• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Plugin] CommunicationBuddy

Discussion in 'Monitoring' started by Slifty, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Slifty

Slifty Member

CommunicationBuddy v0.5.9.4
      by Slifty

[​IMG]

This plugin allows borders of communication to disappear and make your account safe than ever before.
      It works in all combinations of plugins! But this plugin is in [BETA] phase, so it may have some bug's.

[ Feature Overview ]
      o Answer every whisper / real id message with delay
      o Random answer is possible
      o Alerts if you recieve a message
      o Wordlist saved in XML and is multilingual

[ ToDo ]
      o Pirox wordlist converter
      o Specific answers for keywords
      o Wordlits more usefull
      e.g Ingame commands & conditions​
      o Emote handling

If you have a nice idea let me know.

[ Known Issues ]
      o If you had v0.5.4 less or equals you have to run Honorbuddy as administrator. Just one time to delete old files!

[ Installation ]
      1. Download and install TortoiseSVN from TortoiseSVN
      2. In the plugin folder create a new folder and name it CommunicationBuddy
      3. Right click on the newly created CommunicationBuddy folder and select SVN Checkout
      4. In the Checkout window that appears enter this url in the text input,labeled Url of repositoryPHP Code:
        http://halfbax.googlecode.com/svn/CommunicationBuddy/
      5. Click the Ok button and wait for the files to download
      6. Whenever you want to update CommunicatioBuddy right click the CommunicationBuddy folder and select SVN Update
      If you dont want to use SVN just download the *.zip archive and extract it into your plugin folder!
      View attachment 96922

[ Changelog ]
      Code:
      Rev2 - v0.5 // 08.06.2013
      [INDENT]+Supports SVN (http://halfbax.googlecode.com/svn/CommunicationBuddy/)
      +Open Beta[/INDENT]

Rev3 - v0.5.1 // 09.06.2013
      [INDENT]-Removed useless code 
      +The code is much more clearer now
      +New log message for alternative message[/INDENT]

Rev9 -v0.5.2 // 20.06.2013
      [INDENT]+Added *.zip Archive 
      +Added random message function
      *Wordlists are adapted to the random message function[/INDENT]

Rev11 -v0.5.3 // 21.06.2013
      [INDENT]*Minor bug fixes[/INDENT]

Rev21 -v0.5.8 // 23.06.2013
      [indent]*increased performance
      +New UI
      +New file structure
      +Automatical old structure deletion
      +Adjustable wordlists
      +Better readable code less trash
      +Added ToLower [/indent]

Rev 32 - v0.5.9 // 02.07.2013
      [indent]+Update system v0.2 implemented
      *Changed UI
      *Minor bugs fixed
      *increase speed of selection process (just a bit)[/indent]

Rev 34 - v0.5.9.1 // 02.07.2013
      [indent]*fixed minor bug[/indent]

Rev 37 - v0.5.9.2 // 02.07.2013

Rev 39 - v0.5.9.3 // 07.07.2013
      [indent]*Answer system deactivateable[/indent]

Rev 48 - v0.5.9.4 // 07.07.2013
      [indent]+Delay from - till added
      +SharpSvn.dll added * Not in use*
      *Update system unavailable
      *Media folder renamed to Misc

[ Donations ]
      I support the solicitation of donations by other Developers and Profile Authors. It takes countless hours to create and adequately support something of this complexity and you can acknowledge them by a small monetary donation.

This particular project is simply a pastime and hobby for me personally, so you can donate if you want are. Just message me at this forum.
      Also you can show your support in the following ways:

• Click the star at the bottom of this post and give +rep to this project
      • When posting issues provide clear detailed descriptions with full debug logs attached. The time you save me by providing this is more valuable to me than monetary contributions.

[ Credits ]
      Special thanks goes to Parrot <3
      Thanks goes to Bobby53 for the inspiration of text formating

[ Notices ]
      1. I will try to respond to your posts quickly, but I do this in my spare time. If you don?t get a response, see #1 above.

