out how trinity handles the convention of elements? so we can use here for crusader. When physical up, use iron skin and bombardment

13. solenrus

solenrus Member

What it doesn't do?

Attack
      Move

14. mariox

mariox Member

It uses explosive blast, which is an attack.

It's just kind of annoying to constantly be looking for 5 stacks of flashes of insight to use your next arcane orbit.

15. Unknown Buddy

Unknown Buddy Member

Is that how the arcane orb set is suppose to work? Only cast Arcane Orbs at 5 stacks? I currently have it set to recast Arcane Orbs every 4 seconds, which seems ok. Wasnt sure how the spec is prioritized. If you can tell me the priority i can look at it.

16. mariox

mariox Member

Yes. It doesn't take very long to reach 5 stacks with the shame of delsere belt (50% attack speed on signature spells). 4 Seconds probably worked fine since it takes about that long for all of them to blow up anyways.
      You are supposed to use arcane orbit every time you reach 5 stacks of flash of insight (arcane dynamo passive) so you get the 60% damage increase on it. That's what the guides say anyways :p.

17. Redd

Redd New Member

Hi there..

I'm having some mayor issue getting combat assist to work. I get the blow error when starting at point 5 in the install setup
      I have made a new install from Demonbuddy: 1.1 r2892 Build 445 from the
      any there can give me some help.

18. jacksonb813

jacksonb813 New Member

I get the exact same thing as Redd.

19. Unknown Buddy

Unknown Buddy Member

20. lostgod

lostgod New Member

DB closes with an error in the choice Routines
      what to do?