• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PLUGIN] Combat Puller

Discussion in 'Combat' started by PePPeRmix, May 23, 2014.

1. Hultin

Hultin Member

Gonna try this out with my oomkin in Sra'Vess, if it works like I'm hoping I'll definatly will have to get your paypal to donate a bit :)

2. d3f3nd3R

d3f3nd3R New Member

gonna try this tomorrow, sounds awesome...

3. ufeeboy

ufeeboy Member

can i set the plugin to pull enemy players?

4. PePPeRmix

PePPeRmix Community Developer

Don't check it, think it's possible, but need to change source for that, couse atm plugin will not pull target which is targeted by others.

5. rabbeh

rabbeh New Member

I'm having a major issue with this plugin, Im using it on my balance druid, 687 with stars paid- All setup, I wanted to use this to force loots, maybe get a few more KPH, atm im getting around 4-500 KPH.

The issue im having is that once its done killing a pack, It picks up a new target after 1 skinning, then runs back to the killed pack, skins another one, picks up a new target to kill. heads of, realises theres more to be skinned, turns around runs back and skins one more.. rinse and repeat x how many mobs there are to be skinned. (so that looks REAL BOT LIKE!!)

The other issue is that if theres 2 mobs, ones 50 yards away to the north, ones 50 yards away to the south. The bot will run 20 yards north, (red msg) [CP] [Target Unreachable, clear target] then runs towards the other one, says the same thing. It will bug like this for Hours.... (prolly till I manually move it)

Any ideas would be welcomed!!!

Edit (sorry if this sounds like im whinging, i don't mean it to be, just trying to get the dam bot full auto)

I appreciate that u took the time to give to the community.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
    6. PePPeRmix

PePPeRmix Community Developer

i do not remember if i'm already write about it, but plugin didn't work well with skining, couse loot all it's less than 1sec, skinning 1 it's over 2 sec... imo you can't do much kills if wanna skin.

Last edited: May 3, 2015
    7. Brimon

Brimon New Member

Hello,

First of all thanks for this plugin it works great on some of my profiles. However on a profile my hunter one shots the mobs and clears combat before he can pull another one. Is there a way to set this so he will wait until there are 20 dead corpses to loot? Rather than looting everytime he leaves combat.