2. Disclaimer: Use of 3rd party programs are against Blizzard's terms of use and license. This Bot is not intended for use on live Blizzard Entertainment World of Warcraft realms. Any use on Blizzard realms is at your own risk and not supported per this statement.​

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
      ashram666 likes this.
    2. Slifty

Slifty Member

Wordlist Guide & Download

[ Downloads ]

I will implement this feature in v0.6
      If you want to release your own wordlist. Just send me a private message.

[ Guide ]
      You can easily edit them or create a new one. Just respect the following structure

example.xml
      Code:
      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
      <Wordlist>
        <Option>
      	<IfMessageContains>Content of the recieved message</IfMessageContains>
      	<WhisperMessage>RandomAnswer1|RandomAnswer2|RandomAnswer3</WhisperMessage>
        </Option>

<Option>
      	<IfMessageContains>Content of the recieved message</IfMessageContains>
      	<WhisperMessage>RandomAnswer1|RandomAnswer2|RandomAnswer3|RandomAnswer4</WhisperMessage>
        </Option>

<Alternative>If nothing contains this be will sent</Alternative>  
      </Wordlist>

Last edited: Jun 20, 2013
    3. Slifty

Slifty Member

Yea sure this will be done in the future ~ maybe tomorrow :). You can edit the answers here (Honorbuddy/Plugins/CommunicationBuddy/Wordlist.xml).
      Phelon, thanks. I have added it to the ToDo List.

Greetz,
      Slifty

Last edited: Jun 8, 2013
    4. bonesnrobes

bonesnrobes New Member

Hey! I'd like to start off with saying, very nice plugin keep up the good work! :D
      I just have one request for this plugin,
      if someone says "bot" in any chat besides like "General, or Trade" or whatever then it will auto-respond in the same chat that it was sent saying something like
      "why would you think that lol? :p" or something else that a normal player would say.
      But until then I'll add that into the wordlist myself :p
      Thanks so much!
      -Andrew

5. frosticus

frosticus Community Developer

i been thinking about a plugin for this very thing, sadly i have no idea how to write one. big ups for the effort. downloaded tonight and ill have guildies test it with me tomorrow. thanks

6. randomstraw

randomstraw Community Developer

keep in mind you have to attach a working *.zip

Other than that, great to see this sort of plugin reviewed.

7. frosticus

frosticus Community Developer

is this directed at me? or the OP?

im assuming the working zip is for people who don't like SVN?

8. Slifty

Slifty Member

Firstly, I have to say excuse me guys. I was very busy for more than 1 week, but I will start to code the new update today.
      Nice idea! :) I will add this to my "Todo"-list, but with a little modification. Be excitedly.

Have a nice day,
      Slifty

9. randomstraw

randomstraw Community Developer

to the OP.

according to the rules he has to attach a working *.zip file, not "only" a svn url. ;)

10. Slifty

Slifty Member

New update is online.

Changelog
      Code:
      Rev9 -v0.5.2
      [INDENT]+Added *.zip Archive 
      +Added random message function
      *Wordlists are adapted to the random message function
      *Minor bug fixes[/INDENT]

Next update will come until end of this weekend! This is a promise. :) It will be a big update.

Friendly,
      Slifty

Edited 21.06 - GMT+1 18:32

Update 0.5.3 :*

Changelog
      Code:
      Rev11 -v0.5.3 // 21.06
      *Minor bug fixes
      Greetz my friends,
      Slifty

Edited 23.06 - GMT+1 07.39

I promised it and here is it :)

Changelog
      Code:
      Rev21 -v0.5.8 // 23.06
      [indent]*increased performance
      +New UI
      +New file structure
      +Automatical old structure deletion
      +Adjustable wordlists
      +Better readable code less trash
      +Added ToLower [/indent]
      I hope you enjoy it,
      Slifty

Last edited: Jun 23, 2013
    11. tifreak

tifreak New Member

Tested but it not work ... get an alert but the toon does not answer. Checked wordlist and tested with Hey but he does not reply -.- tested with DE Client

12. Slifty

Slifty Member

Thanks for reporting this issue :*
      This bug is fixed in ....

