• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Plugin] DontExceedLevel

Discussion in 'Archives' started by randomstraw, May 5, 2014.

1. randomstraw

randomstraw Community Developer

Hello Fellas.

initial release - please report bugs in this thread, Thanks!

Bringing you a small and simple Plugin that will stop your Softcore (please do NOT use it in any hardcore league - should be common sense, but you'll never know..) Character from surprassing a certain level/exp% threshold you can set in a minimal GUI.
      This Plugin is intended for those who are farming a certain area only (e.g. Ledge) and don't want to suffer drop-penalties based on level. Keep in mind to not use it in normal, as dying in normal does not reduce your exp, do this would simply die pretty many times, not to say: endless times. (or: it would just idle, if the mobs don't hit hard enough to kill the char -> attention, this also applies to higher difficulties. make sure your char CAN die to the mobs in the area you're grinding!)

planned features:
      • chose the area to die in
      • chose a certain timer before switching to the "normal" routine again, in case the mob does not manage to kill you, and switch back once you find more mobs (hope you get what i'm trying to say)
      • integration into the buddystats at some point, with some cool text saying "haha i died again", tbd

please find the file (zip) attached. To use, uncompress the zip into the ../ExileBuddy/Plugins/ directory. Enjoy!

there is a "buy me a beer" link in my sig. Donations gained will not be spend on beer though, as beer makes slow. I'll use it for cocaine instead. Caffeeine. Sorry. Meant caffeeine/coffee. Thanks for attention.

Attached Files:

2. Harmacintyre

Harmacintyre New Member

I don't follow this, could you explain it more?

Seems like a good idea. Especially when I go to sleep and my bots are sometimes 8-10 levels over-leveled. Good to protect against bot detection AND keep good currency.

I wonder if this could/would be integrated into a questing system where just doing the quests themselves doesn't always make you zone appropriate to completing the quests?

3. A3on47

A3on47 New Member

Ahahahahahahahahaha

4. krone6

krone6 Member

The bot dies on purpose so it doesn't overlevel based on how you configure it.

5. HAJFAJV

HAJFAJV New Member

How do I make this plugin work again?
      error CS0234: Typen eller navneområdenavnet 'Plugins' findes ikke i navneområdet 'Loki.Utilities' (mangler der en reference til en assembly?)
      error CS0246: Typen eller navneområdenavnet 'ICombat' blev ikke fundet (mangler der et 'using'-direktiv eller en assemblyreference?)
      error CS0246: Typen eller navneområdenavnet 'ICombat' blev ikke fundet (mangler der et 'using'-direktiv eller en assemblyreference?)

6. darkbluefirefly

darkbluefirefly Community Developer

It doesn't anymore, you should read around as to why this is.

7. HAJFAJV

HAJFAJV New Member

Damn dude your post is so helpful, thanks a lot! great work keeping that post count going. Really great answer too, did you study communication or something? If I could I would give you max rep.

8. darkbluefirefly

Hey dude, if you could learn to read around the forums first before wasting our posting space it would be helpful, I'm not here to hold your hand and direct you to what you need, and post count, I just laughed. And I major in "I'm not here to correctly answer a post that could be found with a simple search."

9. HAJFAJV

HAJFAJV New Member

Damn youre the NSA knowing what I do behind my screen, damn freak.

10. darkbluefirefly

Whatever stops you from sleeping at night.

11. masterashh

masterashh New Member

Hi. This plugin are working right now? I try install, but they return a error in the bot.

Thanks.

12. seankim

seankim Member

Thanks, but not working..

13. pushedx

pushedx Moderator Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Anything post before Sept. 2014 most likely won't work. The bot and API were rewritten.

14. masterashh

masterashh New Member

Ok. By the way , thank you for the CustomPlayerMover plugin. Nice work! Now I can run with Leap Slam like a rabbit haha!