Update 0.5.9
      Changelog:
      Code:
      Rev 32 - v0.5.9 // 02.07
      [indent]+Update system v0.2 implemented
      *Changed UI
      *Minor bugs fixed
      *increase speed of selection process (just a bit)[/indent]

13. tifreak

tifreak New Member

\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(263,18) : error CS1061: 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' enth?lt keine Definition f?r 'label2_slogan', und es konnte keine Erweiterungsmethode 'label2_slogan' gefunden werden, die ein erstes Argument vom Typ 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' akzeptiert (Fehlt eine Using-Direktive oder ein Assemblyverweis?).
      Compiler Error: b:\Buddy\Spass 3\Plugins\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(264,18) : error CS1061: 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' enth?lt keine Definition f?r 'label2_slogan', und es konnte keine Erweiterungsmethode 'label2_slogan' gefunden werden, die ein erstes Argument vom Typ 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' akzeptiert (Fehlt eine Using-Direktive oder ein Assemblyverweis?).
      Compiler Error: b:\Buddy\Spass 3\Plugins\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(265,18) : error CS1061: 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' enth?lt keine Definition f?r 'label2_slogan', und es konnte keine Erweiterungsmethode 'label2_slogan' gefunden werden, die ein erstes Argument vom Typ 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' akzeptiert (Fehlt eine Using-Direktive oder ein Assemblyverweis?).

14. Slifty

Slifty Member

fixed ;)

Update your SVN or download *.zip version.

Changelog
      Code:
      Rev 34 - v0.5.9.1 // 02.07

Edit: Shame on myself!!

Changelog
      Code:
      Rev 37 - v0.5.9.2 // 02.07
      Greetz,
      Slifty

15. imabot

imabot New Member

will this plugin eventually handle chat forwarding?

16. Keldorn

Keldorn New Member

Hey and thanks for a new plugin.

Can i use this as a simple alert plugin?
      E.g. whisper/GM/customword

Greetings

Sorry i dont like automation on communication :)

17. feirceguard

feirceguard New Member

Deff gonna try this out will let you know how it goes for me

18. Slifty

Slifty Member

Update digit 3 is online

Changelog
      Code:
      Rev 39 - v0.5.9.3 // 07.07.2013
      [indent]*Answer system deactivateable[/indent]
      Sorry had no time last days

For sure, just update your plugin to Rev 39 - v0.5.9.3 and untick "Answer system".
      Have fun with it.

I dont know if gm whisper event == whisper event. I've to check it out :?

Greetz,
      Slifty

Rev 48- v0.5.9.4

Changelog
      Code:
      Rev 48 - v0.5.9.4 // 07.07.2013
      [indent]+Delay from - till added
      +SharpSvn.dll added * Not in use*
      *Update system unavailable
      *Media folder renamed to Misc
      [/indent]

19. gvaukjoe

gvaukjoe New Member

Hi,

With Honorbuddy 2.5.7350.638 I have created a folder named CommunicationBuddy and after starting wow + HB, the pluggin does not appear in my list of available pluggin, why ?

20. drizzard

drizzard New Member

Same problem here. It starts with an error and doesnt work. I did the .zip version, same problem. Followed the instructions perfectly.

Compiler Error: d:\World of Warcraft\Honorbuddy\Plugins\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(8,50) : error CS0102: The type 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' already contains a definition for 'components'
      Compiler Error: d:\World of Warcraft\Honorbuddy\Plugins\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(14,33) : error CS0111: Type 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' already defines a member called 'Dispose' with the same parameter types
      Compiler Error: d:\World of Warcraft\Honorbuddy\Plugins\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(29,22) : error CS0111: Type 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' already defines a member called 'InitializeComponent' with the same parameter types
      Compiler Error: d:\World of Warcraft\Honorbuddy\Plugins\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(420,45) : error CS0102: The type 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' already contains a definition for 'button_save'
      Compiler Error: d:\World of Warcraft\Honorbuddy\Plugins\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(421,45) : error CS0102: The type 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' already contains a definition for 'button_rl'
      Compiler Error: d:\World of Warcraft\Honorbuddy\Plugins\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(422,50) : error CS0102: The type 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' already contains a definition for 'richTextBox1_log'
      Compiler Error: d:\World of Warcraft\Honorbuddy\Plugins\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(423,47) : error CS0102: The type 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' already contains a definition for 'checkBox1_aow'
      Compiler Error: d:\World of Warcraft\Honorbuddy\Plugins\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(424,45) : error CS0102: The type 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' already contains a definition for 'button1'
      Compiler Error: d:\World of Warcraft\Honorbuddy\Plugins\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(425,49) : error CS0102: The type 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' already contains a definition for 'tabControl1'
      Compiler Error: d:\World of Warcraft\Honorbuddy\Plugins\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(426,46) : error CS0102: The type 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' already contains a definition for 'tabPage_settings'
      Compiler Error: d:\World of Warcraft\Honorbuddy\Plugins\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(427,46) : error CS0102: The type 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' already contains a definition for 'tabPage_log'
      Compiler Error: d:\World of Warcraft\Honorbuddy\Plugins\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(428,44) : error CS0102: The type 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' already contains a definition for 'label1_logo'
      Compiler Error: d:\World of Warcraft\Honorbuddy\Plugins\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(429,44) : error CS0102: The type 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' already contains a definition for 'label2_slogan'
      Compiler Error: d:\World of Warcraft\Honorbuddy\Plugins\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(430,49) : error CS0102: The type 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' already contains a definition for 'pictureBox1_logo'
      Compiler Error: d:\World of Warcraft\Honorbuddy\Plugins\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(431,47) : error CS0102: The type 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' already contains a definition for 'groupBox1_noti'
      Compiler Error: d:\World of Warcraft\Honorbuddy\Plugins\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(432,44) : error CS0102: The type 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' already contains a definition for 'label3'
      Compiler Error: d:\World of Warcraft\Honorbuddy\Plugins\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(433,47) : error CS0102: The type 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' already contains a definition for 'comboBox1_loglevel'
      Compiler Error: d:\World of Warcraft\Honorbuddy\Plugins\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(434,47) : error CS0102: The type 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' already contains a definition for 'groupBox1_wordl'
      Compiler Error: d:\World of Warcraft\Honorbuddy\Plugins\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(435,44) : error CS0102: The type 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' already contains a definition for 'label4'
      Compiler Error: d:\World of Warcraft\Honorbuddy\Plugins\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(436,46) : error CS0102: The type 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' already contains a definition for 'textBox1_wordlist'
      Compiler Error: d:\World of Warcraft\Honorbuddy\Plugins\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(437,44) : error CS0102: The type 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' already contains a definition for 'label5'
      Compiler Error: d:\World of Warcraft\Honorbuddy\Plugins\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(438,47) : error CS0102: The type 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' already contains a definition for 'groupBox1'
      Compiler Error: d:\World of Warcraft\Honorbuddy\Plugins\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(439,47) : error CS0102: The type 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' already contains a definition for 'checkBox1_answering'
      Compiler Error: d:\World of Warcraft\Honorbuddy\Plugins\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(440,47) : error CS0102: The type 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' already contains a definition for 'checkBox1'
      Compiler Error: d:\World of Warcraft\Honorbuddy\Plugins\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(441,47) : error CS0102: The type 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' already contains a definition for 'checkBox2_bl'
      Compiler Error: d:\World of Warcraft\Honorbuddy\Plugins\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(442,47) : error CS0102: The type 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' already contains a definition for 'groupBox2_delay'
      Compiler Error: d:\World of Warcraft\Honorbuddy\Plugins\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(443,52) : error CS0102: The type 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' already contains a definition for 'maskedTextBox1_delaytill'
      Compiler Error: d:\World of Warcraft\Honorbuddy\Plugins\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(444,52) : error CS0102: The type 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' already contains a definition for 'maskedTextBox1_delayfrom'
      Compiler Error: d:\World of Warcraft\Honorbuddy\Plugins\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(445,44) : error CS0102: The type 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' already contains a definition for 'label1_wh'
      Compiler Error: d:\World of Warcraft\Honorbuddy\Plugins\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(446,44) : error CS0102: The type 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' already contains a definition for 'label1_delay'
      Compiler Error: d:\World of Warcraft\Honorbuddy\Plugins\CommunicationBuddy\CommunicationBuddy.Form.Designer.cs(447,47) : error CS0102: The type 'CommunicationBuddy.CommunicationBuddy_Form' already contains a definition for 'checkBox2_delay'